Author Topic: Secretary Mark T. Esper Message to the Force on DOD Diversity and Inclusiveness  (Read 534 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Secretary Mark T. Esper Message to the Force on DOD Diversity and Inclusiveness
June 18, 2020
Secretary of Defense Dr. Mark T. Esper

Excerpt:

Over the past week, I have had the opportunity to speak with the senior civilian and military leadership – both officer and enlisted – on the topic of racial diversity. We all agree that it is time to lead once again on this issue as America’s most respected institution, and a globally-recognized leader when it comes to building diverse, winning teams, and creating opportunity for all.

As such, I want to announce three initiatives that will launch a new era, marked by a reinvigorated effort to build a better U.S. military that pursues equal opportunity and aspires to true meritocracy with greater vigor and purpose:

First, I am standing up a new, internal “Defense Board on Diversity and Inclusion in the Military,” which will conduct a 6-month sprint to develop concrete, actionable recommendations to increase racial diversity and ensure equal opportunity across all ranks, and especially in the officer corps.  The members of this Board will have the carte blanche and resources to chart their own course.  They will report to me, and will be tasked to bring me their findings and recommendations in December.

And:

The approved initiatives that come out of the Board, and later the Advisory Committee that replaces it, will provide updates on action items, along with associated metrics, covered in the quarterly readiness briefings that are presented to me by the chain of command.  In short, this issue will have my personal time and attention every step of the way.

Finally, I have directed the civilian and uniformed leadership of the Pentagon to bring me ideas in the next two weeks – by the end of June – that we can begin implementing NOW, such as removing photos from promotion, school, and command selection boards – this is something I pushed as Secretary of the Army, as we worked to overhaul our personnel system.

https://www.defense.gov/Newsroom/Transcripts/Transcript/Article/2224438/secretary-mark-t-esper-message-to-the-force-on-dod-diversity-and-inclusiveness/

Trumps Defense Secretary that doesn't want to use the Insurrection Act.  While Americans are threatened.  Businesses threatened.  Truckers pulled from their vehicles and shot at Mark Esper wants to make sure we have diversity.  Wants to make sure nobody has their picture taken for recognition because they might be white, or there might not be the right percentage of this race or the other on the wall.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline EdinVA

We had to attend annual race relations training all thru the 70's.. is this different?

Offline Chosen Daughter

We had to attend annual race relations training all thru the 70's.. is this different?

Its a whole lot different based on the time and agenda.  Do you like the idea of removing pictures?  This country is never going to move past racism if we just keep pandering.  Of course everyone should be treated equally.  Especially in our Armed Forces.  But this is social Engineering.  Its Liberal.

Furthermore.  Esper is more interested in this than making our country safe.  Right now we need to stop the rioting and destruction going on.  The threat to citizens of all races and religions.  The threats to business owners, and people driving on the interstate.  Is this enough?  Is it going to deliver law and order?
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

The Law and Order President Is Failing America

Cliff Kincaid, Renew America, June 11, 2020

Conservative Christian broadcaster Brannon Howse told me this week that it doesn’t look like President Trump wants to win the presidential election. “He had better get his act together or else he’s going to lose to a guy that doesn’t even know who his own wife is,” he said. Howse and many other conservatives are frustrated by the (lack of) response of the Trump-Pence Administration to the riots.

Other than clear some protesters and rioters out of Lafayette Park across from the White House, in order to hold up a Bible in front of a burned-out church, Trump has done almost nothing except make threats. He Tweets about restoring law and order but does nothing except protect the White House.

His Attorney General William Barr and FBI Director Christopher Wray were blindsided by what is happening. It’s clear they don’t have any clue about the Maoist-style communist revolution underway in America. As a result, Trump is quickly losing support from the conservative side of the political spectrum. One citizen wrote to me through my website America’s Survival saying, “Unfortunately, our fearless leader, Trump, is not fearless and is not a leader. Basically, he’s useless.” Another said the president and Barr were acting like Abbott and Costello, the comedy duo.
But America isn’t laughing, as their lives and businesses and country are increasingly at risk.

Meanwhile, the Maoist-style cultural revolution is going full speed ahead, as one professor has been suspended for not giving black students a day off from final exams in honor of Black Lives Matter, the Marxist group that honors cop-killer Joanne Chesimard.

Fox News’ Tucker Carlson, a conservative critic of Black Lives Matter and Trump’s response to the revolution, is under attack by Maoists pressuring his advertisers to drop his show one by one. Before too long, he will be off the air, in the same way that “Gone with the Wind” has been dropped by HBO and the shows “Cops” and “Live PD” have been rejected by cable channels and networks.

And:

Trump threatened to restore law and order through the Insurrection Act and when his own Secretary of Defense Mark Esper undercut him, he backed off. Who is in charge anyway? Now, Joint Chiefs Chairman Mark A. Milley has in effect denounced Trump for including him in that photo-op in front of the church. Why does Milley still have a job? This seems like a “Seven Days in May” scenario where the top brass revolt against their Commander-in-Chief.

In the movie, the president wins. In real life, who knows?

The Trump 2020 campaign has just sent out an email message from the president personally asking for money that declares, “It’s past time for Democrat Mayors and Governors to get tough. Violent thugs are running rampant – these people are ANARCHISTS. While the Fake News has been inciting hatred and chaos, President Trump is working around the clock to restore LAW AND ORDER in these communities where liberal leadership has FAILED.”

The words “law and order” were placed in all capitals and underlined. But it’s all talk.

It’s absolutely clear that Trump is NOT working around the clock to restore law and order. If so, he would have fired Defense Secretary Mark Esper for insubordination by now.

https://www.amren.com/news/2020/06/the-law-and-order-president-is-failing-america/

Offline EdinVA

Its a whole lot different based on the time and agenda.  Do you like the idea of removing pictures?  This country is never going to move past racism if we just keep pandering.  Of course everyone should be treated equally.  Especially in our Armed Forces.  But this is social Engineering.  Its Liberal.

Furthermore.  Esper is more interested in this than making our country safe.  Right now we need to stop the rioting and destruction going on.  The threat to citizens of all races and religions.  The threats to business owners, and people driving on the interstate.  Is this enough?  Is it going to deliver law and order?
Well, the COUNTRY is not racist.  There are, and always will be, jerks of all colors, religions, and sex and their actions cannot be treated as a thermometer on society.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Well, the COUNTRY is not racist.  There are, and always will be, jerks of all colors, religions, and sex and their actions cannot be treated as a thermometer on society.

Sure they can!!

Anything is golden if it can be used to smear Donald Trump!  Get with the program....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

The US military led the nation with desegregation, and later led with affirmative action.

That is our history. Like it nor not.

Most of my ancestors were abolitionists, Like it nor not.

It is also our history to get through changes, better than most nations.  Like it nor not.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline EdinVA

Sure they can!!

Anything is golden if it can be used to smear Donald Trump!  Get with the program....
22222frying pan

Offline Chosen Daughter

Sure they can!!

When is it going to be time to get past diversity training and actually do something?

California Truck Driver Will Not Be Charged After Hitting Leftist Rioters Occupying a Busy Street
A rare victory for sanity.

Published 10 hours ago on Jun 27, 2020
By Shane Trejo

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/california-truck-driver-will-not-be-charged-after-hitting-leftist-rioters-occupying-a-busy-street/

Video: FedEx Driver Kills Rioter After Attempted Looting
Posted at 11:11 pm on May 30, 2020 by Bonchie

https://www.redstate.com/bonchie/2020/05/30/video-fedex-truck-kills-rioter-after-attempted-looting/

Driver Shoots Rioter after being Assaulted - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyh5IRpmqPk

Former NBA player beats rioter who vandalized his truck

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/former-nba-player-beats-rioter-who-vandalized-his-truck/

Omaha bar owner who shot, killed protester won't face …

https://www.foxnews.com/us/omaha-bar-owner-who-shot-killed-protester-wont-face-charges-county-attorney-says

https://www.nevadacarry.org/blog/can-i-shoot-a-rioter-for-trying-to-burn-down-my-building

Antifa, Democratic party, US News
Rioter Who Shot Disabled Veteran In the Head While Blocking Road FREED ON BAIL

https://nworeport.me/2020/06/12/rioter-who-shot-disabled-veteran-in-the-head-while-blocking-road-freed-on-bail/

National Security
Police officers all over the country targeted for murder by Antifa rioters
There is open season on law enforcement on the streets of America and Democrats do nothing about it.
By PoliZette Staff
June 2, 2020

https://www.lifezette.com/2020/06/police-officers-all-over-the-country-targeted-for-murder-by-antifa-rioters/

Las Vegas: Rioter Shoots Police Officer in the Head from Behind

https://channel411news.com/2020/06/02/las-vegas-rioter-shoots-police-officer-in-the-head-from-behind/

People are shooting at semi trucks in the south, drivers say
By Ashley -
June 23, 2020

https://cdllife.com/2020/people-are-shooting-at-semi-trucks-in-the-south-drivers-say/

You tell me when its time to get past diversity training and see total anarchy.  News in the U.S. These days looks like a post apocalyptic movie.  And if its smearing Trump to mention it I am going to smear.  People are taking law and order into their own hands now.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Chosen Daughter

Do you really think I can't see the Anarchy?  It's like the rear view mirror, "Objects in Mirror Are Closer Than They Appear."  I see it fine.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Chosen Daughter

@Chosen Daughter

Do you really think I can't see the Anarchy?  It's like the rear view mirror, "Objects in Mirror Are Closer Than They Appear."  I see it fine.

Then why is it more important to "smear" me rather than say Trump needs to take action to stop it?  Really, how silly that the DOD is holding back action and talking about diversity training instead?   *****rollingeyes*****

Offline Night Hides Not

If Trump “hires the best “, how in Hades is Esper SecDef?
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.