Author Topic: Private Security Given To Minneapolis City Council Members Who Support Defunding The Police: REPORT  (Read 569 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Chris White
Tech Reporter
June 27, 2020 10:52 AM ET

Minneapolis is spending $4,500 a day on private security for three city council members who support defunding the police after allegedly receiving threats, a local report published Friday showed.

Private security details cost Minneapolis taxpayers roughly $63,000 over the past three weeks, a spokesman for the city said, according to a Fox 9 report. Council members Andrea Jenkins, Phillipe Cunningham and Alondra Cano are outspoken supporters of efforts to defund the Minneapolis Police Department, the report stated.

Neither Cunningham, Jenkins nor Cano have responded to the Daily Caller News Foundation’s request for comment.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2020/06/27/minneapolis-city-council-security-detail-defund-police/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

And here they are.

No wonder Minneapolis is a hellhole right now.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2020, 08:42:01 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

rangerrebew

'Defund Police' Council Members Spending $4,500 a Day on Private Security
Sun Jun 28, 2020 Daniel Greenfield

As I said, when this initiative was launched, defunding the police means that you lose your ability to call the police and be protected.

The nomenklatura will always have private security on the pretext that they're receiving 'death threats' for making everyone's lives a living hell. It's the usual lefty routine. The people at the top will be very well protected, whether it's private security firms, Nation of Islam goons, local gang leaders or some combination of the bunch. You will be left disarmed and unprotected.

That's not a bug. It's a feature.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/point/2020/06/defund-police-council-members-spending-4500-day-daniel-greenfield/

Offline verga

We all saw this coming.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline LMAO

It’s easy to implement your believe system upon others. Because others have to face the consequences
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I sailed posted the pics and wrote:
"No wonder Minneapolis is a hellhole right now."

Let me put this to you:
Minneapolis is ... TODAY... "as good as it's ever going to be".

How does that hit ya...?
Hint: Can you say "Minnemogadishu"?
I knew you could!

Edit:
A good graphic image of the future there:
« Last Edit: June 28, 2020, 07:54:03 pm by Fishrrman »

Offline mortarman

Watch the White-Flight coming out of there. I'm jus' afraid of all the refugees following the Interstate across the river. We are only 170 miles away. I could have some combat engineers from Ft. McCoy drop the bridges though. They'll enjoy doing that.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

rangerrebew

Minneapolis city council members spend $63,000 of taxpayer money on private security details after receiving death threats from 'white nationalists' for voting to abolish the police department

A city spokesperson said the private security details were ordered for council members Andrea Jenkins, Phillipe Cunningham and Alondra Cano
    The security has come at the taxpayer's expense, costing $63,000 over the last three weeks - or $4,300 per day
    News of the arrangement surfaced Friday, the same day the council voted 12-0 to abolish the Minneapolis Police Department
    The new proposal would eliminate the existing police department and instead create a ‘department of community safety and violence prevention’
    While welcomed by those calling for the department to be ‘defunded’, the councilmembers say they've received death threats from 'white nationalists'
    The security detail is temporarily being provided by two firms, Aegis and BelCom as an interim fix until other security solutions can be established
    The security expense does not need to be approved by the city council unless it surpasses $175,000 and a spokesperson said that sum likely won't be reached

By Luke Kenton For Dailymail.com

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8467865/Minneapolis-city-council-members-spend-63-000-taxpayer-money-private-security-details.html

Offline mortarman

Yeah, I don't think that it's the "white nationalists" that they are afraid of or feel they need special protection from. They are using raysis death threats as an 'scuse to give themselves cover.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline goatprairie

And here they are.

No wonder Minneapolis is a hellhole right now.
I see they all have that smug, arrogant look on their mugs like they think they're King or Queen Excrement.

Offline goatprairie

Minneapolis city council members spend $63,000 of taxpayer money on private security details after receiving death threats from 'white nationalists' for voting to abolish the police department

A city spokesperson said the private security details were ordered for council members Andrea Jenkins, Phillipe Cunningham and Alondra Cano
    The security has come at the taxpayer's expense, costing $63,000 over the last three weeks - or $4,300 per day
    News of the arrangement surfaced Friday, the same day the council voted 12-0 to abolish the Minneapolis Police Department
    The new proposal would eliminate the existing police department and instead create a ‘department of community safety and violence prevention’
    While welcomed by those calling for the department to be ‘defunded’, the councilmembers say they've received death threats from 'white nationalists'
    The security detail is temporarily being provided by two firms, Aegis and BelCom as an interim fix until other security solutions can be established
    The security expense does not need to be approved by the city council unless it surpasses $175,000 and a spokesperson said that sum likely won't be reached

By Luke Kenton For Dailymail.com

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8467865/Minneapolis-city-council-members-spend-63-000-taxpayer-money-private-security-details.html
"Hennepin County Board Passes Resolution Declaring Racism As A Public Health Crisis"

Hennepin County covers Minneapolis. It seems the people of Minneapolis just can't seem to figure things out. There have been numerous shootings and killings in The Twin Cities since the riots, but the idiots in charge still think nasty (white) racism is the problem.