Author Topic: BREAKING REPORT: Barr Orders Creation of Task Force to FIGHT ANTIFA and Other Extremist Groups...  (Read 391 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Chuck Callesto
@ChuckCallesto
BREAKING REPORT: Barr Orders Creation of Task Force to FIGHT ANTIFA and Other Extremist Groups...

WHO'S READY TO SEE THESE GUYS IN ACTION?
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Here are just a few

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Time to get the beds ready at Gitmo!!!!!
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

Here are just a few

Wow .... I say dump them all in a very large padded cell and let what happens, happen.  May the best man/woman/it win!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Here are just a few

Is this another Harley Quinn movie and these are the actors?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington