Author Topic: WATCH: Pelosi, Schumer Can’t Remember George Floyd’s Name  (Read 230 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• My oath of enlistment has no expiration date
  • TBR Contributor
WATCH: Pelosi, Schumer Can’t Remember George Floyd’s Name
By  Hank Berrien

Jun 26th, 2020   DailyWire.com

The leaders of the Democratic Party in Washington, Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, are so dedicated to seeking justice for Floyd Taylor —wait — George Taylor —George Kirby — wait — just whom are they seeking justice for?

According to Schumer, it’s Floyd Taylor. According to Pelosi, it’s George Kirby, as can be seen below:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/watch-pelosi-schumer-cant-remember-george-floyds-name?itm_source=parsely-api&utm_source=cnemail&utm_medium=email&utm_content=062720-news&utm_campaign=position1
Your life is up to you.  Spirit provides the canvas, you do the painting.  There are three kinds of people: Those who make things happen; those who watch what happens;, and, those who wonder what happened.  Take charge of your life--or someone else will.

Dan Hillman
Author of Way of the Peaceful Warrior

Offline rangerrebew

• My oath of enlistment has no expiration date
  • TBR Contributor
Re: WATCH: Pelosi, Schumer Can’t Remember George Floyd’s Name
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2020, 10:14:15 AM »
Good rioters don't need the correct name anyway, so what's the deal? *****rollingeyes*****
Your life is up to you.  Spirit provides the canvas, you do the painting.  There are three kinds of people: Those who make things happen; those who watch what happens;, and, those who wonder what happened.  Take charge of your life--or someone else will.

Dan Hillman
Author of Way of the Peaceful Warrior

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2020, 10:31:07 AM »
‘Legislation Worthy Of George Kirby’: Pelosi And Schumer Both Botch George Floyd’s Name
https://thefederalist.com/2020/06/26/legislation-worthy-of-george-kirby-pelosi-and-schumer-both-botch-george-floyds-name/
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

Offline GtHawk

• Wake me up when the world is sane again!
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2020, 03:45:10 PM »
‘Legislation Worthy Of George Kirby’: Pelosi And Schumer Both Botch George Floyd’s Name
https://thefederalist.com/2020/06/26/legislation-worthy-of-george-kirby-pelosi-and-schumer-both-botch-george-floyds-name/
I always did like Topper and The Kirby's were excellent ghosts...............though :pondering: they were White. Perhaps she was thinking of George Kirby the Black comedian/impressionist, I mean they do say those with Alzheimer tend to live in the past and their recollections of the past are much better. Nah it's just the TIA's and alcohol killed too many brain cells.

Offline jafo2010

• Trump/Pence 2020....TERM LIMITS NOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2020, 12:02:23 PM »
It's called senility.  Let's see, it appears the whole party leadership is suffering one level or another of the malady.

This is why in the best interests of the American people, TERM LIMITS should be mandatory.

Offline XenaLee

• Pray for peace but train for war.
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2020, 12:25:30 PM »
It's more proof that the name of the individual doesn't matter because it's not about that individual or the alleged racism.  It's all only about the Democrat leftist agenda...

and truth, like the name of George Floyd, is expendable.
Time for unity in America! (better late than never)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2020, 03:06:59 PM »
I only wish Slow Joe had been involved in that discussion,so he could say,"You know,that darkie!"
Ever think you would be arrested for NOT wearing a mask when entering a convenience store?

As that famous philosopher Goober Gore noted,"Whutz sposta be up iz doawn,and whutz sposta be doawn iz up!"

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2020, 03:14:04 PM »
"SAY HIS NAME!"

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf