Author Topic: Ed Meese endorses Jeff Sessions in new radio ad, says recusal from Russia probe was 'right thing'  (Read 468 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

Politics
Ed Meese endorses Jeff Sessions in new radio ad, says recusal from Russia probe was 'right thing'

By Jeff Mordock - The Washington Times - Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Former Attorney General Edwin Meese III endorsed Jeff Sessions, who held the same position under President Trump, for U.S. Senate, in a new radio ad unveiled Tuesday.

Mr. Meese, who served as attorney general during President Ronald Reagan’s second term, also defended Mr. Sessions‘ decision to recuse himself from the Russian collusion probe.

“Let me clear something up. Jeff Sessions did the right thing when he recused himself from the phony Russia investigation. The law is clear he had to recuse because he could not legally investigate himself or the Trump campaign,” Mr. Meese said in the radio spot now airing in Alabama

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/jun/16/ed-meese-endorses-jeff-sessions-new-radio-ad-says-/
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Good grief, it has been so long ago I don't remember if Meese was a good AG or not. I remember the name is about all.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Good grief, it has been so long ago I don't remember if Meese was a good AG or not. I remember the name is about all.
Can you say Iran-Contra, Meese was under multiple investigations in the 80's

Offline Chosen Daughter

Can you say Iran-Contra, Meese was under multiple investigations in the 80's

Can you say AG Barr Iran - Contra?
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

Offline Chosen Daughter

William Barr’s terrifying ‘Deep State’ resume: Cover-ups, covert ops and pardons

Published 1 year ago on January 15, 2019
By Jefferson Morley, Independent Media Institute
- Commentary

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/01/william-barrs-terrifying-deep-state-resume-cover-ups-covert-ops-pardons/

Offline Chosen Daughter