Author Topic: Carville says Trump more likely to drop out of 2020 race than be re-elected. We’ve heard this narrat  (Read 444 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Carville says Trump more likely to drop out of 2020 race than be re-elected. We’ve heard this narrative before.
June 26, 2020 | Tom Tillison

Carville says Trump more likely to drop out of 2020 race than be re-elected. We’ve heard this narrative before.

Veteran Democratic strategist James Carville is still riding Bill Clinton’s coattails, nearly 30 years after Slick Willy was first elected to the White House, and he thinks you’re more likely to see President Donald Trump withdraw from the race than win reelection.

With a series of recent polling showing that presumptive 2020 Democratic nominee Joe Biden well ahead of Trump — just about every poll in America has Hillary Clinton beating the president — MSNBC host Brian Williams asked Carville for his thoughts on a new Fox News poll showing Biden leading in major battleground states.

“I think there is a better chance that Donald Trump does not run for re-election than he’s re-elected,” Carville replied. “There’s no chance he’s going to be re-elected.”

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/06/26/carville-says-trump-more-likely-to-drop-out-of-2020-race-than-be-re-elected-weve-heard-this-narrative-before-939640
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Night Hides Not

It's been all downhill for Carville since he lost that debate in "Old School".
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Well,if you can't trust an unbiased observer like Carville,who can you trust?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Well,if you can't trust an unbiased observer like Carville,who can you trust?

I have learned never to discount shrewd rascals like Carville.  Yeah he has been wrong, but as much as I detest WJC, he and Carville formed maybe the most talented political team in our lifetime. 

If things do look dire in a few months...   Will Trump stick with it?  I'm not 100% sure he would.  It is not outside the realm of his personality to prefer quiting to being defeated. 

Flame away if you disagree. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline PeteS in CA

Wow, I thought Car-Vile was smarter than that. This same stupidity was bandied about in summer and early fall 2016, when the MSM were crowing that Hillary would win in a landslide (just as they are predicting for Biden).
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline mountaineer

Serpent Head slithers out from under his rock every so often. Apparently, he needed a paycheck. I'm sure MSNBC was happy to oblige.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Serpent Head slithers out from under his rock every so often. Apparently, he needed a paycheck. I'm sure MSNBC was happy to oblige.
Every time I hear or read Carville's name

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
The dems are all out, to topple Trump, by ANY means necessary.

It is a Revolution.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline skeeter

The rats are springing their squeeze play on Trump a bit too early, IMO. They're gonna exhaust themselves and be more demoralized than ever when they see it had no effect.

Offline LilLamb

• Are we there yet?
I don’t believe Carville believes anything that comes out of his own mouth.  He just gets paid to say it.
"When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat."  Ronald Reagan