Author Topic: Trump says he's staying in Washington over the weekend to maintain 'law and order'  (Read 383 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump says he's staying in Washington over the weekend to maintain 'law and order'
By J. Edward Moreno - 06/26/20 05:53 PM EDT

President Trump said in a Twitter post Friday that he’s staying in Washington, D.C. instead of going to his golf club in New Jersey over the weekend “to make sure LAW & ORDER is enforced” in the nation’s capital.

The president was scheduled to depart the White House for his Bedminster property later Friday and return to Washington, D.C., on Sunday. His tweet Friday evening was the first explanation he gave as to why the plans were canceled.

Trump put off the trip to New Jersey as COVID-19 cases continued to rise in a number of states, raising new concerns for public health and the economy.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/504792-trump-says-hes-staying-in-washington-over-the-weekend-maintain-law
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Does this mean he is going to do something about all these riots?
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Night Hides Not

:rolling: :rolling:

It was the LAW & ORDER capitalization that has me laughing. I suppose that means when The Donald uses caps, that means he's getting serious.

:rolling: :rolling:
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
I hope his Bible is primed and ready.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Absalom

It was the LAW & ORDER capitalization that has me laughing. I suppose that means when The Donald uses caps, that means he's getting serious.
----------------------------
As you likely grasp, Trump has never been, is not presently and will never be a serious person.
His idiotic and repetitive blathering affirms, this cold reality.
He neither reads nor reflects; merely runs off at the mouth and/or fingers words having the
grammar of a toddler and the syntax of a Martian.
His sycophants will kiss his rectum forever and for one selfish reason; HE ENTERTAINS THEM!!!
However THE RECKONING is coming in months as average people have closed his door!!!