Author Topic: Ayanna Pressley: 'Black Lives Matter is a mandate from the people. It's time. Pay us what you owe us  (Read 1508 times)

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
----------------------------------------

* We owe the Negro nothing. as slavery was a wealth creator for their Tribal Chieftains since 4,000
   years past and remained so into the modern era.

Article from 2012 estimates the cost of welfare to the Amerirican taxpayer has been about $15T.  Almost 10 years later?  Got to be easily over $20T. And of that $20T, how much to blacks?
I think we the American Taxpayers are the ones that  need to be repaid.

https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/constitution/item/11864-the-war-on-poverty-$15-trillion-and-nothing-to-show-for-it
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Absalom

Article from 2012 estimates the cost of welfare to the American taxpayer has been about $15T.  Almost 10 years later?  Got to be easily over $20T. And of that $20T, how much to blacks?
I think we the American Taxpayers are the ones that  need to be repaid.
-------------------------------
No intention of sounding like a Preacher talking down to others, yet something needs to be said.
Down through history stronger nations usually controlled/dominated those weaker.
Consider Great Britain, whose Empire spanned more than half the Globe between 1500 and 1900.
When their Colonies, such as Australia, Canada, Ireland, India, South Africa, among dozens;
achieved their freedom/independence, by whatever means, did they immediately present the
British Parliament w/a Bill for Reparations due them?????
Emphatically not, as these nation/states became consciously aware of the opportunity that freedom
gave them as well as unconsciously aware of the debt they owed Britain for exposing them to a
much larger world as well as a greater vision.
Consider a moment the Negro anywhere in the USA and compare him to the Negro anywhere in
Africa, at this very moment.
Which is better off in terms of chance, latitude and opportunity!!!
The current BLM blather is nothing but a contrived fandango to hustle gullible whites out of
their money.

Offline dancer

Offline dancer

Dear Ayanna,
You might want to concentrate on the Johnson family.  According to colonial records, the first slave owner in the United States was a black man named Anthony Johnson.
Sincerely,
 888mouth

Offline Slide Rule

Yes a member of the House.   

I wonder if the Mafia knows that House members are encroaching on their best business territory?

Protection.

White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

She needs that money to go find Vger.
The Republic is lost.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@catfish1957

That headline is SUCH a double-edged sword!

That goober had better hope they don't get what *I* think we owe them.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Dear Ayanna,
You might want to concentrate on the Johnson family.  According to colonial records, the first slave owner in the United States was a black man named Anthony Johnson.
Sincerely,
 888mouth

@dancer

He eventually sold his Virginia tobacco farm and it's slaves,and moved to Pa to buy more slaves and open a horse ranch. That is where he died,and is buried.

Offline andy58-in-nh

BLM is a heavily-funded project of Marxist radical organizations wholly committed to the violent overthrow of the United States government.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

She needs that money to go find Vger.

@Free Vulcan

We now have Cone Heads in Congress?

Since when have aliens from other planets been allowed to vote and hold office?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
BLM is a heavily-funded project of Marxist radical organizations wholly committed to the violent overthrow of the United States government.

@andy58-in-nh

EVERYBODY that has paid the slightest bit of attention to those creatures knows this to be true,yet NOBODY has the stones to stand up in front of a microphone and state this truth.

ESPECIALLY no one holding public office,elected or hired.

HOW can we expect to win when our alleged leadership is afraid to even IDENTIFY THE FREAKING ENEMY,never mind fight them?

Offline andy58-in-nh

HOW can we expect to win when our alleged leadership is afraid to even IDENTIFY THE FREAKING ENEMY,never mind fight them?
@sneakypete

And that's one of our biggest challenges, right there.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
3 million slaves in1865.
Round out farm labor to $1.00/day, $365/year

3,000,000 x 365 divided by 47.4 million black people today in the U.S. equals $23. Per year.

So cut off all other benefits. Pay them their $23 per year in reparations.

Problem solved.

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
3 million slaves in1865.
Round out farm labor to $1.00/day, $365/year

3,000,000 x 365 divided by 47.4 million black people today in the U.S. equals $23. Per year.

So cut off all other benefits. Pay them their $23 per year in reparations.

Problem solved.

I'm willing to cut the folks a break on this.  I can deduct that 23 bucks from the 2K I say we are owed for improving lives.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

The taxes I've paid over the past several decades probably covered that $23 just fine.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline andy58-in-nh

Tell you what, Ayanna:

I'll gladly pay you what you want right out of my refunded taxpayer share of the $6,000,000,000,000 or so that working Americans were forced to spend on the "War on Poverty" so that Democrats could destroy black families, trap them in multi-generational slums, turn their schools into cesspools of non-learning, and fill their streets with crime, drugs and hopelessness, just so that fifty years on, people like you could call me a racist because I believe all of the foregoing was an awful mistake. 

Just let me know when my check is in the mail. okay?