Author Topic: Ayanna Pressley: 'Black Lives Matter is a mandate from the people. It's time. Pay us what you owe us  (Read 1507 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ayanna Pressley: 'Black Lives Matter is a mandate from the people. It's time. Pay us what you owe us'
by Andrew Mark Miller, Social Media Producer
 | June 26, 2020 01:21 PM

Rep. Ayanna Pressley said on the House floor that the Black Lives Matter movement is a “mandate,” and the time has come for people to “pay us what you owe us.”

“I rise today on behalf of every black family that has been robbed of a child,” the Massachusetts congresswoman and member of “the Squad,” said. “On behalf of every family member that has been forced to see their loved one lynched on national television. Driving while black. Jogging while black. Sleeping while black. We have been criminalized for the very way we show up in the world. Under the harsh gaze of far too many, my black body is seen as a threat, always considered armed.”

“Centuries of institutionalized oppression will not be undone overnight, for racism in America is as structural as the marble pillars of this very institution," the Democrat added. "With the power of the pen we must legislate accountability, dismantle these systems, and move in the direction of justice and healing. The Justice in Policing Act is a critical step forward, and I applaud the leadership of the Congressional Black Caucus.”

Pressley continued: “But our work is unfinished. There is a rallying cry in communities across the nation. Black Lives Matter is a mandate from the people. It’s time. Pay us what you owe us. Our black skin is not a crime, it is the beautiful robe of nation builders.”

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/pressley-black-lives-matter-is-a-mandate-from-the-people-its-time-pay-us-what-you-owe-us
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
How much do I owe you Ayanna?.... :poo:
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Night Hides Not

They'll never stop Ayanna for "driving while black".

Pressley does not drive an automobile and has never learned how to drive.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayanna_Pressley

:rolling:  :rolling:

You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Online mountaineer

every family member that has been forced to see their loved one lynched on national television.
That would be zero, wouldn't it?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Night Hides Not

How much do I owe you Ayanna?.... :poo:

According to what I've found in Ancestry.com, I owe nothing in reparations.

One side of my family came from Germany around 1870, the other from Scotland around 1900.

I predict a new cottage industry to come soon: fabricating birth documents of ancestors to establish lineage as a descendant of slaves in the US.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

Offline Night Hides Not

That would be zero, wouldn't it?

Yeah, where'd that  :poo: come from?

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

click more..it's at the very bottom
Support the USO

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Yep, and I am guessing that's not soft serve. 

And a side note to this bitch.  Your little reparations game is going to trigger a massive tax revolt. 
WE OWE YOU AND YOUR RACE F"N NOTHNG!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: June 26, 2020, 10:29:19 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Night Hides Not

click more..it's at the very bottom

Won't do that again...I avoid websites that force multiple ads on you to finally get to the article.

Online LMAO

From her perspective, I don't blame her for making such a bold statement.  They see corporations buckling to their demands and they see the government impotent to their riots.

When a predator sees a weak prey, they take advantage of the situation
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
From her perspective, I don't blame her for making such a bold statement.  They see corporations buckling to their demands and they see the government impotent to their riots.

Problem is (and read her statement).....  These reparations are being done via proposed legislation....    Big difference in a corporation being guilty of stupidity, versus we the taxpayers footing the bill.   Big big difference. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
This is the last time you will hear any reparations parasite use the phrase, "Pay us what you owe us!"
Even the Black people know that we don't 'owe' them anything.

Don't know about you guys, but I wasn't alive in 1820, and neither were they. They want people today who have never even seen a slave, to pay Black people who have never been or even seen a slave, for something that happened 100 years before any of us were born.

From now on expect to hear, 'Pay us what we deserve!' or some variant of that.
The one thing that will always remain constant is, 'Pay Us! White Boy!' Because our skin color is dark! And that makes us 'victims'.

The most absurd part of 'reparations' are the details. Who is Black? Is half-White Obama from Kenya Black?
Is Kaepernick Black?

Do Blacks from Kenya who came here in the 70s get reparations?
And who is "White" to pay it? If it is paid from taxes, then Mexicans, Chinese, Vietnamese, Japanese, and 100 other ethnic groups who live in America will be forced to pay reparations by proxy. If it comes from taxes, even tax paying Blacks will wind up paying their own 'reparations'. How does that make any sense?

So, then the question reverses. Now the question is, 'Who is White?' And even if you can determine 'Whiteness' beyond doubt (like Elizabeth Warren), then they have to prove you were in America before 1850 or so.

Furthermore, giving one specific racial category a sudden cash windfall would cause immediate chaos in society. Robbery, mugging, extortion, kidnapping, chaos, would skyrocket. It is an insane idea which has never been completely thought out as to what the end result would look like.

Would reparations harm Black society and America in general more than the potential gain? How do we know when we are finished paying 'reparations'? Is it a one time payment, or will all people who are determined to be legitimately 'Black' by some DNA standard and had relatives who were slaves, suddenly become Feudal Lords who get a tithe every month from the national treasury forever, with no end?

As a White guy, if I am found to have some Black DNA in me, do I get reparations? What percentage of DNA qualifies any person of any apparent ethnicity as be a qualified (Aryan) Black person claiming reparations? This would usher in a whole new age of classifying people by genetics and assigning them to a caste system in society. We are no longer all equal. We will be assigned to social status groups solely based on our DNA profile.

These are only a few questions that would have to be sorted out. The program would be a disaster mess. It is an unresolvable knot which cannot be untied. It is an insane idea that makes no common sense.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline dfwgator

To loosely borrow from Churchill's 1934 speech about Hitler:

They might say, it seems to me, "you are rich; we are poor. You seem well fed; we are hungry. You have been victorious; we have been defeated. .....You have had the past; let us have the future." Above all, I fear they would say, "you are weak and we are strong."

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Let's go to the pocket calculator for this....

Average income of Blacks in the US:  $39,490.00
Average annual income in Nigeria:  $15,746.81 (normed to US Dollars)

(That ratio is 2.58 to 1)

Total number of Blacks, per the 2018 Census:  47.8 million

So that means American Blacks owe ($39,490-$15,746.81) / 47,800,000 = $2013.21 each

The way I see it, African Americans owe $2013.21 each for "Reparations."  Pay up, you effin' deadbeats.(I got these numbers from Gubmit websites)

ETA, because I forgot, that $2K X 155 years since the first Juneteenth = $312,015.  Cough it up, you OBLM bastards.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2020, 11:41:45 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 pointing-up

Won't do that again...I avoid websites that force multiple ads on you to finally get to the article.

Sorry I wasn't clear.....click [more] right under the smilies there are a lot more of them
@Night Hides Not
Support the USO

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
pointing-up

Sorry I wasn't clear.....click [more] right under the smilies there are a lot more of them
@Night Hides Not

Maybe I should have put the Schitts at the top of the Smiley window?  My bad....I like the Trump one.

:pootrump:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline PeteS in CA

I owe you nothing, ignorant arrogant t#@t! Especially not my vote!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
If Black lives matter so damn much, why are Democrats so complicit in the abortion of so many Black babies? So odd when you think about it, you would think the party of the slave owner would want to have more slaves on the plantation not less, could it be that the slave owners see more value in the current market for Brown slaves than Black?

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Ayanna Pressley: 'Black Lives Matter is a mandate from the people. It's time. Pay us what you owe us'

I don't owe you nuthin', ma'am.

Whatever debt that might have existed was paid in 1861-1865 by the blood of 600,000 whites.

Go to hell.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
According to what I've found in Ancestry.com, I owe nothing in reparations.

One side of my family came from Germany around 1870, the other from Scotland around 1900.

I predict a new cottage industry to come soon: fabricating birth documents of ancestors to establish lineage as a descendant of slaves in the US.
Let me tie it down a little tighter.

In this country, you don't inherit your forebear's debts.
Thus, nothing anyone did before me is relevant.
I never owned anyone,nor did my parents, nor did my grandparents...which is far enough back, I think.
I don't owe this lady) nor anyone else I have not incurred a direct debt with) so much as a plugged nickel.
Quit whining and get a real job.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
This is the last time you will hear any reparations parasite use the phrase, "Pay us what you owe us!"
Even the Black people know that we don't 'owe' them anything.

Don't know about you guys, but I wasn't alive in 1820, and neither were they. They want people today who have never even seen a slave, to pay Black people who have never been or even seen a slave, for something that happened 100 years before any of us were born.

From now on expect to hear, 'Pay us what we deserve!' or some variant of that.
The one thing that will always remain constant is, 'Pay Us! White Boy!' Because our skin color is dark! And that makes us 'victims'.

The most absurd part of 'reparations' are the details. Who is Black? Is half-White Obama from Kenya Black?
Is Kaepernick Black?

Do Blacks from Kenya who came here in the 70s get reparations?
And who is "White" to pay it? If it is paid from taxes, then Mexicans, Chinese, Vietnamese, Japanese, and 100 other ethnic groups who live in America will be forced to pay reparations by proxy. If it comes from taxes, even tax paying Blacks will wind up paying their own 'reparations'. How does that make any sense?

So, then the question reverses. Now the question is, 'Who is White?' And even if you can determine 'Whiteness' beyond doubt (like Elizabeth Warren), then they have to prove you were in America before 1850 or so.

Furthermore, giving one specific racial category a sudden cash windfall would cause immediate chaos in society. Robbery, mugging, extortion, kidnapping, chaos, would skyrocket. It is an insane idea which has never been completely thought out as to what the end result would look like.

Would reparations harm Black society and America in general more than the potential gain? How do we know when we are finished paying 'reparations'? Is it a one time payment, or will all people who are determined to be legitimately 'Black' by some DNA standard and had relatives who were slaves, suddenly become Feudal Lords who get a tithe every month from the national treasury forever, with no end?

As a White guy, if I am found to have some Black DNA in me, do I get reparations? What percentage of DNA qualifies any person of any apparent ethnicity as be a qualified (Aryan) Black person claiming reparations? This would usher in a whole new age of classifying people by genetics and assigning them to a caste system in society. We are no longer all equal. We will be assigned to social status groups solely based on our DNA profile.

These are only a few questions that would have to be sorted out. The program would be a disaster mess. It is an unresolvable knot which cannot be untied. It is an insane idea that makes no common sense.
How about descendants of black slaveowners? Would they have to pony up, too?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Hard to believe such ignorance still exists.

This idiot is supporting the Democrat party which placed the chains onto the backs of blacks, and is condemning those who won freedom for the slaves and passed the Civil Rights Act to end Jim Crow laws.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online roamer_1

More to the point - what ACTUALLY happened a century ago, for the first time in the history of Man, slavery was eradicated by the nations of the West.

I don't give a single crap about Jim Crow or plantations - Or any of the other bumps along the way. The single salient point is that moment, thundering down the halls of history, when Protestant Christian sensibilities came to the awareness that ALL men are created equal in the sight of Yah.

The VERY THING that America deserves the most credit *FOR*, bought in blood, is the very thing this damnable blood libel lie attempts to deny.

Blacks have no solitary claim on being slaves. Every creed and color, every nationality has born the burden of being slaves. And prior to the West (and to this day in much of the world), every nation participated in slavery.

And those hoping to tear her down en toto - America and the rest of the West, will find if they succeed, that this mean old world will surely revert to what it has always been. 

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@240B

As the rioting continues,she had better be VEWWY,VEWWY careful who she says that to,lest they give it to her.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Absalom

Pressley continued: “But our work is unfinished. There is a rallying cry in communities across the nation. Black Lives Matter is a mandate from the people. It’s time. Pay us what you owe us. Our black skin is not a crime, it is the beautiful robe of nation builders.”
----------------------------------------
* All lives matter, be they black white, yellow or otherwise!
* We owe the Negro nothing, as slavery was a wealth creator for their Tribal Chieftains since 4,000 years past and remained so into the modern era.
* Black skin may be many things, but one it ain't, is the "robe of nation builders" as Africa remains the least developed and stable Continent since Adam and Eve.
* We were a colony of Great Britain from Jamestown in 1607 till our Constitution in 1788; hence w/o Sovereign Responsibility for our culture/society.
Pressley is another political moron running off at the mouth!!!!!

« Last Edit: June 28, 2020, 01:04:40 am by Absalom »