Author Topic: Bubba Wallace predicts cops won't pepper spray NASCAR fans protesting Confederate flag ban  (Read 1768 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Bubba Wallace predicts cops won't pepper spray NASCAR fans protesting Confederate flag ban
By Brooke Seipel - 06/26/20 05:49 PM EDT

Bubba Wallace, the only full-time Black NASCAR driver, predicted Friday that if fans protest over the circuit's ban on the Confederate flag they likely won't be hit by tear gas or rubber bullets from officers like Black Lives Matter protesters.

“It’s their rights for peaceful protest my man. It’s a part of it," Wallace said. "But you won’t see them inside the racetracks where we’re having a good time with the new fans that are purchasing their tickets, purchasing their favorite drivers’ apparel. You won’t see it flying in there."

”It’s exactly what you see on the flip side of everything going on and in cities as they peacefully protest," he continued. "But you won’t see cops pepper-spraying them and shooting them with rubber bullets, will you?"

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/news/504793-bubba-wallace-predicts-cops-wont-pepper-spray-nascar-fans-protesting
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Never heard of this guy until the *noose*incident..now I guess he has thrown his voice into the national spotlight.. 888mouth
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
What's his number 43? I would love the announcer say and bringing up the rear is dumbass in #43, it would be so accurate.

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten

”It’s exactly what you see on the flip side of everything going on and in cities as they peacefully protest," he continued. "But you won’t see cops pepper-spraying them and shooting them with rubber bullets, will you?"

If pro-Southern Cross protesters *are* peaceful, then we *should not* see police responding with pepper spray and rubber bullets.  But if those pro-Southern Cross protesters resort to the same vandalism and violence practiced by BLM and Antifa, then I'm sure they would be met with force, and force would be appropriate.

I've never followed NASCAR and I had never previously heard of Bubba Wallace; he is not enhancing his own reputation or that of NASCAR.  His comment here is just stupid.
James 1:20

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
This bleeping guy. Is he looking for a shoe deal?

Never knew that NASCAR drivers wore Nikes.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
I'm pretty sure I'd get pepper spray and/or rubber bullets if I tried to set fire to the No. 43 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 1LE. Plus jail time. No bail.

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Bubba Wallace predicts cops won't pepper spray NASCAR fans protesting Confederate flag ban
By Brooke Seipel - 06/26/20 05:49 PM EDT

Bubba Wallace - ....

Bubba, you are a lying hypocrite if you claim police are encountering just  "PEACEFUL PROTESTS" and are not being pelted by rocks and gunfire. How is this for some protest... I don't like lying race baiters that have to resort to fabricating hate crimes to get the MSM to carry water for them. You had to of course use Alabama to be the epicenter of your POS lies. Rot Bubba, you are scum to me.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2020, 05:12:10 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
Bubba, you are a lying hypocrite if you claim police are encountering just  "PEACEFUL PROTESTS" and are not being pelted by rocks and gunfire. How is this for some protest... I don't like lying race baiters that have to resort to fabricating hate crimes to get the MSM to carry water for them. You had to of course use Alabama to be the epicenter of your POS lies. Rot Bubba, you are scum to me.

I think you went too easy on him.

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Offline Sighlass

I think you went too easy on him.

Almost wish I saved a Confederate flag now... we found one in a box in a junk sale we bid on (remaining lot) but I put it up for sale on Facebook and it sold over night. I liked the Gadsden Flag, just not the Confederate (had kin that fought for both sides, 3 of which died).
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Was Danica Patrick ever this insufferable during her run as a NASCAR driver?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Almost wish I saved a Confederate flag now... we found one in a box in a junk sale we bid on (remaining lot) but I put it up for sale on Facebook and it sold over night. I liked the Gadsden Flag, just not the Confederate (had kin that fought for both sides, 3 of which died).

I have two Gadsden flags.  One says "Don't Tread On Me," the other says "Don't F*** With Me."  Bought it in a flea market.  I got my Confederate Battle Flag on our Honeymoon, in Tennessee.

As for Bubba Wallace, he didn't forget the first rule of digging holes, he's never heard of it.  So...Mr. 14th Place in Talladega keeps right on digging.  happy77
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline roamer_1

Just put a rebel flag sticker back on my truck... Along with a Gadsen and a Blue Line... Old Glory has been there all along. And I will be preferring shirts and hats the same.

I been too old for wearing patch for a decade or two... But I'll be damned if I let these racist bigots have their way.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I don't recall, but then she looked so much better who listened to what she said?

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Someone say something about confederate flags???   :cool:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Someone say something about confederate flags???   :cool:

:cool:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Time for a little Irony Hour...

(Lynrd Skynrd)

====================================================================================

Lastly, I think I think I will let a fairly well known UK politican  say it best for me.....

« Last Edit: June 27, 2020, 10:16:43 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online corbe

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Added just in case some son of a bitch liberal comes by lurking.  I hope your  f'n  head explodes.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline Sighlass

Offline mortarman

Bubba Wallace is a fringe driver at best who is trying to trade on his s'posed blackness to get attention. Until the BLM movement his only claim to fame was that he was the latest driver for a B grade fading race team.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Bubba Wallace is a fringe driver at best who is trying to trade on his s'posed blackness to get attention. Until the BLM movement his only claim to fame was that he was the latest driver for a B grade fading race team.

:pop41:

I call him, Bubba "14th-place-at-Talladega" Wallace.
I will NOT comply.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Am I the only one getting fed up with this boogers pity party?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@jmyrlefuller

She didn't have  PMS as often as Wallace.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!