Author Topic: Rob Reiner: Trump’s Re-Election Platform Is to ‘Kill as Many Americans As Possible’  (Read 511 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
David Ng 26 Jun 2020

Rob Reiner is using the Chinese coronavirus pandemic to once again attack President Donald Trump, claiming that the president’s re-election platform is to “kill as many Americans as possible.”

The Hollywood filmmaker made the apparently sarcastic claim in a Tweet on Friday. “Trump’s 2020 election platform: Kill as many Americans as possible,” the The Bucket List and LBJ wrote.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2020/06/26/rob-reiner-trumps-re-election-platform-is-to-kill-as-many-americans-as-possible/#
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

He's still enjoying his rectal-cranial inversion.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline skeeter

Archie was wrong. A tri-tip has a higher IQ than Mr Reiner.

Offline verga

There is a reason they still call him "meathead".
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline LMAO

Make fun of him all you want but when people like this say this nonsense, there are thousands of your fellow Americans who believe it
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Gemmarose

Once a meathead always a meathead.
Democracy is the worse form of government known to man, with the exception of every other form of government known to man.
-Winston Churchill

Offline Gemmarose

David Ng 26 Jun 2020

Rob Reiner is using the Chinese coronavirus pandemic to once again attack President Donald Trump, claiming that the president’s re-election platform is to “kill as many Americans as possible.”

The Hollywood filmmaker made the apparently sarcastic claim in a Tweet on Friday. “Trump’s 2020 election platform: Kill as many Americans as possible,” the The Bucket List and LBJ wrote.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2020/06/26/rob-reiner-trumps-re-election-platform-is-to-kill-as-many-americans-as-possible/#

Holly weird the land of the raving Libatard.
Democracy is the worse form of government known to man, with the exception of every other form of government known to man.
-Winston Churchill

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I think it's obvious that 'Meathead' has been infected with Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease for a very long time and all the holes are finally turning into one giant space for rent. he should take a long hard truthful look at Slow Joe because that's his future.

Offline verga

I think it's obvious that 'Meathead' has been infected with Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease for a very long time and all the holes are finally turning into one giant space for rent. he should take a long hard truthful look at Slow Joe because that's his future.
Web MD says it is fatal within one year. Both have been exhibiting symptoms a lot longer than that.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.