Author Topic: Obama and his Gang of Untouchables  (Read 651 times)

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Obama and his Gang of Untouchables
« on: June 26, 2020, 02:27:52 pm »
Obama and his Gang of Untouchables

https://amgreatness.com/2020/06/25/obama-and-his-gang-of-untouchables/

In Washington Obama is feared, not loved; no one dares to cross him. It’s the Chicago Way.

In the 1987 classic “The Untouchables,” federal crime fighters take on legendary mafioso Al Capone and the Chicago mob during the Prohibition era. At the time, Capone controlled every power base in the city—from local newspapers to sitting judges. The film spawned a famous line—“he pulls a knife, you pull a gun”—from the scene where Sean Connery’s character explained how to overcome Capone and his thugs.

The term “The Untouchables” referred not to the Chicago mafia but to Eliot Ness’ incorruptible gang of cops. In the Obama era, however, that term is flipped on its head. It applies to the former president himself and his own sort of mob—a broad syndicate of henchmen, including corrupt cops, who continue to serve their Don and enrich themselves in the process. Barack Obama still calls the shots and pulls the strings while his goombahs in the news media, federal government, and Democratic Party carry out his orders...
« Last Edit: June 26, 2020, 02:30:20 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Obama and his Gang of Untouchables
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2020, 02:28:20 pm »
This is a must read article IMHO!

Julie Kelly nails it!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2020, 02:32:51 pm »
In this era of SJW whitewash?

Untouchable is a very apt description of Obama.  Odds of a knee pad welding MSM, complicit dims, and limp wicked GOP bringing this criminal to justice?  ZERO.  Guarnteed. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline WarmPotato

• TheWarmPotato
  • Follow WarmPotato on YTB
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2020, 12:18:03 am »
Obama is an embarrassment
Check out my youtube Channel!

https://youtu.be/b6E3JS3Dmaw

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2020, 12:30:24 am »
This is a must read article IMHO!

Julie Kelly nails it!

...and exactly why Biden as mentally incapacitated as he is at times remains in play ... and why Obama is encouraging the current BLM/Antifa movement. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2020, 12:31:03 am »
In this era of SJW whitewash?

Untouchable is a very apt description of Obama.  Odds of a knee pad welding MSM, complicit dims, and limp wicked GOP bringing this criminal to justice?  ZERO.  Guarnteed.

Unfortunately so.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.