Author Topic: Kanye West Signs Multiyear Deal to Sell New Yeezy Line at Gap  (Read 362 times)

Online mountaineer

Kanye has become a pariah for daring to interact with Pres. Trump, and I can see the new SNL skits now.

Kanye West Signs Multiyear Deal to Sell New Yeezy Line at Gap
By Kim Bhasin
June 26, 2020, 8:25 AM EDT Updated on June 26, 2020, 9:33 AM EDT

* Rapper will design basic apparel for men, women and kids
    * First products set to debut in stores and online in 2021

Kanye West’s Yeezy fashion label is coming to Gap.

The rapper and designer is teaming with Gap Inc. on a new line of apparel for men, women and kids called Yeezy Gap. Products are expected to debut in stores and online next year, the company said in a statement.

The deal is a multiyear partnership, according to a Yeezy spokesperson. West has been traveling to Gap’s San Francisco headquarters from his ranch in Wyoming to work on the line, which is still in its design phase, the spokesperson said. ...
More at Bloomberg
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
Re: Kanye West Signs Multiyear Deal to Sell New Yeezy Line at Gap
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2020, 02:20:22 pm »
Kanye has become a pariah for daring to interact with Pres. Trump, and I can see the new SNL skits now.
More at Bloomberg

He can add that endorsement  to his offical spokesmenship for this brand and industry.....

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.