Author Topic: A GLOBAL MAGNETIC ANOMALY  (Read 397 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
A GLOBAL MAGNETIC ANOMALY
« on: June 26, 2020, 11:20:04 am »
Electroverse by Cap Allon 6/26/2020

Earth’s magnetic field was so quiet on June 23rd, “the ripple” was heard all around the world. “For more than 30 minutes, the local magnetic field oscillated like a sine wave,” reports Stuart Green, based in the UK.

Lately, Earth’s magnetic field has been quiet. Very quiet. The Sun is in the pits of the deepest Solar Minimum in more than a century. Geomagnetic storms just aren’t happening (spaceweather.com).

“That’s why I was so surprised on June 23rd when my instruments picked up a magnetic anomaly,” reports Stuart Green, who operates a research-grade magnetometer in his backyard in Preston UK.

“For more than 30 minutes, the local magnetic field oscillated like a sine wave,” says Green:

“Our magnetic field swung back and forth by about 1/3rd of a degree. I also detected ground currents with the same 10 minute period.”

So what happened?

Space physicists call this phenomenon a “pulsation continuous” or “Pc” for short, explains Dr Tony Phillips at spaceweather.com.

More: https://electroverse.net/a-global-magnetic-anomaly/

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: A GLOBAL MAGNETIC ANOMALY
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2020, 11:45:30 am »
Lot's of conjecture of  data that may show  a geo-magnetic pole reversal.  Unfortuately this is a area of study with little or no true data to determine level of danger.

So at this point you can either look at these anomalies as part of normal earth activity, or the other end, buy into these doom and gloomers.....

https://magneticreversal.org

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: A GLOBAL MAGNETIC ANOMALY
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2020, 02:17:50 am »
That wasn't an anomaly, it was just Gaia, uh, er, stroking herself.