Author Topic: Wall Street executives brace for a potential Biden win as Trump fades in polls. (Update: DJIA down  (Read 415 times)

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/06/25/wall-street-executives-brace-for-biden-win-as-trump-fades-in-polls.html

<snipit>

Finance executives are now bracing for Joe Biden to potentially win the presidency as Donald Trump slides in national and swing-state polls.

Various current and former Wall Street financiers, analysts, lobbyists, lawyers and political advisors with banking clients spoke to CNBC about how the industry is bracing for a possible Biden win. Some spoke on the record, others decided to discuss on the condition of anonymity as they were not authorized to speak publicly on the issue.

The changes in tone and expectation – and, in some cases, preparation for a Biden presidency – represent an about-face for many executives who privately cheered on Trump’s cuts in corporate and income taxes, along with his rollback of regulations. Many of them have traditionally projected more moderate leanings in public settings.
===================================================================================

Polls obviously can be biased, or outright wrong.  Still, I sense a atmosphere of focus loss in the Trump campaign.  Hopefully some can help him right the ship....  and soon

« Last Edit: June 26, 2020, 10:14:00 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
DJIA down 730 points today on COVID-19 concerns, and an awakening by Wall Street that the spectre of a Biden presidency is a real possibility. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.