Author Topic: Nadler: House Democrats ‘May Very Well’ Pursue Impeaching AG Barr  (Read 335 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joshua Caplan 25 Jun 2020

House Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler (D-NY) stated Wednesday that his committee “may very well” move to impeach Attorney General William Barr after he advised for Geoff Berman, the US. attorney for the Southern District of New York, to be removed from his post.

“We’re looking into that, we may very well,” Nadler told reporters when asked about a possible impeachment inquiry into Barr. “I think the weight of the evidence and of what’s happened leads to that conclusion.”

On Friday, the Department of Justice announced that Berman was resigning as Manhattan’s top prosecutor. Shortly thereafter, Berman issued a statement saying he had no intention of leaving his post.

However, Berman still showed up to work on Saturday, telling reporters: “I’m just here to do my job.”

Hours later, Barr wrote a letter to Berman revealing that President Donald Trump had fired him at his request.

“Unfortunately, with your statement of last night, you have chosen public spectacle over public service,” Barr told Berman.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/06/25/nadler-house-democrats-may-very-well-pursue-impeaching-ag-barr/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Go for it you Fat F**k, it worked so well for you last time.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Nadleroo has the example of Pelosiroo saying for months that she would not impeach Trump, then caving to the crazies, and the epic failure of her and Schifftyroo's clownshow shampeachment. And now Pelosiroo has gone nutsier than Schifftyroo, accusing the Rs of murdering George Floyd. So it's another contest between Nadleroo's sanity-surrogate - knowing that shampeaching Barr would be a disaster just short of the shampeachment of Trump -  and the voices of Dems' crazies and his own fury at Trump.

My WAG is that unless Trump really - not in fauxny media polls, but in reality - is headed for defeat, come August or September Nadleroo will launch Shampeachment 1.5. Probably with Pelosiroo's backing.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline bilo

I liked Barr before. I like him even more now.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home