Author Topic: Wilmington Police Dept. terminates 3 veteran officers for ‘hate-filled speech’ caught on patrol car  (Read 407 times)

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
Love seeing good cops getting rid of bad apples.

"We are just gonna go out and start slaughtering them f****** n******. I can’t wait. God I can’t wait,” Piner stated, according to the documents. Moore responded that he would not do that, which Piner stated “I’m ready.”

Piner then explained to Moore, the documents state, that the country needed a civil war to “wipe ‘em off the f****** map. That’ll put ‘em back about four or five generations,” Piner stated. Moore responded, “you’re crazy.”

After an internal investigation, the Wilmington Police Department has fired three veteran officers for “hate-filled speech” that was caught on a patrol car camera...The chief said the investigation began after a supervisor’s routine inspection of video from Piner’s in-car camera.

https://www.wect.com/2020/06/24/live-wilmington-police-department-holding-news-conference-today/
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Offline aligncare

Love seeing good cops getting rid of bad apples.

"We are just gonna go out and start slaughtering them f****** n******. I can’t wait. God I can’t wait,” Piner stated, according to the documents. Moore responded that he would not do that, which Piner stated “I’m ready.”

Piner then explained to Moore, the documents state, that the country needed a civil war to “wipe ‘em off the f****** map. That’ll put ‘em back about four or five generations,” Piner stated. Moore responded, “you’re crazy.”

After an internal investigation, the Wilmington Police Department has fired three veteran officers for “hate-filled speech” that was caught on a patrol car camera...The chief said the investigation began after a supervisor’s routine inspection of video from Piner’s in-car camera.

https://www.wect.com/2020/06/24/live-wilmington-police-department-holding-news-conference-today/

They deserved to be fired...for terminal stupidity. Cameras record everything, sights and sounds. And they didn’t know this?