Author Topic: She Wanted to Be a Republican President. She’s Voting for Biden. (Carly)  (Read 9693 times)

Offline dancer

One issue I take with him. For those who think they are "the Ruling Class", this is America, where there is no such thing.
There are public servants, so serve.
Amen.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I definitely still trust the man.  At the rate things are going .... this Republic will soon be gone -- Ted and the rest of Congress will be out of jobs.
We had better hope and pray that the Democrats fail, because we will all be in trouble.  Did you see that the UN is now calling for a one world government?
Kick 'em out. If they want to rule the world, make them find their own planet.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
One issue I take with him. For those who think they are "the Ruling Class", this is America, where there is no such thing.
There are public servants, so serve.

If Schlicter used "The Ruling Class" he was using it as an insult.   

Furthermore...anybody want to explain?  There was a time when his posted column was locked before it hit the 2nd page.   Now, he's popular and accepted.

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I definitely still trust the man.  At the rate things are going .... this Republic will soon be gone -- Ted and the rest of Congress will be out of jobs.
We had better hope and pray that the Democrats fail, because we will all be in trouble.  Did you see that the UN is now calling for a one world government?

Seems like yesterday MSM and libs alike were calling us "tin-foilers" for our prediction of NWO takeover and dominance.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Did you see that the UN is now calling for a one world government?

@dancer

Did anyone ever think there was a time they DIDN'T plan for World Wide Government,Inc,with them manning the global board?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
If Schlicter used "The Ruling Class" he was using it as an insult.   

Furthermore...anybody want to explain?  There was a time when his posted column was locked before it hit the 2nd page.   Now, he's popular and accepted.

Locking threads occurs because of Member posts, rarely because of the article itself.   :shrug:

Kurt does have a way of making butthurt with his style.  I like him.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Kick 'em out. If they want to rule the world, make them find their own planet.

:yowsa: pointing-up
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

Seems like yesterday MSM and libs alike were calling us "tin-foilers" for our prediction of NWO takeover and dominance.
Crap. I still remember GHW Bush talking about a New World Order. I would wager that cost him more votes than Perot.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

Crap. I still remember GHW Bush talking about a New World Order.

And Dubya.
And McCain't.
And Romney.

Reagan was nothing but a burp in the get-along of the Republican Party.

Offline libertybele

Crap. I still remember GHW Bush talking about a New World Order. I would wager that cost him more votes than Perot.

I actually started paying attention to politics when Bush Sr. lost to Clinton -- that was like a slap in the face. Regan came along and I felt confident that the U.S. was strong and revered by the rest of the world. Most people actually had a sense of patriotism and pride in this country and respected the office of the Presidency and didn't think of apologizing for being an American....those were the days....
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

I actually started paying attention to politics when Bush Sr. lost to Clinton -- that was like a slap in the face. Regan came along and I felt confident that the U.S. was strong and revered by the rest of the world. Most people actually had a sense of patriotism and pride in this country and respected the office of the Presidency and didn't think of apologizing for being an American....those were the days....
Bush Sr.'s losing wasn't so much a slap in the face, nor a surprise, but a wake-up call that weent ignored for another ten years+. Not only His New World Order remarks, but he was demonstrably out of touch with the ordinary American. His speeches seemed wooden. Lest we forget the entire Ruby Ridge incident happened under GWB, and the beginnings of the Waco/Branch Davidian siege/massacre were under his watch, too, culminating in an attack and siege on Feb 28 of Clinton's first year. That had to be in motion, paperwork, surveillance, etc., before Clinton was sworn in.
I had written seeking some sort of reply on a concept of a tariff that would establish a price floor for domestic crude oil, and come off as prices went up to that floor or above it. I had prepared a 10 page paper showing the devastating effects of the crash in oil prices, sent as well to my Senators and Congressman, showing the economic and social devastation of that crash. At the time I viewed it as (1) providing incentive to keep American drilling and completion operations going and thus improving our National Energy Security, as well as putting a multitude back to work. (2) providing revenue for paying on the national Debt, or for other purposes the Federal Government saw fit (Balancing the budget).

I got a very nice form letter reply which thanked me for my concern about Farm Policy. At least they read the zip code.

GHWB not only shot himself in the foot, the result of that election was the elevation of the Arkansas Clinton crime syndicate to global players, something we can rue to this day.  But that's where I soured on the Bushes, and still am.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2020, 12:02:24 am by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

GHWB not only shot himself in the foot, the result of that election was the elevation of the Arkansas Clinton crime syndicate to global players, something we can rue to this day.  But that's where I soured on the Bushes, and still am.

He didn't give a rabid rats ass for two reasons. One is he had no idea what he was doing,other than following his mama's orders. Babs was the evil mastermind of that outfit.

The other reason is he set the stage for the Clinton's to become billionaires by opening the door wide open for the Chinese to import cheap crap into the US for Wal-Mart to sell. THAT is what made the Bush and Clinton Clans such goombahs,and why Babs went on record to call Bubba "The son I never had".

Offline Smokin Joe

He didn't give a rabid rats ass for two reasons. One is he had no idea what he was doing,other than following his mama's orders. Babs was the evil mastermind of that outfit.

The other reason is he set the stage for the Clinton's to become billionaires by opening the door wide open for the Chinese to import cheap crap into the US for Wal-Mart to sell. THAT is what made the Bush and Clinton Clans such goombahs,and why Babs went on record to call Bubba "The son I never had".
He was tone deaf, for certain. What's more it set the stage for American jobs to bail like fleas abandoning a dead coyote, looking for someplace warm to live.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
He was tone deaf, for certain. What's more it set the stage for American jobs to bail like fleas abandoning a dead coyote, looking for someplace warm to live.

@Smokin  Joe

I will NEVER truly understand the mindset of people who are out of work because the factories their families have worked in for generations have shut down,will happily sign 2 year contracts to move to China to teach the Chinese how to set up and operate those same factories in China.

The ones I have tried to explain this to get mad and say  "At least I have a job for 2 years!"

Mind-NUMBLINGLY stoopid. They must have been union workers.

Offline Smokin Joe

@Smokin  Joe

I will NEVER truly understand the mindset of people who are out of work because the factories their families have worked in for generations have shut down,will happily sign 2 year contracts to move to China to teach the Chinese how to set up and operate those same factories in China.

The ones I have tried to explain this to get mad and say  "At least I have a job for 2 years!"

Mind-NUMBLINGLY stoopid. They must have been union workers.
It's one thing to train those who will work with you or for you, but to eliminate you? F*** that! They can figure it out.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
It's one thing to train those who will work with you or for you, but to eliminate you? F*** that! They can figure it out.

@Smokin Joe

Evidentially they can't,or they wouldn't be doing it and bragging about it.

These are natural-born factory workers. People who can't see beyond this weeks paycheck.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
This is one of those threads that takes on a life of its own.
This will be my only post in it.

Carly Fiorina is the textbook example of why I believe women should be prohibited from holding any position of power (particularly political power) in society.

(heard on Sgt. Joe Friday's car radio):
"that is all..."

Offline corbe

There were times along the course of this Thread that I knew the Mods were gonna lock it, for sure~But they did not!  We covered a lot of topics in this one and certainly released some pent up anger, all in all I consider it a success @Fishrrman
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

This is one of those threads that takes on a life of its own.
This will be my only post in it.

Carly Fiorina is the textbook example of why I believe women should be prohibited from holding any position of power (particularly political power) in society.

(heard on Sgt. Joe Friday's car radio):
"that is all..."

Wow ...  22222frying pan    Do I dare even dignify that comment with a response??
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Locking threads occurs because of Member posts, rarely because of the article itself.   :shrug:

Kurt does have a way of making butthurt with his style.  I like him.

Come on, @Cyber Liberty   Don't imply TBR censors.  You know EXACTLY to what I referred. 

Ironically, even the word "butthurt" in here had a 'Moderator' on the poster's ass.

Funny, isn't it?   /s
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline roamer_1

There were times along the course of this Thread that I knew the Mods were gonna lock it, for sure~But they did not!  We covered a lot of topics in this one and certainly released some pent up anger, all in all I consider it a success @Fishrrman

But these crazy thread get all the hits, @corbe ... And everybody knows to come back for pie.
I like it when a thread gets legs and starts to wander. Kinda like the dead threads at ToS.

It ain't like anyone has 10 pages of commentary on Carly Fiorna. Anyhow. Political commentary was over wit in ten posts.

Offline corbe

It took me awhile to learn the significance and appreciate those dastardly 'TBR Wandering Threads' to our overall health.    @roamer_1    :beer:
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
But these crazy thread get all the hits, @corbe ... And everybody knows to come back for pie.
I like it when a thread gets legs and starts to wander. Kinda like the dead threads at ToS.

It ain't like anyone has 10 pages of commentary on Carly Fiorna. Anyhow. Political commentary was over wit in ten posts.

I was a regular on the Undead Threads.  Sinosaur used to run them, passed away a few years ago....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Come on, @Cyber Liberty   Don't imply TBR censors.  You know EXACTLY to what I referred. 

Ironically, even the word "butthurt" in here had a 'Moderator' on the poster's ass.

Funny, isn't it?   /s

Lol.  That fellow patched things up a long time ago.  AFAIK, he left for his own reasons.
I will NOT comply.