Author Topic: She Wanted to Be a Republican President. She’s Voting for Biden. (Carly)  (Read 9564 times)

Online corbe

I'm sure glad @Chosen Daughter has a thick skin because I, for one, would miss her if she left.  I wish you fellas would Lighten up.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Just another Romney-like RINO..... showing their "true colors".... finally.

This is what Trump supported over 3 Republicans when he supported Jeff Vandrew:

"I'm strongly and unequivocally pro-choice: I support Roe v. Wade and a woman's right to choose. Any efforts to weaken or undermine that right will face my fierce opposition. Proudly, I have consistently voted in the New Jersey State Legislature to support critical women's healthcare funding that provides preventive health services, cancer screenings, and prenatal care for low-income women." (votesmart.org)

(votesmart.org)

Yes

Economy: Do you support federal spending as a means of promoting economic growth?

No

Economy: Do you support lowering corporate taxes as a means of promoting economic growth?

es

Energy and Environment: Do you support government funding for the development of renewable energy (e.g. solar, wind, geo-thermal)?

Yes

Energy and Environment: Do you support the federal regulation of greenhouse gas emissions?

Yes

Guns: Do you generally support gun-control legislation?

No

Health Care: Do you support repealing the 2010 Affordable Care Act ("Obamacare")?

Unknown Position

Immigration: Do you support the construction of a wall along the Mexican border?

No

Immigration: Do you support requiring immigrants who are unlawfully present to return to their country of origin before they are eligible for citizenship?

https://justfacts.votesmart.org/candidate/political-courage-test/24685/jeff-van-drew/

Trump  is a fraud that is ruining this country.  He doesn't really have any solid position.  Any dog that comes licking his feet are welcome.

So don't act so infuriated that someone would vote for Biden.  He probably is less liberal than Vandrew.

« Last Edit: June 26, 2020, 02:22:00 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
   I'm sure glad @Chosen Daughter has a thick skin because I, for one, would miss her if she left.  I wish you fellas would Lighten up.

I like her too.  And I like varied opinions across the spectra of the right.  That's what make TBR a notch above TOS.   NO orange echo chamber here. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Thank you Corbe  8888spinning cat
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

I like her too.  And I like varied opinions across the spectra of the right.  That's what make TBR a notch above TOS.   NO orange echo chamber here.

Thank you @catfish1957  ,  @corbe  I appreciate both of you also.  Its so nice to have people who think for themselves and don't post out of Trump approved message.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Did you listen to his 45 minute rambling about West Point in Tulsa last Saturday?  Totally pointless, and most of the rest of the speech was a unfocused mess.   

I think the one who's unfocused here is you.   The President wasn't rambling ... nor was this part of the speech a diversion or pointless.  In those five minutes the President not only set the record straight ... he defused a bomb locked onto his campaign's questions about Biden's mental acuity.

That he did this through humor is one of the reasons Donald Trump will be studied in political science courses for a generation ... and politicians will be rehearsing his style with hairbrush in hand in front of full length mirror for years to come.   :laugh:

You miss some of the very best of the President ... and one of the secrets to his bond with his supporters ... when knee jerk reactions overtake you. 

« Last Edit: June 26, 2020, 02:56:12 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I think the one who's unfocused here is you.   The President wasn't rambling ... nor was this part of the speech a diversion or pointless.  In those five minutes the President not only set the record straight ... he defused a bomb locked onto his campaign's questions about Biden's mental acuity.

That he did this through humor is one of the reasons Donald Trump will be studied in political science courses for a generation ... and politicians will be rehearsing his style with hairbrush in hand in front of full length mirror for years to come.   :laugh:

You miss some of the very best of the President ... and one of the secrets to his bond with his supporters ... when knee jerk reactions overtake you.

You are by far (minus legal american) the least objective person on this board.  I'll just leave it at that. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
So Fiorina is now an enemy of the state because she has announced she will be voting for Biden.  Frankly, I wish these pols and others would not announce their voting preferences and just do it.  I really don't care who they vote for; they don't influence my decision one way or the other. 

But she does have the right to vote for whoever she pleases.  I don't know why so many Trump supporters are in such an uproar about her decision.  I was told by a Trump supporter in 2016 that he didn't need my vote to win.  Well then I guess Trump doesn't need Fiorina's vote or mine this time either.   :shrug:

I considered Fiorina an enemy of the state when she ran HP and Lucent into the ground.  A lot of good people were harmed by her incompetence.  That she would try to run for President with that record was pure comedy gold.  That she would go all out to take Trump down is the least surprising news of the week.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
I considered Fiorina an enemy of the state when she ran HP and Lucent into the ground.  A lot of good people were harmed by her incompetence.  That she would try to run for President with that record was pure comedy gold.  That she would go all out to take Trump down is the least surprising news of the week.

I think she functioned as the sacrifical party moderate, and her alliance with Cruz, was not his best moment.  Good riddance.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Thank you @catfish1957  ,  @corbe  I appreciate both of you also.  Its so nice to have people who think for themselves and don't post out of Trump approved message.

Did you know......

People who support Trump might have come to that conclusion because they thought for themselves?  Your knee-jerk hatred of Trump is legendary, to the point that the only thinking I can discern, is how to turn every Topic on TBR into a Hate Trump screed.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline skeeter

Did you know......

People who support Trump might have come to that conclusion because they thought for themselves?  Your knee-jerk hatred of Trump is legendary, to the point that the only thinking I can discern, is how to turn every Topic on TBR into a Hate Trump screed.
I suspect @Chosen Daughter would probably tie @LegalAmerican as the least objective posters on this board.

The difference being @LegalAmerican is more often correct.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Did you know......

:yowsa: pointing-up
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I think she functioned as the sacrifical party moderate, and her alliance with Cruz, was not his best moment.  Good riddance.

She has a seriously overinflated self-perception of having influence on how others vote.  She announced she's voting for Biteme?  She's still pissed about Trump's comments about her face over four years ago.
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I suspect @Chosen Daughter would probably tie @LegalAmerican as the least objective posters on this board.

LA doesn't hijack threads.  We certainly never had to ban her for it.
I will NOT comply.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher

Respecfully disagree.  Have you been called a leftist here by CD?  Just wondering.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
LA doesn't hijack threads.  We certainly never had to ban her for it.

Maybe not hijack, but her spam was unbearable and annoying.  Plus calling people leftist who like myself are on the extreme right side of the political spectra?  Troll was too nice a description of her.

Online roamer_1

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Maybe not hijack, but her spam was unbearable and annoying.  Plus calling people leftist who like myself are on the extreme right side of the political spectra?  Troll was too nice a description of her.

Yeah, I didn't like that either.  The MAGA Pill stuff is hysterical for a while, but the pill ears off quickly.   :shrug:

Spamming is frowned upon, but hijacking threads is arguably worse, from a Mod's POV.  I've had to write bans for both kinds, BTW.
I will NOT comply.

Online Right_in_Virginia

You are by far ... the least objective person on this board.   

Your rebuttal is rather specious @catfish1957 

Objectivity. or the lack thereof, had nothing to do with my post to you.  I was attempting to explain what the President was doing during those five minutes at the rally.    POTUS had a strategy and he was executing it flawlessly.  Time will tell if it worked.

It mystifies me that you still do not understand how the man operates, especially his use of humor ---  but apparently you do not.   :shrug:

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Your rebuttal is rather specious @catfish1957 

Objectivity. or the lack thereof, had nothing to do with my post to you.  I was attempting to explain what the President was doing during those five minutes at the rally.    POTUS had a strategy and he was executing it flawlessly.  Time will tell if it worked.

It mystifies me that you still do not understand how the man operates, especially his use of humor ---  but apparently you do not.   :shrug:

No...repsectfully, I have given comments here where POTUS has hit a Home Run, and I mean Reagansque type speeches and rallies.  And I have no problem saying he failed either.......   IMO...this one fell short, when he needed it most.

And btw, it wasn't 5 minutes.  Try about 15.  (22:50-  37:03). Though it seemed like 30.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline skeeter

Respecfully disagree.  Have you been called a leftist here by CD?  Just wondering.

Actually, I have happy77

She is a very enthusiastic Trump supporter. And because I see Trump (warts and all) as a sort of firewall for the Republic, I'm more inclined to give her the benefit of the doubt.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2020, 04:01:23 pm by skeeter »

Offline aligncare

I remember how disappointed I was when Ted picked her (but I had almost forgot to be honest). If nothing else, this thread reminds me of how flawed even Ted was. I need reminding ever so often (just as the Lord reminds me of my many flaws).

Anyone that picks Biden over just not voting for Trump was either hurt greatly (and holds a grudge) or not a conservative over their political game. There is no justifying voting for the godless party. None. IMHO.

I keep a forum buddy list, but that clear thinking observation put you squarely on my Best Buddy List  :beer:

I believe whether you pray or not even a secular society needs a strong religious underpinning as the basis for its constitution. America has that freedom to worship or not, and protecting that freedom is important. Today’s democrats—the Left’s political vehicle—would strip that out of the constitution and BoRs.

Online Right_in_Virginia

No...repsectfully, I have given comments here where POTUS has hit a Home Run, and I mean Reagansque type speeches and rallies.  And I have no problem saying he failed either.......   IMO...this one fell short, when he needed it most.

Oy vavoy.  This makes me so very happy I have other things to do.   :seeya:

:laugh:  @catfish1957

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Oy vavoy.  This makes me so very happy I have other things to do.   :seeya:

:laugh:  @catfish1957

Best wishes to you too.    :cool:

Offline aligncare

Yeah?   Well you try being under 24/7 scrutiny, falsely accused, endless investigations, verbal assaults & attacks, impeachment proceedings and having your family and even your youngest son bashed and attacked, etc. for going on five years now .....

and see how "maturely" you handle it.

:thumbsup:

It’s easy to criticize, isn’t it?