Author Topic: She Wanted to Be a Republican President. She’s Voting for Biden. (Carly)  (Read 9567 times)

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Honestly,  a corset a'int much different than a woman squeezing into a pair of panty hose two sizes too small.   :cool:
I always wondered how many people died per year from the shrapnel in spandex failures...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline EdinVA

I always wondered how many people died per year from the shrapnel in spandex failures...

:silly:

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
@truth_seeker
 :shrug:

Send her up this way....

I've seen most of it, and she has seen some. Barring major changes, we are too old and settled, to leave here. In part we both have family here.

We have or did have relatives inWY,  WA, OR, CA, NV, AZ, TX, NH,  British Colunbia, Yukon Terr, Alberta

Wife has 1st Cousins inItaly

I have friends headed for ID.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
The root cleaned and chopped to about 1/4" chunks... fairly uniform is important...
spread em out on a dry cookie sheet and roast em in the oven low (250-300 maybe) removing to worry em up now and then to keep it from sticking , till at least golden, though the darker they get the richer they get.. I like a light coffee bean brown color. Then run it through a coffee grinder to a powder.

Roughly a teaspoon to a cup. YMMV... Add what you'd like. I take it black with a hint of black-strap molasses, which I consider necessary for this deep tone that makes it more like coffee.

If you buy off the Azure truck, they have it in singles sticks or in a 1 lb pouch... That's where I get mine mostly. Dandy Blend, I think. Dandelion with chicory, beet, barley and rye.

Remember about the molasses... just a touch. Not too much

Oh, thank you.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online roamer_1

I've seen most of it, and she has seen some. Barring major changes, we are too old and settled, to leave here. In part we both have family here.

We have or did have relatives inWY,  WA, OR, CA, NV, AZ, TX, NH,  British Colunbia, Yukon Terr, Alberta

Wife has 1st Cousins inItaly

I have friends headed for ID.

I dunno... If you are pretty well set, and own property within walking distance to the ocean, you could sell out , get lake front up here - Posh lake front - and live like a king. Family is a thing though, I get that...

But I sure as all hell would not be staying in liberal areas here on out. I'd be talking the whole family into a move. If things actually do go to hell in a handbasket, which they likely could do, megacities will eat themselves alive.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
But I sure as all hell would not be staying in liberal areas here on out. I'd be talking the whole family into a move. If things actually do go to hell in a handbasket, which they likely could do, megacities will eat themselves alive.

That's right.  It's why we're where we are right now.  And this:

And this:

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
« Last Edit: June 27, 2020, 09:47:09 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online roamer_1

:beer: :patriot: :seeya:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online roamer_1

View from the Castle Parapet....

Next time I am up at the hole I will try to remember to take pix... Won't publish, because the extraordinary landmarks would make it identifiable - at least in the neighborhood... But I got a view too. And a fair stream with a nice waterfall... Which is going to be my water and power source.

Offline dancer

No.  I said what I said.  Originally supported Ted, but as his campaign went on, I started to have misgivings about his judgement.  Handing out  teddy bears and soccer balls on the border with Beck when he was supposedly against illegal immigration?  That phony Oval Office set and skit on Beck's show?  Then the crap he pulled trying to steal supporters?  What he pulled on Ben Carson was horrendous.  Dirty tricks with Colorado?  Then he chooses Carly of all people!  His last stunt when he begged Trump to speak at the NCov when he didn't give the speech that he had submitted to the committee, but turned on the nominee and  told delegates to "vote their conscience"  was the last straw.  His entire run showed him to be sneaky, nasty and completely lacking in good judgement.

He has worked hard to restore his image.  It was left in tatters after his stunts.  Time will tell if it is sincere, or is he just pretending to once more be a Conservative so he can run in '24?  Inquiring minds want to know. 
« Last Edit: June 28, 2020, 12:06:20 am by dancer »

Offline libertybele

Correction used to be.

I definitely still trust the man.  At the rate things are going .... this Republic will soon be gone -- Ted and the rest of Congress will be out of jobs.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

And this:

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

I could live with that every evening.

Offline libertybele

@sneakypete

I actually met him at a campaign event in his first senatorial primary.  Genuinely a really nice guy, and a rock solid conservative.  A lot of his negative press is generated by his early actions of going all in with the 'Mr. Smith Goes to Washington". principles, and not playing nice with Turtle and his agenda.  Then add the nastiness of the 2016 primaries, and you have  man that IMO has been demonized way more than he deserved.  In his defense now...  Cruz has supported the POTUS agenda as much, if not more than any other Senator.

In retrospect, If there truly is a knock on Cruz, it was his naivity of thinking he could change the world in one term, and that his own party would't sell out at a dimes drop.

I helped with the Cruz' campaign in my area -- he came to the area and met with those helping him -- I was sick with the flu and never got the chance to meet the man.  Definitely a disappointment.

I have no doubt that he knew those in his own party hated him and did everything they could to ensure he didn't become President -- he was up against Jeb! -- and the Bushies aren't exactly fond of Ted --- they don't think much of DJT either --- I think that's a compliment to both men.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I definitely still trust the man.  At the rate things are going .... this Republic will soon be gone -- Ted and the rest of Congress will be out of jobs.

@libertybele

EVERYBODY will be out of jobs except for the Commissars.

Not to worry,though. If you are young,strong,healthy,and maybe a tad sadistic,there will be plenty of jobs for people that want to wear a badge and swing a truncheon or man a belt-fed machine gun.

History proves this.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline dancer

I considered Fiorina an enemy of the state when she ran HP and Lucent into the ground.  A lot of good people were harmed by her incompetence.  That she would try to run for President with that record was pure comedy gold.  That she would go all out to take Trump down is the least surprising news of the week.
As did I.  She is a pure #DeepState Globalist.  She is ruthless.  Sold out American workers without so much as a hint of compassion.  She doesn't care about us; she just wants the ultimate power.

Offline dancer

So Fiorina is now an enemy of the state because she has announced she will be voting for Biden.  Frankly, I wish these pols and others would not announce their voting preferences and just do it.  I really don't care who they vote for; they don't influence my decision one way or the other. 

But she does have the right to vote for whoever she pleases.  I don't know why so many Trump supporters are in such an uproar about her decision.  I was told by a Trump supporter in 2016 that he didn't need my vote to win.  Well then I guess Trump doesn't need Fiorina's vote or mine this time either.   :shrug:
No, Fiorina showed herself to be an enemy of the state long before she ran in the primary for '16. 

Offline dancer

It's not a nose/face cutting exercise when your horse in the race is failing miserably.  It's called constructive feedback and criticism.  Something Trump is apparently not receptive to.
Odd.  Where were all of these leaders and their constructive feedback and criticism when Obama was in office?  Now that Trump is President, the NTers all come out of the woodwork to attack him.  I had to laugh when W came out.  Not a peep out of these folks when Obama tore this Republic apart.  Not one word. 

Offline EdinVA

She just struck me as a female activist with a "get even with the evil white guys" attitude.  We just barely survived 8 years of another activist and did not want another.

Offline dancer

I'd hit it.
It's time to put the bottle down, Corbe.  It must be close to closing time.   :silly:

Offline dancer

Your Betters For Biden
Kurt Schlichter
Posted: Jun 26, 2020 8:48 AMhttps://townhall.com/columnists//kurtschlichter/2020/06/26/your-betters-for-biden-n2571391
Love Schlichter.  He never ceases to make me laugh. 

Offline corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline dancer

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I will NOT comply.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Love Schlichter.  He never ceases to make me laugh.
One issue I take with him. For those who think they are "the Ruling Class", this is America, where there is no such thing.
There are public servants, so serve.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline dancer

[/quote
We had better hope and pray that the Democrats fail, because we will all be in trouble.  Did you see that the UN is now calling for a one world government?