Author Topic: Vandals Topple, Partially Destroy Memorial Fountain Dedicated to Holocaust Survivors  (Read 472 times)

rangerrebew

Vandals Topple, Partially Destroy Memorial Fountain Dedicated to Holocaust Survivors
By John Jakubisin | June 24, 2020 | 3:43pm EDT

As left-wing radicals topple statues and deface buildings they do not like, someone or a group of people vandalized and partially destroyed a memorial fountain in Santa Rosa, Calif., dedicated to survivors of the Holocaust.

The memorial fountain is located in the cemetery at Santa Rosa Memorial Park, and the vandalism reportedly occurred on June 17-18. The fountain was an important site for the Jewish community, a place where they would perform ritual hand washing after visiting loved ones.

https://cnsnews.com/blog/john-jakubisin/vandals-topple-partially-destroy-memorial-fountain-dedicated-holocaust

Offline andy58-in-nh

Vandals Topple, Partially Destroy Memorial Fountain Dedicated to Holocaust Survivors
By John Jakubisin | June 24, 2020 | 3:43pm EDT

As left-wing radicals topple statues and deface buildings they do not like, someone or a group of people vandalized and partially destroyed a memorial fountain in Santa Rosa, Calif., dedicated to survivors of the Holocaust.

The memorial fountain is located in the cemetery at Santa Rosa Memorial Park, and the vandalism reportedly occurred on June 17-18. The fountain was an important site for the Jewish community, a place where they would perform ritual hand washing after visiting loved ones.

https://cnsnews.com/blog/john-jakubisin/vandals-topple-partially-destroy-memorial-fountain-dedicated-holocaust

Once again, I will note that such incidents always seems to occur in states and jurisdictions where the police have their hands tied by the very politicians who made owning a gun nearly impossible for ordinary citizens.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline skeeter

Perhaps the Republican party should consider providing a confused nation a little clarity by explaining what is really going on here. The overthrow of western society. They could highlight rat complicity.

Maybe they should consider saying SOMETHING.

From the president on down.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2020, 01:52:27 pm by skeeter »

Offline andy58-in-nh

Perhaps the Republican party should consider providing a confused nation a little clarity by explaining what is really going on here. The overthrow of western society. They could highlight rat complicity.

Maybe they should consider saying SOMETHING.

From the president on down.

Except for a very few persons (Senators Cotton and Scott among them), all we have heard from the Republican Party is a deafening silence.

Why?

I believe I know the answer, and it is not very complicated, but I will let others opine.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Andy wrote:
"Except for a very few persons (Senators Cotton and Scott among them), all we have heard from the Republican Party is a deafening silence.
Why?
I believe I know the answer, and it is not very complicated, but I will let others opine."

C'mon, Andy. I'm dumb. I can't figure this out on my own, so help me (and us) out.

I would guess the answer is:
- They're with the left in their hearts.
- They're scared (for their own safety and their re-election chances).
- They've been paid to keep quiet.

C'mon.
Tell us.

Offline Applewood

Andy wrote:
"Except for a very few persons (Senators Cotton and Scott among them), all we have heard from the Republican Party is a deafening silence.
Why?
I believe I know the answer, and it is not very complicated, but I will let others opine."

C'mon, Andy. I'm dumb. I can't figure this out on my own, so help me (and us) out.

C'mon.
Tell us.

Possibly all of the above.  I do know that for a long time, while Republicans pretend to be different, they really want the same things as the Democrats.  It's just that the Democrats are a bit more honest about them. 

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
Except for a very few persons (Senators Cotton and Scott among them), all we have heard from the Republican Party is a deafening silence.

Why?

I believe I know the answer, and it is not very complicated, but I will let others opine.

The overwhelming majority of Republicans lacks something Trump possesses : the willingness to fight without apology or relent, to get back up and continue the fight every time he gets knocked down.
James 1:20

Offline andy58-in-nh

Andy wrote:
Why?

C'mon.
Tell us.

You know the answer:

It isn't what they possess.

It's what they lack: courage.

And also - a willingness to face the consequences of their words, and the ability to defend themselves against The Mob.