Author Topic: Dozens of Secret Service agents quarantined after possible exposure to coronavirus at Tulsa rally  (Read 762 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dozens of Secret Service agents quarantined after possible exposure to coronavirus at Tulsa rally
by Madison Dibble, Breaking News Reporter |
 | June 25, 2020 08:21 AM

Dozens of Secret Service agents have reportedly been asked to quarantine as a coronavirus precaution after President Trump's recent campaign rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma.

Sources from within the Secret Service told several different outlets that agents who were on site for the Saturday rally had to be pulled from duty to self-quarantine. One source told CNN that the total number of agents who were quarantined was in the "low" dozens.

The order for the agents to quarantine was given after at least six members of Trump's campaign team tested positive for the virus just hours before the rally was set to begin, according to the Washington Post. Two of those infected included Secret Service agents who worked the event, and two other staffers also tested positive following the rally.

A Secret Service field office tested its local agents on Tuesday to confirm whether any had been infected during the event.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/dozens-of-secret-service-agents-quarantined-after-possible-exposure-to-coronavirus-at-tulsa-rally
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
Dozens of Secret Service agents quarantined after possible exposure to coronavirus at Tulsa rally
by Madison Dibble, Breaking News Reporter |
 | June 25, 2020 08:21 AM

Dozens of Secret Service agents have reportedly been asked to quarantine as a coronavirus precaution after President Trump's recent campaign rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma.

Sources from within the Secret Service told several different outlets that agents who were on site for the Saturday rally had to be pulled from duty to self-quarantine. One source told CNN that the total number of agents who were quarantined was in the "low" dozens.

The order for the agents to quarantine was given after at least six members of Trump's campaign team tested positive for the virus just hours before the rally was set to begin, according to the Washington Post. Two of those infected included Secret Service agents who worked the event, and two other staffers also tested positive following the rally.

A Secret Service field office tested its local agents on Tuesday to confirm whether any had been infected during the event.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/dozens-of-secret-service-agents-quarantined-after-possible-exposure-to-coronavirus-at-tulsa-rally

"Ready the understudies!"
The Trump Show must go on.
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Offline Victoria33

@mystery-ak

"A Secret Service field office tested its local agents on Tuesday to confirm whether any had been infected during the event."

A couple of days ago, I read or saw, and think it was from the CDC, that face guards by themselves are better than the down graded masks people are using.

I have a box of N95 masks and box of face guards.  The face guard is clear plastic and covers the face and sides of face area and comes down below your face. The N95s are terribly hot if worn for a few hours.  I wore N95 last week to orthopedic surgeon last Wednesday to get shots in my knees.  When one goes into that large orthopedic building, (and they do surgery on the second floor of that building), there is a ante room where one goes in on bottom floor where all the doctors are.  There are three people and a desk there.  Someone takes your temp. and questions are asked, and you must have on a mask.

So, I had on the face guard yesterday to get shots in knees, plus an N95 in my purse in case they would not accept the face guard, but they said nothing.  Went inside building, nothing said about face guard and nothing said by the orthopedic surgeon, so a face guard works.

The face guard is extremely light; a lightweight stretchy band is on it and put the band behind your head and you are ready to go.  You can speak as normal since nothing is across your mouth.  Don't confuse these extremely light weight guards with industrial type, heavy, face guards.

Surely, the secret service had on "good" masks and not the flimsy cloth ones.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2020, 02:19:09 pm by Victoria33 »

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Oh, had to do it didn't you Donald.  It wasn't even that great of success.  But all those people will now expose others.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Victoria33

Oh, had to do it didn't you Donald.  It wasn't even that great of success.  But all those people will now expose others.
@Chosen Daughter

The worst words out of Trump's mouth was saying people were wearing masks because they don't like him.  He turns everything to him.

Everytime a bunch of people get the virus from being together, it amazes me how fast it transmits.  The 15 or 16 people in Florida who went to a bar several days ago, they all, except maybe one, got the virus and 5 workers at the bar also had it.  These people took the disease with them when they left the bar, exposing more people.

Be somewhere for a few hours and if someone has it, you get it.  At this point, I don't think this virus is ever going away.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2020, 03:08:53 pm by Victoria33 »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

@Chosen Daughter

Everytime a bunch of people get the virus from being together, it amazes me how fast it transmits.  The 15 or 16 people in Florida who went to a bar several days ago, they all, except maybe one, got the virus and 5 workers at the bar also had it.  These people took the disease with them when they left the bar, exposing more people.

As long as no one's visiting grandma and grandpa or a cancer care unit, isn't this what we want to have happen ---- the death rate heading down and our herd immunity growing?

Be somewhere for a few hours and if someone has it, you get it.  At this point, I don't think this virus is ever going away.

Respectfully, at 87 you should not be going anywhere....and very few people should be visiting you.  But the rest of the country, not in a high-risk group, should be going about its business letting nature take its course --- building immunity among communities.  This is how the species has always survived.

The current numbers are actually encouraging....moving in the right direction. 

Blue is confirmed US cases
Red is confirmed US deaths
Green is US people tested

Offline LottieDah

There were 15,000 protestors at Grand Army Plaza in Brooklyn two weeks ago.  I am still waiting for the spike in coronavirus cases here in NYC.  I have not heard DeBlasio or Cuomo yap about it either. No information being provided.  Why is that?  Inquiring minds want to know.

Offline skeeter

As long as no one's visiting grandma and grandpa or a cancer care unit, isn't this what we want to have happen ---- the death rate heading down and our herd immunity growing?

Respectfully, at 87 you should not be going anywhere....and very few people should be visiting you.  But the rest of the country, not in a high-risk group, should be going about its business letting nature take its course --- building immunity among communities.  This is how the species has always survived.

The death rate is the ONLY metric that matters. As you say, the more infected the faster this virus dies.

Offline PeteS in CA

The potential exposure was not from the rally crowd, but from the staffers whose infection was detected before the rally.

There were 15,000 protestors at Grand Army Plaza in Brooklyn two weeks ago.  I am still waiting for the spike in coronavirus cases here in NYC.  I have not heard DeBlasio or Cuomo yap about it either. No information being provided.  Why is that?  Inquiring minds want to know.

To date, there have been probable protest-related outbreaks reported in Houston, multiple rallies in SC, and in Los Angeles. 15K unscreened randos being incautious in close quarters for an extended time is likely to cause an outbreak. But whether NYC/NY will acknowledge it and the MSM report it are two very good questions. That the data (if there is a protest-related outbreak) will be buried seems to me much more likely.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online berdie

I don't really understand...in today's world, why a rally, debate or anything else is necessary.

Everyone can watch these things on social media or tv.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
You really should get some help for that, an obsession like your will also affect your physical health.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Herd immunity.  Like all of us want to get it.  I don't.  And now in Washington it is mandatory for everyone to wear that horrid mask everywhere.  If you herd mentality people don't stop with your COVID parties we will have to wear them forever.  And I have a hard time wearing them.  I get panic attacks and feel like I can't breath.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

You really should get some help for that, an obsession like your will also affect your physical health.

I need help?  Shaking head.  You know the only reason we have to have Donald Trump rallies is for him.  He needs love.  It might not help if crowds continue to drop.  He is just going to get depressed.  Then Donald is going to need help.

Offline Chosen Daughter

I'm sure there are cases from that.  And now in Washington while we are all forced to wear masks they are going to have gay pride parade too.

Offline PeteS in CA

I'm sure there are cases from that.  And now in Washington while we are all forced to wear masks they are going to have gay pride parade too.

Will that parade be "rated" PG-13 or NC-17? If the latter it's likely to produce a hotspot outbreak or worse.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
What do you expect fror somebody living in Seattle?

Mentally ill, homeless  drug addicts are apparently acceptable, but don't let Trump sneeze the wrong way.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Chosen Daughter

What do you expect fror somebody living in Seattle?

Mentally ill, homeless  drug addicts are apparently acceptable, but don't let Trump sneeze the wrong way.

Where are you from?  Surf City NC or CA?

https://www.monarchshores.com/drug-addiction/10-cities-with-worst-drug-problems/

I don't live in Seattle. 

Offline skeeter