Author Topic: Armed protesters 'take over' Atlanta Wendy's parking lot where Rayshard Brooks was killed, reports s  (Read 737 times)

Offline libertybele

Well, the protesters are armed ... any ideas?  There is no way that the police or National Guard can be sent in to contain this without being armed and it appears they want a war.  Period.

Armed protesters 'take over' Atlanta Wendy's parking lot where Rayshard Brooks was killed, reports say

Armed protesters stood guard on Tuesday at an Atlanta-area Wendy's, the site where Rayshard Brooks, a black man shot twice in the back by an Atlanta police officer, died earlier this month.

Earlier in the day, a group of people had "taken over" the burned-out property in South Atlanta, according to local reports.

People living in the area also have complained that the protesters who remained were no longer peaceful, but instead were using the space for their own gain and at times blocking people on the street from getting by.

They claimed the Atlanta police weren't doing much to solve the problem, making life for those living in the neighborhood a living nightmare.

"My husband literally just missed getting caught in the crossfire when he was on his way home," Kimberlee Jones told WXIA. "People have been shot and have been hurt."............

https://www.foxnews.com/us/atlanta-wendys-parking-lot-rayshard-brooks-armed-protesters
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

I checked several "news" websites -- no one else but FOX is reporting about the armed protesters in Atlanta.  The rest of the MSM is failing to report.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Well, giving police a reason to shoot them is sure some protest if they believe the guy who was shot there was wrongly killed.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
It is to be expected when the governor of Minnesota does nothing when the mayor of Minneapolis does nothing in response to such behavior.

It is also to be expected when the governor of Washington state does nothing when the mayor of Seattle does nothing in response to such behavior.

But who is the governor of Georgia?
Will he do nothing when the mayor of Atlanta does nothing... as well...?

Offline libertybele

It is to be expected when the governor of Minnesota does nothing when the mayor of Minneapolis does nothing in response to such behavior.

It is also to be expected when the governor of Washington state does nothing when the mayor of Seattle does nothing in response to such behavior.

Exactly right.  They continue to carry because they can.  No one is stopping them.  Trump stated if the governors weren't going to do their jobs -- he would.  Still waiting ...

Offline Smokin Joe

Declare BLM and ANTIFA terrorist organizations. Surround the looters and rioters with troops. Close the loop. load them on buses and ship them to Gitmo.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline verga

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Armed protesters stood guard on Tuesday at an Atlanta-area Wendy's, the site where Rayshard Brooks, a black man shot twice in the back by an Atlanta police officer, died earlier this month.

Want some hot fresh irony?

Who wants to bet it is only a matter of time before the city of Atlanta declares that parking lot to be an historic site,and puts up a statue of the thug killed by the cop?

And like all "sweet irony",it will  go unnoticed by the masses.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Fishrrman

Without looking,I am GUESSING he/she/multiple choice is a Dim,and most likely off-white in appearance and language.

Declare the parking lot to be a state historical site,and put up a statue of the innocent citizen who was just going about his peaceful bidnez widout hur-tin anyones?
« Last Edit: June 25, 2020, 01:46:59 pm by sneakypete »

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Declare BLM and ANTIFA terrorist organizations. Surround the looters and rioters with troops. Close the loop. load them on buses and ship them to Gitmo.

@Smokin Joe

Right island,wrong port. Send them ashore in rubber boats at Havana so they can live a life of liberation with their fellow commies.

AND......,before putting them in the rubber boats,make it plain to them if they try to come back to America they will be shot on sight.

Offline Smokin Joe

@Smokin Joe

Right island,wrong port. Send them ashore in rubber boats at Havana so they can live a life of liberation with their fellow commies.

AND......,before putting them in the rubber boats,make it plain to them if they try to come back to America they will be shot on sight.
Actually, for all of them who think it is so bad here and express Hate for this country, I'd be happy to use public funds to give them a one-way ticket to the destination of their choice in exchange for their right to ever return.

C S Lewis

Offline libertybele

Well, Trump wanted to do exactly that.  He tweeted that he wanted to make Antifa a terrorist group.  Not sure why they weren't.  In briefly looking at some of the article -- does he have the authority to do so or is this something Congress has to do and failed to do so?

I'm all for loading up the radicals and shipping them off to Gitmo -- the leftist and globalist will cry foul. 

Offline goatprairie

Exactly right.  They continue to carry because they can.  No one is stopping them.  Trump stated if the governors weren't going to do their jobs -- he would.  Still waiting ...
For some odd reason many conservatives believe Trump can't do anything unless the state officials ask him to do something.
That's bunk. If people's civil rights are being violated, and they are, the fed. gov. can step in and make things right.
They've done that many times in the past.
Trump is the president of all Americans even the ones who hate him.
His job is to protect their civil rights. He has to step in when their rights are violated because the mayors and govs. won't do their jobs.

Offline Smokin Joe

Well, Trump wanted to do exactly that.  He tweeted that he wanted to make Antifa a terrorist group.  Not sure why they weren't.  In briefly looking at some of the article -- does he have the authority to do so or is this something Congress has to do and failed to do so?

I'm all for loading up the radicals and shipping them off to Gitmo -- the leftist and globalist will cry foul.
Let 'em cry, from the boarding line at the pier.

C S Lewis

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Without looking,I am GUESSING he/she/multiple choice is a Dim,and most likely off-white in appearance and language.

You should have looked.  The Gov is a white Republican, doing what most white Republican politicians do:  Ignore it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

You should have looked.  The Gov is a white Republican, doing what most white Republican politicians do:  Ignore it.
Do one thing against the rioters, and she's a
"RAYCIS!!"

The entire debate has to be taken away from race.

Some people are committing criminal acts. These acts must cease.
We (name agencies) will be taking all appropriate measures to stop the perpetration of these acts, regardless of who is doing them.

Don't ever mention race, just uphold the law. It's their job.

C S Lewis

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Do one thing against the rioters, and she's a
"RAYCIS!!"

The entire debate has to be taken away from race.

Some people are committing criminal acts. These acts must cease.
We (name agencies) will be taking all appropriate measures to stop the perpetration of these acts, regardless of who is doing them.

Don't ever mention race, just uphold the law. It's their job.

Stop making sense with such efficiency of words.   :MiniGun:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Cyber Liberty

So she is a whore. That is an improvement?