Author Topic: FBI says rope had been in Talladega garage since last fall; Bubba Wallace not victim of hate crime  (Read 2283 times)

Online roamer_1

Lets just hope that Antifa tries to get rowdy at the next Nascar race.
Now, I'd pay good money to see that

Offline aligncare

The reason Wallace freaked out is because of the stealth, BLM perpetrated bullshit that Americans are racists to the core. They’ve got everyone on a freakin hair trigger.

I spent my life not being racist and I’m sick of this shit. And to see America torn apart over a false premise—no qualifiers necessary (I’m sick of that shit, too)—is a grave injustice to our people and our country.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
The reason Wallace freaked out is because of the stealth, BLM perpetrated bullshit that Americans are racists to the core. They’ve got everyone on a freakin hair trigger.

I spent my life not being racist and I’m sick of this shit. And to see America torn apart over a false premise—no qualifiers necessary (I’m sick of that shit, too)—is a grave injustice to our people and our country.
Yep.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Wish I could have seen the look on those idiot driver's faces coming to his defense, once this got out.  Wallace played them like a drum.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2020, 12:38:46 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online roamer_1

I heard that.

Online roamer_1

Wish I could have seen the look on those idiot driver's faces coming to his defense, once this got out.  Wallace played them like a drum.[/size][/color]

No, I am pretty sure that whole show came from on high.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Yep.

One thing I have loved about TBR is the significant evidence of lack of racism here.  OTOH, it seems the scale of the meter has slid significantly, where you are pretty much racist by simply being white. 

Does the left / BLM realize the reprecussions of demonizing us in that fashion?  The Law of Unintended Consequences will rule again.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline goatprairie

One thing I have loved about TBR is the significant evidence of lack of racism here.  OTOH, it seems the scale of the meter has slid significantly, where you are pretty much racist by simply being white. 

Does the left / BLM realize the reprecussions of demonizing us in that fashion?  The Law of Unintended Consequences will rule again.
The "crime" of observing/noticing will get you called a racist.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
He's not letting it go which means he knew what he was doing..another Smollett!

Bubba Wallace responds to FBI findings: ‘Whether tied in 2019, or whatever, it was a noose’
https://fox8.com/news/bubba-wallace-responds-to-fbi-findings-whether-tied-in-2019-or-whatever-it-was-a-noose/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher

Bubba Wallace responds to FBI findings: ‘Whether tied in 2019, or whatever, it was a noose’
https://fox8.com/news/bubba-wallace-responds-to-fbi-findings-whether-tied-in-2019-or-whatever-it-was-a-noose/

I am not a NASCAR enthusiast, but when you make 50 of your colleagues look like fools for defending you?
Don't know if I would want to be going  200 mph in car next to them under those circumstances,
« Last Edit: June 24, 2020, 01:30:46 pm by catfish1957 »

Offline aligncare

I love this! If ever we wanted to see the problem in all it’s naked ignorance this is it! Bubba and Don Lemon. Facts? Evidence? Truth? Who needs that anyway? America is racist, damn it!

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Bubba Wallace responds to FBI findings: ‘It’s a straight-up noose’

excerpt:

“From the evidence that we have — that I have, it’s a straight-up noose,” said Wallace, one of the most popular African American drivers in the sport, during an appearance with Don Lemon on CNN.

It’s not uncommon for garages at NASCAR tracks to have rope pulls, though they’re not usually tied in such a fashion, Wallace added.

“The image that I have, and I have seen, of what was hanging in my garage is not a garage pull … we’ve raced out of hundreds of garages that never had garage pulls like that,” Wallace said, noting that the FBI in its statement referred to the rope as a “noose.”

“Whether someone tied it in 2019 … It wasn’t directed at me,” Wallace went on, “but it was a noose.”

more
https://nypost.com/2020/06/24/bubba-wallace-responds-to-fbi-findings-on-garage-rope/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online roamer_1

No, Mr. Wallace, it is not a noose. A noose is a slipknot, and that knot is a fixed loop to make it easier to pull the door down.

Offline Idiot

excerpt:

“From the evidence that we have — that I have, it’s a straight-up noose,” said Wallace, one of the most popular African American drivers in the sport, during an appearance with Don Lemon on CNN.

It’s not uncommon for garages at NASCAR tracks to have rope pulls, though they’re not usually tied in such a fashion, Wallace added.

“The image that I have, and I have seen, of what was hanging in my garage is not a garage pull … we’ve raced out of hundreds of garages that never had garage pulls like that,” Wallace said, noting that the FBI in its statement referred to the rope as a “noose.”

“Whether someone tied it in 2019 … It wasn’t directed at me,” Wallace went on, “but it was a noose.”

more
https://nypost.com/2020/06/24/bubba-wallace-responds-to-fbi-findings-on-garage-rope/
Poor Bubba....he just doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Poor Bubba....he just doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut.

Yep this whole fiasco Smollettes to High Heaven!!!!

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Yet another pass time I formerly enjoyed gone to hell!  NASCAR can KMA!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Tucker Carlson: FBI Won’t Arrest Rioters, But Sent 15 Agents To Investigate ‘Absurd’ Bubba Wallace Noose Story

Scott Morefield
Reporter
June 23, 2020 10:10 PM ET

Fox News host Tucker Carlson criticized federal law enforcement for allowing rioters and those who topple monuments to go free while sending 15 agents to investigate the “absurd” story of a noose supposedly found in NASCAR driver Bubba Wallace’s garage.

After days of wall-to-wall media coverage and nationwide sympathy for Wallace over the incident, the FBI concluded Tuesday that the noose had been in the Talladega Superspeedway garage stall since October 2019 and that no federal hate crime had been committed.

“Every few months, there appears to be new hysteria over nooses discovered somewhere off in a public place and almost inevitably, the hate crime we are warned about turns out to be fake,” Carlson said on Tuesday night’s “Tucker Carlson Tonight.” “The story has been told again and again and again, but our authorities never learn the obvious lesson, this isn’t a very racist country. Sorry Democratic Party.”

more w/video
https://dailycaller.com/2020/06/23/tucker-carlson-fbi-rioters-bubba-wallace-noose-hate-crime-hoax/
« Last Edit: June 24, 2020, 01:40:24 pm by mystery-ak »
Support the USO

Online roamer_1

Well there is a similar device on the end of the rope on my garage door, albeit I tied a figure-eight IIRC... But the same dang thing.

And if it WAS a noose, so what? The tie-down on my Bailey is a bonafied hangman's noose that lays on the back of the brim when stowed. Now a damn knot makes me racist?

Offline Idiot

Tucker Carlson: FBI Won’t Arrest Rioters, But Sent 15 Agents To Investigate ‘Absurd’ Bubba Wallace Noose Story

Scott Morefield
Reporter
June 23, 2020 10:10 PM ET
Font Size:

Fox News host Tucker Carlson criticized federal law enforcement for allowing rioters and those who topple monuments to go free while sending 15 agents to investigate the “absurd” story of a noose supposedly found in NASCAR driver Bubba Wallace’s garage.

After days of wall-to-wall media coverage and nationwide sympathy for Wallace over the incident, the FBI concluded Tuesday that the noose had been in the Talladega Superspeedway garage stall since October 2019 and that no federal hate crime had been committed.

“Every few months, there appears to be new hysteria over nooses discovered somewhere off in a public place and almost inevitably, the hate crime we are warned about turns out to be fake,” Carlson said on Tuesday night’s “Tucker Carlson Tonight.” “The story has been told again and again and again, but our authorities never learn the obvious lesson, this isn’t a very racist country. Sorry Democratic Party.”

more w/video
https://dailycaller.com/2020/06/23/tucker-carlson-fbi-rioters-bubba-wallace-noose-hate-crime-hoax/
I've really enjoyed listening to Tucker...he's not afraid to say what he thinks.  Sadly, this will get him into trouble at some point.  They'll come after him....

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher

Faking a hate crime is not a crime?  I give up.

Offline skeeter

excerpt:

more

Unless Bubba believes he could've fit his head in that thing it was a noose for a ferret.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Unless Bubba believes he could've fit his head in that thing it was a noose for a ferret.

Weasels of a feather stick together.   :cool:

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline aligncare

Wallace had the opportunity, especially in these riotous times, to bring Americans together when this noose turned out to be nothing. Instead, he goes on with Don Lemon and doubles down. Pathetic what the BLM racists are doing, manipulating emotions and hatred for anarchic political gain.