Author Topic: Civil Rights atty Leo Terrell: Stop funding ‘sham’ BLM, it’s a ‘funnel group for extremists’  (Read 425 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Civil Rights atty Leo Terrell: Stop funding ‘sham’ BLM, it’s a ‘funnel group for extremists’

Civil rights attorney and talk radio host Leo Terrell slammed the Black Lives Matter organization and called for corporations to stop pouring millions of dollars into funding it.

Terrell dismissed the movement as “a joke” during a discussion on Fox News’ “Hannity” as he tore into the hypocrisy and lack of actual concern for the black community by the organization that has gained widespread attention and support in the wake of the death of George Floyd.

“I’m so sick of all the shooting, the killing and the lawlessness and I’ve got to call out Black Lives. They are a joke. If they really care about the black lives, what about Chicago?” Terrell asked on Monday, referring to the high number of gun violence victims in the city over a single weekend.

“I submit to you, Black Lives is nothing more than a profiteer,” Terrell told Fox News host Sean Hannity.

“If it does not involve a police officer, they don’t care about those black lives. Reverend Al won’t get on his private jet and speak at that girl’s funeral,” he added, calling out Al Sharpton, whom he also targeted in several tweets.

TheLeoTerrell @TheLeoTerrell

Al Sharpton: Are you going to preach at the funeral of the three year old black girl killed in #Chicago? Or does it depends on how much you get paid and how many television cameras are present?

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/06/23/civil-rights-atty-leo-terrell-stop-funding-sham-blm-its-a-funnel-group-for-extremists-938161
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Extremists like the ActBlue, fundraising arm of the DNC.  Money donated to OBLM go straight to them.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: