Author Topic: Trump orders law enforcement to arrest memorial vandals under federal act with up to 10-year sentenc  (Read 329 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Trump orders law enforcement to arrest memorial vandals under federal act with up to 10-year sentence

by Madison Dibble, Breaking News Reporter |
 | June 23, 2020 07:43 AM

President Trump said he has authorized federal law enforcement to arrest those caught vandalizing memorials and charge them under the Veterans' Memorial Preservation and Recognition Act.

"I have authorized the Federal Government to arrest anyone who vandalizes or destroys any monument, statue or other such Federal property in the U.S. with up to 10 years in prison, per the Veteran’s Memorial Preservation Act, or such other laws that may be pertinent," the president tweeted Tuesday morning.

"This action is taken effective immediately, but may also be used retroactively for destruction or vandalism already caused. There will be no exceptions!" he added.

More:  https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/trump-orders-law-enforcement-to-arrest-memorial-vandals-under-federal-act-with-up-to-10-year-sentence
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
sure, whatever.... 999yawn 999yawn 999yawn 999yawn
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
sure, whatever.... 999yawn 999yawn 999yawn 999yawn

There are plenty of low-level bureaucrats who will be happy to thwart any order Trump cares to issue.  This is apparently a firm order, so I wonder who will deny that and claim it's just another empty Trump promise?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

There are plenty of low-level bureaucrats who will be happy to thwart any order Trump cares to issue.  This is apparently a firm order, so I wonder who will deny that and claim it's just another empty Trump promise?
Oh, all the usual characters. The State is teetering on the edge of a full blown insurrection, if it’s not already well over it.

But this action seems well grounded and, hopefully, the feds have the resources to follow through.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2020, 04:34:07 pm by skeeter »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Donald J. Trump
    ✔
    @realDonaldTrump
     Â· 6h

I have authorized the Federal Government to arrest anyone who vandalizes or destroys any monument, statue or other such Federal property in the U.S. with up to 10 years in prison, per the Veteran’s Memorial Preservation Act, or such other laws that may be pertinent.....

Donald J. Trump
    ✔
    @realDonaldTrump

.....This action is taken effective immediately, but may also be used retroactively for destruction or vandalism already caused. There will be no exceptions!
    5:46 AM - Jun 23, 2020
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline conservativevoter

About damn time!!!   :beer: :police:

Down with Grant???  Down with the 54th Massachusetts?  MLK?  But NOT down with the Bloviating Lying Manipulators?

Just saying'...…….   :patriot: :police: :patriot: