Author Topic: Concealed handgun license-holder cleared of charges after defending self and wife in ambush  (Read 1185 times)

Offline mountaineer

Concealed handgun license-holder cleared of charges after defending self and wife in ambush
by Chad D. Baus
7:00am Monday, June 22, 2020
A husband who was forced to defend his own life, and that of his wife, when his ex-wife and her husband ambushed them in their driveway in February will not face charges.

A grand jury found that the man, an Ohio concealed handgun license-holder, was acting in self-defense when he shot his ex-wife and her husband in the Greene County attack.  ...
More at Buckeye Firearms. This incident occurred in Ohio.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
So who was the chuckleheaded Prosecutor who saw fit to put it to a Grand Jury in the first place?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Never good when the ex wife tries to hire a hitman on ya ... five years later she decides to put the new hubby up for the job and then make sure the new hubby didn't flub it comes up to check the results with a gun in hand.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline verga

That is a serious level of hate to drive from North Carolina to Ohio to shoot someone.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline mountaineer

That is a serious level of hate to drive from North Carolina to Ohio to shoot someone.
Yeah, proving premeditation wasn't going to be difficult.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Rule #39
So who was the chuckleheaded Prosecutor who saw fit to put it to a Grand Jury in the first place?

Someone who obviously doesn't believe in the Castle Doctrine or Stand Your Ground.

This is the very reason I'm a member at USCCA.  Just because the cops call it a justified shooting doesn't mean you'll have a prosecutor like this that will still go after you.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Someone who obviously doesn't believe in the Castle Doctrine or Stand Your Ground.

This is the very reason I'm a member at USCCA.  Just because the cops call it a justified shooting doesn't mean you'll have a prosecutor like this that will still go after you.

I need to Goggle them and get signed up.  I think I get emails from them already.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline verga

For what it is worth, We went with U.S. Law Shield. The price was a little better and for me (personally) a little better coverage. https://www.uslawshield.com/
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.