Author Topic: Pink Floyd’s Roger Waters Blames Israelis for Floyd Death  (Read 282 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

https://freebeacon.com/culture/pink-floyds-roger-waters-blames-israelis-for-floyd-death/

Pink Floyd’s Roger Waters Blames Israelis for Floyd Death

Musician and anti-Israel activist Roger Waters claimed Saturday that Israelis invented the method police used to kill George Floyd.

Waters, the cofounder of Pink Floyd, said in an interview with the pro-Hamas Shehab News Agency that Floyd died in Minneapolis police custody last month because of "a technique invented by" the Israeli Defense Forces.

"That is an Israeli technique, taught to the militarized police forces of the United States of America by Israeli experts, who the Americans have been flying over to the United States, to teach them how to murder the blacks because they've seen how efficient the Israelis have been at murdering Palestinians in the occupied territories using those techniques," Waters said. "And they're proud of it."

I'm not old enough to remember things before Israel became a nation, but I'm pretty sure this highly risky method of restraint predates modern Israel's existence by several centuries, if not several millennia.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online roamer_1

Re: Pink Floyd’s Roger Waters Blames Israelis for Floyd Death
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2020, 07:27:48 pm »
https://freebeacon.com/culture/pink-floyds-roger-waters-blames-israelis-for-floyd-death/

Pink Floyd’s Roger Waters Blames Israelis for Floyd Death

I'm not old enough to remember things before Israel became a nation, but I'm pretty sure this highly risky method of restraint predates modern Israel's existence by several centuries, if not several millennia.

This guy is an idiot. What killed Foyd was a 3x lethal dose of Fentanyl and an already bad heart.

That pin hold didn't kill him at all.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2020, 07:30:45 pm »
Rather than listen to his idiotic political blather, I'll let the savant do his magic here.....

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline berdie

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2020, 09:40:57 pm »
Why am I not surprised? Waters is a known anti-Semite. And an idiot as well. (No I'm not a Pink Floyd fan either.)

Offline bilo

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2020, 11:23:28 pm »
Hey, when all else fails blame the Jews!
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2020, 11:35:39 pm »
So, so you think you can tell
Heaven from hell
Blue skies from pain
Can you tell a green field
From a cold steel rail?
A smile from a veil?
Do you think you can tell?
Did they get you to trade
Your heroes for ghosts?
Hot ashes for trees?
Hot air for a cool breeze?
Cold comfort for change?
Did you exchange
A walk-on part in the war
For a lead role in a cage?

Roger: wish your mind was still here...

"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2020, 12:07:04 am »
No wonder Syd Barrett went nuts trying to play with him.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024