Author Topic: Shaun King Calls For Destroying Statues Of Jesus, Smashing Stained Glass  (Read 2665 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Shaun King Calls For Destroying Statues Of Jesus, Smashing Stained Glass
June 22, 2020 By Jonah Gottschalk

Shaun King, a prominent left-wing fundraiser and activist, endorsed the destruction of religious icons and statues in which Jesus appeared “white.” He described the artwork, which includes some of the most recognizable pieces of art in the Western canon, as tools of white supremacy.

“They should all come down,” King said Monday on Twitter. He claimed religious artwork was created as “tools of oppression” and “racist propaganda.”

“All murals and stained glass windows of white Jesus, and his European mother, and their white friends should also come down,” King tweeted.

King has over 1 million followers on Twitter, and in 2018 was ranked by TIME magazine as one of the 25 most influential people on the internet.

Shaun King
    ✔
    @shaunking
     Â· 7h

Yes, I think the statues of the white European they claim is Jesus should also come down.

They are a form of white supremacy.

Always have been.

In the Bible, when the family of Jesus wanted to hide, and blend in, guess where they went?

EGYPT!

Not Denmark.

Tear them down.

Shaun King
    ✔
    @shaunking

Yes.

All murals and stained glass windows of white Jesus, and his European mother, and their white friends should also come down.

They are a gross form white supremacy.

Created as tools of oppression.
    Racist propaganda.

They should all come down.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2020/06/22/shaun-king-calls-for-destroying-statues-of-jesus-smashing-stained-glass/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Is this the last straw or are *they* gonna condone this by doing nothing!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline skeeter

The military cannot stop this. If the police will not be allowed then I'm afraid we'll have to.

Online mountaineer

Li'l TalcumX is one seriously demented white boy.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2020, 12:23:04 am by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

This will not end well for someone who has no fear of God.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The military cannot stop this. If the police will not be allowed then I'm afraid we'll have to.

Agreed...another Crusade to stop these heathens...
Support the USO

Online libertybele

Is this the last straw or are *they* gonna condone this by doing nothing!

Well...be prepared for those who try to stop it being locked up ... meanwhile the anarchists will be allowed to carry on.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online LMAO

These people don't just mean to wipe out our traditions but you, also.

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online libertybele

Agreed...another Crusade to stop these heathens...

??? Did you read that he has over 1,000,000 followers?  That's quite a force to be reckoned with. 

It is already beyond out of control.  Since BLM and associated rioters have been allowed to wreak havoc on our society; every other subversive group will now rise up and expect to receive equal pardon for any offenses.

I don't proclaim to have all the answers, just be prepared to defend yourselves and your homes.  I have a statue of the Blessed Virgin Mary in our front garden.  I'll be darned if I'll take her down.  Should the time come, I will defend my property.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

I don't proclaim to have all the answers, just be prepared to defend yourselves and your homes.  I have a statue of the Blessed Virgin Mary in our front garden.  I'll be darned if I'll take her down.  Should the time come, I will defend my property.

I have the Virgin Mary in my front yard too...
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
??? Did you read that he has over 1,000,000 followers?  That's quite a force to be reckoned with. 

It is already beyond out of control.  Since BLM and associated rioters have been allowed to wreak havoc on our society; every other subversive group will now rise up and expect to receive equal pardon for any offenses.

You think Christians all over the US are going to allow their churches vandalized by smashing stained glass windows...you think they will stop there?....
Support the USO

Online libertybele

You think Christians all over the US are going to allow their churches vandalized by smashing stained glass windows...you think they will stop there?....

Well, Christians may rise up, but IMHO you watch, they will be the ones at fault.  Just like all the police officers have been in fault.  George Floyd was just an opportunity.

I hate to be repetitive, but that's the point that I have been trying to make. Unless Trump is willing to utilize the Insurrection Act this is going to continue because they have been allowed to do whatever they want. If not, we are going to be headed for complete anarchy and we're not going to make it to another election.  What is he waiting for??  After all he walked across the street to St. Johns which they damaged and held up a Bible ... several times now he's stated that he will take action if need be.

Think back a year ago, our country was in much better shape.  I certainly didn't fear for the future.  Too much has happened in the sequence of events for all this to be purely coincidental; impeachment, COVID, BLM/Antifa.  They don't want Trump to be re-elected and they are trying hard to topple our Republic.  He has the authority to stop it.  Will he?  That's the question I'm asking myself right now.  If he doesn't, what does that mean??  He called his supporters "warriors" last night.  Coincidental?   Perhaps.

Eerily ... Congress is very silent. 
« Last Edit: June 23, 2020, 01:18:17 am by libertybele »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I hate to be repetitive, but that's the point that I have been trying to make. Unless Trump is willing to utilize the Insurrection Act this is going to continue because they have been allowed to do whatever they want. If not, we are going to be headed for complete anarchy and we're not going to make it to another election.  What is he waiting for??  After all he walked across the street to St. Johns which they damaged and held up a Bible ... several times now he's stated that he will take action if need be.

Think back a year ago, our country was in much better shape.  I certainly didn't fear for the future.  Too much has happened in the sequence of events for all this to be purely coincidental; impeachment, COVID, BLM/Antifa.  They don't want Trump to be re-elected and they are trying hard to topple our Republic.  He has the authority to stop it.  Will he?  That's the question I'm asking myself right now.  If he doesn't, what does that mean??  He called his supporters "warriors" last night.  Coincidental?   Perhaps.

I agree with ya....I keep waiting for him to do something...anything....I guess I will have to volunteer to sit watch at our local Catholic Church with my shotgun...I normally would laugh at myself for posting this..not now.
Support the USO

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Time and place for everything. Time this POS was filled with lead.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online libertybele

I agree with ya....I keep waiting for him to do something...anything....I guess I will have to volunteer to sit watch at our local Catholic Church with my shotgun...I normally would laugh at myself for posting this..not now.

@mystery-ak Just make sure you have plenty of ammo.  Religious persecution is just around the corner.  I wonder --  Many of the Hispanics are predominantly Catholic --- will they stand and defend?  It won't be just Catholic churches but any Christian church.

My biggest fear -- now will we see Muslims rise up?  ISIS sleeper cells in this country come out of the shadows??

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
If they are going for your churches, they will be going for you the next week. It is that simple.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online libertybele

If they are going for your churches, they will be going for you the next week. It is that simple.

I'm afraid so.  Hello Mr. President ... hello Congress ... anyone home??  Or better yet, anyone of you give a damn??

Online libertybele

Interesting. I didn't know it but Shaun King is a Bernie backer.   

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Shouldn't be surprising, one of the first things communists want to get rid of are competing religions and one good way to destroy a nation like America is race wars. The communists and democrats have been actively dividing America through race for over sixty years.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Yeah Laura just mentioned it...didn't know he introduced Sanders...
Support the USO

Online libertybele

Shouldn't be surprising, one of the first things communists want to get rid of are competing religions and one good way to destroy a nation like America is race wars. The communists and democrats have been actively dividing America through race for over sixty years.

:amen:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
They defaced St Johns Church trying to set up another autonomous zone :crying:
Support the USO

Online libertybele

They defaced St Johns Church trying to set up another autonomous zone :crying:

Just think of how many landmarks and cathedrals will be targets.... there are over 200 Catholic cathedrals and 20 Eastern Orthodox.  New York especially has many.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
He's right. Jesus was a Jew,and all Jews at that time were dark Semites.

Being a Jew back then was a Tribal thing as much as it was a religious thing.

BTW,this also means they did NOT look like Africans.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2020, 03:13:39 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
This will not end well for someone who has no fear of God.

@IsailedawayfromFR

Ya just GOTTA love a God that demands you are either his slave that loves him,or he will set you on fire and make you suffer in the flames for all of eternity.

WADDA guy!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!