Author Topic: Antifa Planning Flag Burning At Gettysburg On July 4th [UNCONFIRMED]  (Read 1188 times)

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Antifa Planning Flag Burning At Gettysburg On July 4th [UNCONFIRMED]
« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2020, 12:06:51 pm »
Democrat logic?

Or is that one of those nooses they've been installing at NASCAR tracks throughout the land?

« Last Edit: June 24, 2020, 12:07:55 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline EdinVA

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2020, 10:41:29 pm »
There are a lot of monuments to the Southern states in Gettysburg.
I'm surprised there's been no attack on them as of yet.

There almost certainly will be one in the future.
Probably carefully planned to do the most damage in a short time.

Only a matter of time before they go after Mt. Rushmore, as well.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2020, 10:48:38 pm »
There are a lot of monuments to the Southern states in Gettysburg.
I'm surprised there's been no attack on them as of yet.

There almost certainly will be one in the future.
Probably carefully planned to do the most damage in a short time.

Only a matter of time before they go after Mt. Rushmore, as well.
Fact #1: Most battlefield monuments, markers, and tablets were erected by veterans specifically for future generations to learn who did what, where, and when.

Civil War veterans were proud of their service and by the early 1880s were concerned by rapid changes taking hold of some battlefields. The population was growing, towns were expanding, and if something were not done quickly, these fields of battle may have been lost forever. While a battlefield preserve had been established at Gettysburg as the war still raged, the first National Military Park was established at Chickamauga and Chattanooga in 1890. At Chickamauga, veterans from both sides rallied together to create a "park capable of providing an accurate tool for military study." Today, military units from around the world utilize the National Park Service’s battlefield parks, as well as the thousands of monuments and markers that help them to understand where the battle unfolded, why decisions were made, and how the lessons from the past can be implements on battlefields of the future.

https://www.battlefields.org/learn/articles/10-facts-civil-war-battlefield-monuments-markers-and-tablets