Author Topic: Woman suspected of burning Atlanta Wendy's may have been Rayshard Brooks' girlfriend  (Read 948 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Woman suspected of burning Atlanta Wendy's may have been Rayshard Brooks' girlfriend

By Bryan Llenas, Peter Aitken | Fox News

The woman sought in connection with an arson fire at the Wendy's in Atlanta where Rayshard Brooks was killed may have been his girlfriend, according to police bodycam footage.

Investigators on Saturday identified Natalie White, 29, as a suspect in connection to the fire. The Atlanta Fire Department has obtained an arrest warrant for White for first-degree arson, a felony in Georgia.

White’s face was captured on video surveillance and shared during a news conference on Tuesday. Bodycam footage released in the case indicates that Brooks identified White as his girlfriend.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/us/burning-wendys-rayshard-brooks-girlfriend
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
I'll take no satisfaction regarding further trouble over this.

A man is dead. I'm sure his family is in much grief.

Let him rest.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Let him rest.

I am sorry, but I have no mercy for arsonists.  Somebody could have been in the building, in which case we'd be talking murder charges.  Arson is considered a very serious crime because of this.

They got this broad dead to rights, which I knew would happen because there are dozens of videos that were shot of her actually doing the deed (They used to call this "red-handed").  Rack her ass up to the hilt, I say.  I don't give a rat's ass what her relationship was to the a-hole who assaulted cops while resisting arrest and shooting them with a Taser.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Let him rest.

@truth_seeker

Do you have any sympathy for the 20 or more minimum wage workers that were employed there,who are now out of work with no money coming in?

Do you think they are Trust Fund children who  work there in order to have something to do because they have plenty of money?

Or the owner,who invested a considerable amount of money to set up operations,and now has no money coming in to pay his bank loans?
« Last Edit: June 22, 2020, 01:25:34 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@truth_seeker

Do you have any sympathy for the 20 or more minimum wage workers that were employed there,who are now out of work with no money coming in?

Do you think they are Trust Fund children who  work there in order to have something to do because they have plenty of money?

Or the owner,who invested a considerable amount of money to set up operations,and now has no money coming in to pay his bank loans?

Yeah, no.  I have no pity for this woman, I don't care if she was his main sperm receptacle, burn her azz.  For the sake of the innocents you listed.

@sneakypete
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online mountaineer

A black employee at the black-owned Wendy's called the cops because this guy was passed out in the drive-thru lane. The arson - no matter who committed it - has hurt mostly, you guessed it, hard-working black folks (whose lives, apparently, don't matter).  **nononono*
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Let him rest.

Giving quarter to rioters and looters? I don't think so.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

The only thing these vermin understand is incarceration and financial restitution.

Let's give them understanding.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
A black employee at the black-owned Wendy's called the cops because this guy was passed out in the drive-thru lane. The arson - no matter who committed it - has hurt mostly, you guessed it, hard-working black folks (whose lives, apparently, don't matter).  **nononono*

Dang right!!!  Not only will I  say the odds Wendys rebuilds is near zero, I'll venture that the Thug Factor is impacting many businesses wondering why they should stand out there naked in the line of fire.

Not only will workers be impacted, but many other poor black folks, who will lose their neighborhood means of getting food and supplies. 

BLM Baby!!!!!  (triple /s)
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Dang right!!!  Not only will I  say the odds Wendys rebuilds is near zero, I'll venture that the Thug Factor is impacting many businesses wondering why they should stand out there naked in the line of fire.

Not only will workers be impacted, but many other poor black folks, who will lose their neighborhood means of getting food and supplies. 

BLM Baby!!!!!  (triple /s)

@catfish1957

Exactly! One of the saddest aspects of this is the people who own or work in places like chain restaurants in or around ghetto neighborhoods are NOT the "rich cracka or jew" the left loves to hate so much,but a working class black,white,or Asian,that is working hard and trying to improve their lives.
The building may be insured,but the owners and the workers income aren't insured,and THEY are the ones that will suffer.

Not that the retards setting the fires give a damn. They care nothing about anyone but themselves.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline verga

The only thing these vermin understand is incarceration and financial restitution.

Let's give them understanding.
This is a joke right? They have leftist Hollywood elites paying their bail and supplying them with support. This is no financial loss to them. The loss is to the community over all. The lost jobs, the loss of convenient shopping. The loss to the business owners that put in their blood, sweat and tears into building something for the community. Those are the ones that suffered. Not the bottom feeders that caused the damage. Most of them came out a flat screen television or what have you ahead.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
If they've got the goods on this lowlife female, nail her rear to the wall.
Make her pay.

Offline PeteS in CA

https://fox6now.com/2020/06/23/deputies-arrest-woman-suspected-in-arson-of-wendys-where-rayshard-brooks-was-shot/

Deputies arrest woman suspected in arson of Wendy’s where Rayshard Brooks was shot

FULTON COUNTY, Ga. — Law enforcement says they have arrested a suspect accused of setting fire to the southwest Atlanta Wendy’s where Rayshard Brooks was shot.

The Fulton County Sheriff’s Office announced on Twitter that they had apprehended 29-year-old Natalie White Tuesday afternoon shortly after Brooks’ funeral ended.

White was identified as a suspect on Saturday and Atlanta fire investigators obtained a warrant for her arrest for first-degree arson.

We can't all be beauties - I certainly am not - but she looks more like 39 than 29.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline verga

https://fox6now.com/2020/06/23/deputies-arrest-woman-suspected-in-arson-of-wendys-where-rayshard-brooks-was-shot/

Deputies arrest woman suspected in arson of Wendy’s where Rayshard Brooks was shot

We can't all be beauties - I certainly am not - but she looks more like 39 than 29.
Meth or Bath salts.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

Let him rest.
Fine.Let him rest.

In the meantime, someone is out their business, their investment, a host of people are out of a job.
These people didn't kill anyone and they are hurt because of this. Prosecute her to the fullest extent of the law.
Especially if she did it because she's angry because she thinks what happened to her boyfriend was unfair--because burning down that business was about as unfair as it gets to the people it hurt.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

Now the mob in Atlanta is demanding her release. Like she did nothing wrong.  :thud:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Now the mob in Atlanta is demanding her release. Like she did nothing wrong.  :thud:
Screw them. She doesn't get to go free because her BF got shot when she committed a serious crime.
(Note, the suspect is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline verga

You just can't fix stupid.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
You just can't fix stupid.

Maybe Caucasian sperm receptacles are really popular with the Amish community?
I will NOT comply.

Offline berdie

I don't care if she was the Girl Friend of the Grand Mahi Mahi of the Deep Dark Sea.

If she committed this crime she should be prosecuted. Until she is charged and goes to trial, I'll reserve judgment. Maybe these yah-hoos should scrape up the money for her bail...or go keep her company.

Online mountaineer

As I noted above, this was a black-owned business employing black folks. Why, oh why, do this stupid protesters think it's a great thing that this woman destroyed it?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
As I noted above, this was a black-owned business employing black folks. Why, oh why, do this stupid protesters think it's a great thing that this woman destroyed it?

They seem to be using their "Lizard Brain" functions, purely on instinct.  Gotta use at least Mammal Brain.
I will NOT comply.