Author Topic: BREAKING: BLM Protesters Block Entrance Gate To Tulsa Rally…Throw Liquid Substance On Trump Supp  (Read 402 times)

rangerrebew

BREAKING: BLM Protesters Block Entrance Gate To Tulsa Rally…Throw Liquid Substance On Trump Supporters [VIDEO]

By 100 Percent Fed Up, June 20, 2020

Black Lives Matter protesters were reportedly blocking some of the gates into the Tulsa Trump rally. The video below shows riot police moving them back so they can open the gates to let rally-goers through.

In the video below, BLM protesters are screaming at members of the National Guard and Trump supporters. One of the BLM protesters can be heard saying, “They came here to shoot us!” as the camera pans to a woman being held by a man as she sobs watching the hatred being spewed at Trump supporters.

https://gellerreport.com/2020/06/blm-attack-trump-goers.html/

rangerrebew

This is the way to get white people to want to support blacks though I doubt the media will make a big deal of it.     :nono:
« Last Edit: June 21, 2020, 03:46:36 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline verga

Any support they garnered from the deaths of George Floyd and Ahmaud Arbury is right out the window.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline The_Reader_David

...throw liquid substance on...

I see when they teach "journalists" how to generate propaganda, they no longer teach them how to write.  "Liquid substance" as distinct from what?  A liquid abstraction?
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
This is going to grow worse as the rallies continue. The communists will learn and improve their tactics in successive rallies... UNLESS they are stopped.

Pre-rally preparation must improve so as to keep the blm/antifa communists well-separated from rally-goers.

If municipal authorities and local police won't do it, then perhaps local militiamen will step in to fill the void.

You're laughing. That won't work?
Then who else are you going to get to do the job...?

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Try to imagine how the media would have reacted if people did this to block out an Obama-led rally.

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Just_Victor

its become the Wellstone memorial on steriods.
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.