Author Topic: Nadler: AG Barr Deserves to Be Impeached — But Senate Republicans Are Corrupt  (Read 317 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pam Key 21 Jun 2020

Sunday on CNN’s “State of the Union,” Rep. Jerrold Nadler (D-NY) discussed the fallout from Attorney General Bill Barr’s dismissal of now-former U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York Geoffrey Berman.

Nadler said, “I think it’s obvious that the Southern District has been doing with Giuliani, the Turkish investigation. We’ve seen a pattern of the president opposing, of Barr corruptly impeding all these investigations. So, this is just more of the same.”

Host Jake Tapper said, “I know you announced you’re going to investigate why Berman was fired. Some congressional Democrats including Senator Elizabeth Warren have said that this is it, this is the last straw, Attorney General Bill Barr needs to be impeached. You have not gone that far. Do you think calls for his impeachment are premature?”

Nadler said, “No. I don’t think calls for impeachment are premature, any more than the calls for the president’s impeachment are immature. But they are a waste of time at this point because we do know we have a corrupt Senate, which will not consider the evidence and the facts. So we’re instead going to do what we have to do without that. And including barring $50 million from his own personal budget.”

Tapper said, “You’re calling every Senate Republican who voted to acquit President Trump corrupt?

Nadler said, “I think in the sense of being corrupt against the interest of the country, yes.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/06/21/nadler-ag-barr-deserves-to-be-impeached-but-senate-republicans-are-corrupt/
« Last Edit: June 22, 2020, 01:32:39 am by Cyber Liberty »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Nadleroo sez wut? The Senate is not a

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Well,nads IS an expert of corruption,with many years of experience.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!