Author Topic: Trump mocks Seattle 'anarchists,' touts 'law and order' presidency in Tulsa rally marking campaign r  (Read 1398 times)

Offline libertybele

Trump mocks Seattle 'anarchists,' touts 'law and order' presidency in Tulsa rally marking campaign relaunch

President Trump roared back onto the campaign trail Saturday night with a rally before thousands of supporters in Tulsa, Okla., using the fiery and freewheeling appearance to mock Democratic foe Joe Biden, criticize those tearing down monuments to controversial historical figures and decry what he described as the “disaster” demonstration in Seattle.

The rally, his first in months, comes amid prolonged concerns about the coronavirus pandemic and a nationwide outcry over racial injustice in the wake of George Floyd's death. Before an enthusiastic and placard-waving crowd -- in an arena that still had visible empty seats despite expectations of a packed house -- Trump described his party as one of equality and justice but also hammered a "law and order" message in response to those protests that escalated into violence.

Trump specifically tore into the occupation of several blocks in Seattle by left-wing protesters, which covers an abandoned police precinct, saying it is an example of the "radical left." The occupants, whom Trump described as "anarchists," call their area the Capitol Hill Occupied Protest, or CHOP.

"We're not talking about some little place, we're talking about Seattle," Trump said, criticizing the Democratic officials in Seattle and Washington state. He said he had a standing offer that "any time you want, we'll come in" and straighten out the issues in Seattle "in an hour or less."..........

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-rally-oklahoma
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
I especially liked the part where he went on and on about Boeing.  How he rejected the price tag for two Presidential jets.  Calling the Boeing Employee a dumb S__ of a B____

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I especially liked the part where he went on and on about Boeing.  How he rejected the price tag for two Presidential jets.  Calling the Boeing Employee a dumb S__ of a B____
Why do you obfuscate? You do not now or ever have liked anything he says.

Offline libertybele

I thought the entire rally was great.  He's very personable and he can energize a crowd like no other President.  I loved his humor last night and the message was clear to Seattle and to Inslee -- "any time you want, we'll come in" and straighten out the issues in Seattle "in an hour or less."..........

You'd think they'd be smart enough to take him up on his offer.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2020, 06:52:30 pm by libertybele »

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

Then you watched the entire rally @Chosen Daughter ? If not @Right_in_Virginia has it posted.

Offline skeeter

He was talking about former CEO Dennis Muilenberg, not some mechanic on the production floor. Maybe you ought to read up on him before you lavish him with sympathy.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

He was talking about former CEO Dennis Muilenberg, not some mechanic on the production floor. Maybe you ought to read up on him before you lavish him with sympathy.

88devil :thumbsup:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

@Cyber Liberty   Would you please advise CD to stay on the topic of the thread she's posting on ---  and to stop trying to derail discussions of substance?

The subject of the thread @libertybele posted is an important one ... and will be a recurring theme during reelection.

Thanks.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty   Would you please advise CD to stay on the topic of the thread she's posting on ---  and to stop trying to derail discussions of substance?

The subject of the thread @libertybele posted is an important one ... and will be a recurring theme during reelection.

Thanks.

Please use the Report to Moderate function.  I prefer not to moderate posts from public complaints.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
RinVa complained:
"Would you please advise CD to stay on the topic of the thread she's posting on ---  and to stop trying to derail discussions of substance?"

Could it be she's a paid operative, a paid disruptor as sinkspur was...?

Offline Chosen Daughter

I am not lavishing sympathy.  Unless I have sympathy for Trump being so pathetic.  Who gives a flying crap about how much he paid for his jets anyway.  He went on and on about it.  And then of course like he does had to call the guy a name.  I wish the Christians would take note.

But I have to get back to law and order.  Talk is cheap.  He can talk up a storm, but asking states to do something doesn't seem to be working for anyone but him.  Perhaps negotiating Federal Funding is an idea?  It appears that the idea now though is just let Seattle go to shit.  And I have lived here my entire life.  I love Seattle.  And it was great before California moved here.

BTW my folks were Conservative.  Much of Washington is Conservative it is only the Seattle suburbs that control elections.  The diversity experiment.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2020, 08:31:52 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline mountaineer

"Touting law and order" probably is a savvy move. Sane people are fed up with Antifa and BLM.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

I am not lavishing sympathy.  Unless I have sympathy for Trump being so pathetic.  Who gives a flying crap about how much he paid for his jets anyway.  He went on and on about it.  And then of course like he does had to call the guy a name.  I wish the Christians would take note.

But I have to get back to law and order.  Talk is cheap.  He can talk up a storm, but asking states to do something doesn't seem to be working for anyone but him.  Perhaps negotiating Federal Funding is an idea?  It appears that the idea now though is just let Seattle go to shit.  And I have lived here my entire life.  I love Seattle.  And it was great before California moved here.

BTW my folks were Conservative.  Much of Washington is Conservative it is only the Seattle suburbs that control elections.  The diversity experiment.

Yes ... get back to law and order.  Trump more than once has mentioned to Inslee and the mayor of Seattle -- if they ask for help he will be there.  Perhaps you need to take things up with your governor? 

BTW the point he made about the jets is only pointing out that the taxpayers are paying for the jets at a much lesser price.  I think that's notable since so many complain about the amount of $$ being spent.

Offline skeeter

you've just described California. Your logic where Seattle’s current problems are concerned matches your analysis of this administration - oversimplified, cliche and wrong.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

In case you hadn't realised, she is a "feature" here, not a "bug."

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline aligncare

Law and order and the economy; “I did it before, I will do it again.”

Hammer those two and Trump should sail into a second term. Remember, very few first term presidents lose their second election.

And then for good measure remember this: BIDEN.  happy77

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I heard some self-described "expert" say the other day Trump needs to stay away from the phrase "law and order" because it reminds people of Nixon.  I say this is just another FOS expert.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Chosen Daughter

Yes ... get back to law and order.  Trump more than once has mentioned to Inslee and the mayor of Seattle -- if they ask for help he will be there.  Perhaps you need to take things up with your governor? 

BTW the point he made about the jets is only pointing out that the taxpayers are paying for the jets at a much lesser price.  I think that's notable since so many complain about the amount of $$ being spent.

3.9 billion is a drop in the bucket of Trump spending.  Must be desperate to spend such time on it.  And for added attraction just call the guy a dumb SOB.

Seattle is having major issue with the Chad, but we are not the only state that is dealing with rioting and BLM.  If he has designated Antifa terrorist and that is what is running the show he has every authority to stop terrorism, and he should.  Someone was shot there and the police couldn't even go in.  And I would think that these officials aiding domestic terrorism can be brought on Federal charges also.  If its BLM, well the entire government is just pandering to them.  And Trump is just using Seattle as an example.

So Trump has talked about all the liberal Mayors, Governors.....  At this point it is painfully obvious that this is about politics.  He is using all of it and even stoking fires to keep it all going so he can talk, talk, talk about it.

Wait, though has he actually designated them terrorist?  Seattle is not the only state.  People have been beaten and shot and it continues.  Maybe it was Trump talking about law and order but not doing it.

And even if he hadn't designated them terrorists he has the authority right now to stop it.  And if the Clintons could take down David Koresh in Arizona Trump can stop Antifa and violent rioters wherever they are.

As currently worded, the Insurrection Act allows the president to call up the active military or federalize the National Guard under three circumstances:
At the request of a state. That's how it was most recently used, when Pete Wilson, then the governor of California, asked for federal help in 1992 to control violent protests after police officers were acquitted in the attack on Rodney King.

To enforce federal law. In 1987, President Ronald Reagan ordered the Defense Department to provide military units to help suppress violence at a federal prison in Atlanta. The disturbance was over before the troops arrived.

To protect civil rights. This provision authorizes the president to use the military to suppress "any insurrection, domestic violence, unlawful combination, or conspiracy" if local law enforcement is unable to provide sufficient protection. It doesn't require the request — or even the permission — of the state. President Dwight D. Eisenhower used the power to send elements of the 101st Airborne Division to Little Rock, Arkansas, and to federalize the entire state National Guard to enforce court-ordered school desegregation. Presidents John F. Kennedy and Lyndon B. Johnson invoked the same authority to enforce other desegregation orders in Mississippi and Alabama.

After Hurricane Katrina in 2005, Congress changed the law, allowing the president to use the provision in cases of domestic violence when public order is disrupted by natural disaster, epidemic or terrorist attack without a request from a state's governor. But Congress revoked that specific authority a year later in the face of widespread opposition from the states.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/what-president-s-authority-send-federal-troops-n1222166

But if he doesn't do anything he can talk up a storm at his rallies about liberal governments not doing anything.  It would be like shooting himself in the foot to ruin this opportunity before election.  Maybe we should wait and see how bad.  How much damage can be done for the benefit of the campaign.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2020, 09:55:12 pm by Chosen Daughter »

Offline libertybele

lo
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2020, 09:57:43 pm »
3.9 billion is a drop in the bucket of Trump spending.  Must be desperate to spend such time on it.  And for added attraction just call the guy a dumb SOB.

Seattle is having major issue with the Chad, but we are not the only state that is dealing with rioting and BLM.  If he has designated Antifa terrorist and that is what is running the show he has every authority to stop terrorism, and he should.  Someone was shot there and the police couldn't even go in.  And I would think that these officials aiding domestic terrorism can be brought on Federal charges also.  If its BLM, well the entire government is just pandering to them.  And Trump is just using Seattle as an example.

So Trump has talked about all the liberal Mayors, Governors.....  At this point it is painfully obvious that this is about politics.  He is using all of it and even stoking fires to keep it all going so he can talk, talk, talk about it.

Wait, though has he actually designated them terrorist?  Seattle is not the only state.  People have been beaten and shot and it continues.  Maybe it was Trump talking about law and order but not doing it.

Yes, of course it is about politics; Floyd was just an excuse.  Liberals found an excuse to create further destruction to this country.  Most of us realize that.

Yes there are numerous cities around the country that are being affected by the riots -- predominantly in liberal cities and states.  Again, as far as Seattle -- he's waiting for the governor and the mayor of Seattle to ask for help.  Otherwise, if he goes in then they cry foul that he's over extending his authority.  Yes, I believe he has the authority but still hasn't gone in to clean house and for that matter, I do find fault, but I find much more fault with the spineless liberal governors and city officials who opt to make it political rather than protecting their own cities and the citizens of their states.

Then we have Sloe Joe who's already given away this country to the Chinese.  His past speaks volumes and his present can't even coherently speak most of the time.  The DEMS would rather praise and pander to the BLM/Antifa/Soros groups than retain our Republic.  All in the name of political power (or so they think).

Offline libertybele

Offline aligncare

Mods -- lo ??

Yeah, just noticed that and been navigating around trying to figure it out?

Offline Chosen Daughter

Mods -- lo ??

Your calling for the MODS?  I am on topic, and discussing the problem in Seattle and throughout the entire Nation.  When you can't debate just call the MODS.

I do see the problem though.  It was supposed to be just a blind worship thread about Trump talking.

The other day @Right_in_Virginia asked if my bedroom locked from the outside  I have no idea what that was about.  Certainly not about the topic. I suppose I should have hit the button and reported her.

And you like to chime in also.  Where it has nothing to do with thread topic, just a run on trash Chosen Daughter with lots of high fives.

But I don't report.  Never have.  I can take it and a whole lot more of the petty childish crappery.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2020, 10:12:04 pm by Chosen Daughter »

Offline Mod1

Mods -- lo ??
If you believe a violation of forum rules has occurred, please file a mod report ("report to moderator"). The mods will then have a serious discussion of the alleged offense and, after a few dozen adult beverages, render judgment.

Offline libertybele

If you believe a violation of forum rules has occurred, please file a mod report ("report to moderator"). The mods will then have a serious discussion of the alleged offense and, after a few dozen adult beverages, render judgment.

Well ... obviously not a forum violation --- but there just might be adult beverages involved.   :rolling:

On that note ... it might be time to venture into the forum Lounge.

Offline aligncare

Libertybele was wondering what happened to the thread title when it suddenly changed to simply reading  “lo”. I’m wondering about that, too?