Author Topic: Where’s President Trump? Americans ask who should stop rapid destruction of country’s historical mon  (Read 5471 times)

Offline EdinVA

skeeter wrote:
"This topic has been beaten to death, but believe me I understand the visceral desire to see the military move in and forcibly move the marxist primitives out. Watching them destroy city centers and tear down our heritage in the form of those works of art is heartbreaking.
But I also know that while satisfying it would be playing right into the primitives hands. Or more specifically, their handlers' hands. Creating martyrs ..."

No.
Stop right there.

No matter what Mr. Trump does or does not do -- and that includes "sending in the troops" -- it will make no difference to those who aren't going to vote for him anyway. They'll still hate him.

And I'm going to ask a rhetorical question and I DARE anyone reading this to answer honestly:

If Mr. Trump DID send in the troops, with orders to use whatever force is necessary to protect these monuments and end the leftist insurgency, would you be more likely or less likely to vote for him in November?

Again, I DARE members of this forum to answer honestly.
But I sense there are a lot here who won't, by simply not answering at all.

It's only fair for me to go first:
YES, I would be MORE LIKELY to vote for Mr. Trump if he used the military to defeat the BLM/antifa/democrat-communist insurgency, even if that means bodies stacked up in the streets.
This is war, and I want our side to win, and I DON'T CARE what happens to their side. They're communists, and I want them gone.

OK, you know where I stand.
What would YOUR vote be?
Military to protect monuments/statues, NO, I will not support that.. it is the job of the governors and mayors to take care of that....
Using the Military to put down the rioters/occupiers, absolutely would support that.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I'm one of those that would vote for Donald Trump even if he shot somebody dead in the middle of 5th Avenue.   

And right now, IMO, he should let the mob do their thing in the hopes that a final straw will happen to wake up some real Patriots.

Then again, while I'm having a @sneakypete moment...

Would absolutely love to read that leftist media activists are being attacked and/or killed in coordinated hits.   It's pastime for that.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline EdinVA

I'm one of those that would vote for Donald Trump even if he shot somebody dead in the middle of 5th Avenue.   

And right now, IMO, he should let the mob do their thing in the hopes that a final straw will happen to wake up some real Patriots.

Would absolutely love to read that leftist media activists are being attacked and/or killed in coordinated hits.   It's pastime for that.
It would depend if Trump was defending himself or just on rampage...
The other points, totally agree....

Offline zoey141

It is only natural that the statues of US Grant and others are being pulled down! The fight is against racism, and historically, these people were proven to have owned slaves.

The nature of psychology indicates that mobs would extend their dissent to all slave owners.

Offline EdinVA

It is only natural that the statues of US Grant and others are being pulled down! The fight is against racism, and historically, these people were proven to have owned slaves.

The nature of psychology indicates that mobs would extend their dissent to all slave owners.
@zoey141
Welcome....
Grant abruptly resigned his army commission in 1854 and returned to his family, but lived in poverty for seven years. During the Civil War, he joined the Union Army in 1861, and led the Vicksburg campaign, which gained control of the Mississippi River in 1863. After Grant's victory at Chattanooga, President Abraham Lincoln promoted Grant to Lieutenant General. For thirteen months, Grant fought Robert E. Lee during the high casualty Overland Campaign and at Petersburg. On April 9, 1865, Lee surrendered to Grant at Appomattox. A week later, Lincoln was assassinated, and was succeeded by President Andrew Johnson, who promoted Grant to General of the Army in 1866. Later Grant openly broke with Johnson over Reconstruction policies; Grant used the Reconstruction Acts, which had been passed over Johnson's veto, to enforce civil rights for African freedmen.

I think some more research may be in order.   Finding a flaw in a persons past does not negate the positives.

Offline aligncare

It’s natural to pull down statues? In what primitive universe would that be? In America if we don’t like a TV program we switch the channel, not blowup the station, or if we don’t like a product we don’t buy it, not ambush the delivery truck. This is freaking insane, Taliban-like insane!

Offline aligncare

Brian Kilmeade slams efforts to tear down america's monuments

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline aligncare

Tucker: why mobs are tearing down America’s monuments

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
skeeter wrote:

Again, I DARE members of this forum to answer honestly.

@Fishrrman

If Mr. Trump DID send in the troops, with orders to use whatever force is necessary to protect these monuments and end the leftist insurgency, would you be more likely or less likely to vote for him in November?

The only thing that will prevent me from voting for him would be my own death.  Even IF he were to promote programs that would make me want to tear my fingernails off,he will only be in office another 4 years,and during that 4 years he WILL destroy the Dim Party.

On the other hand,if the Dims win,they WILL destroy America,and any hope of America ever becoming a free nation again.

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@DCPatriot

Gee,that would be SUCH a damn shame!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@zoey141

No,it is NOT.

Hell,the ONE thing the DNC and their handlers lust for above all is to turn the entire freaking WORLD into a slave state under their control.

Blacks and slavery are nothing more than a "handy vehicle to ride in on the way to total victory." They are using blacks as handy "disposable Storm Troopers" to kick the revolution off,nothing more.

I used to have an actual photo from a news organization (AP or similar) that showed Bobby and Ted Kennedy chaining the gates shut to the Kennedy mansion because NAACP marchers were on their way there to give JFK a honoray "freedom award" of some type.

They obvisouly didn't want the darkies cluttering up their lawn.

Online andy58-in-nh

@zoey141

No,it is NOT.

Hell,the ONE thing the DNC and their handlers lust for above all is to turn the entire freaking WORLD into a slave state under their control.

Blacks and slavery are nothing more than a "handy vehicle to ride in on the way to total victory." They are using blacks as handy "disposable Storm Troopers" to kick the revolution off,nothing more.

I used to have an actual photo from a news organization (AP or similar) that showed Bobby and Ted Kennedy chaining the gates shut to the Kennedy mansion because NAACP marchers were on their way there to give JFK a honorary "freedom award" of some type.

They obviously didn't want the darkies cluttering up their lawn.

Correct.

This is NOT about racism or slavery or any other perceived injustice.

It is about power and money and control.

Their power, your money and their control.

Only our little blackshirts and brownshirts won't be the ones to wind up with any of it.

They are being used by powerful people to create a New Order far more to their liking than the American constitutional republic.

And if successful, the little mobsters will be among the first to be disposed of. As always.

As for the Kennedy's lawn: having spent a great deal of time summer-living on the Cape, the only time I ever saw black people on their property was when the hedges needed a good trim.   
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline skeeter

Grant had one, which he emancipated himself at a time he was practically penniless and when a healthy slave was worth tens of thousands by today’s standards.

But then I wouldn’t expect today’s crusading ‘protestor’ to know this, given the state of public education.

Offline aligncare

Correct.

Only our little blackshirts and brownshirts won't be the ones to wind up with any of it.

They are being used by powerful people to create a New Order far more to their liking than the American constitutional republic.

And if successful, the little mobsters will be among the first to be disposed of. As always.

As for the Kennedy's lawn: having spent a great deal of time summer-living on the Cape, the only time I ever saw black people on their property was when the hedges needed a good trim.   

:thumbsup:

Offline aligncare

Grant had one, which he emancipated himself at a time he was practically penniless and when a healthy slave was worth tens of thousands by today’s standards.

But then I wouldn’t expect today’s crusading ‘protestor’ to know this, given the state of public education.

Yep. Public schools and universities are churning out ignorant, mouth breathing fascists like they were widgets.

Offline skeeter

Yep. Public schools and universities are churning out ignorant, mouth breathing fascists like they were widgets.

I was thinking how great it would be if congress offered a nice grant to any metal artisans who would undertake to restore these vandalized pieces of art, store them until things cool off them put them right back where they came from. The more controversial ones can be placed in private areas or displayed in museums.

But they need to be put right back up. These cretins cannot be allowed to profit from their actions.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Correct.

:yowsa: pointing-up
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline aligncare

I was thinking how great it would be if congress offered a nice grant to any metal artisans who would undertake to restore these vandalized pieces of art, store them until things cool off them put them right back where they came from. The more controversial ones can be placed in private areas or displayed in museums.

But they need to be put right back up. These cretins cannot be allowed to profit from their actions.

Yes, exactly, that’s something worthy of discussion. But, that requires democracy, something totally unfamiliar to the Democratic mobs.

Offline skeeter

Yes, exactly, that’s something worthy of discussion. But, that requires democracy, something totally unfamiliar to the Democratic mobs.

The mob needs to be told to p*ss up a rope.

Offline LilLamb

• Are we there yet?

That might be natural if they had, in fact, spent even one day as a slave.  Many of the statues have been pulled down by a bunch of white thugs using BLM for cover.
"When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat."  Ronald Reagan

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

@zoey141

You signed up over a year ago, and this is your first post?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline verga

@Fishrrman

The only thing that will prevent me from voting for him would be my own death. 
@sneakypete You are aware that if by some horrible twist of fate you do pass before election day that undoubtedly you will be registered to vote for Biden by some of the usual suspects. So my very best advice is to stay healthy.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline verga

Actually I think about 4-5 of them have been attacked/ assaulted to some degree. obviously it is not getting a whole lot of air time.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The mob needs to be told to p*ss up a rope.

@skeeter

The mob needs to be HANGING from ropes.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

That might be natural if they had, in fact, spent even one day as a slave.     

@LilLamb

Not really. The Africans are the ones that enslaved their ancestors,and then sold them to each other,white people,or anyone else that had shiny crap. If nobody had bought them,they would have been used by their fellow Africans as fertilizer,or to stake out for lions and other wild animals .

In FACT,in the English-speaking New World,there WERE no slaves until a black man went to court to have his indentured servant named as his slave.

AND......,there were also WHITE indentured servants brought into Colonial Virginia as well.

As for reparations,WHEN is Africa going to be forced to make financial amends to Ireland for the Irish slaves the Vikings sold to African Kings in the 16th Century?

I am fed up to HERE with all this "Professional Victim" crap.

ESPECIALLY coming from a group that whines about their ancestors being made slaves 300 + years ago,when current generations of those same people see living in public housing,getting free food,free clothing,free utilities,free medical care,etc,etc,etc as a freaking career field whining about it.

IF the white man ever owed you diddly squat,THAT bill was paid in full before any of the current parasites were even born.

Man the BLEEP up,and provide for your OWN damn selves!