Author Topic: Where’s President Trump? Americans ask who should stop rapid destruction of country’s historical mon  (Read 5465 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I think I was pretty specific RIV -- (in spite of what you're trying to imply) -- if you go back and read my prior post; "Ultimately the mayors and governors of the states should be the ones to be doing more.  It is unfortunate that the people elected such liberal turncoats without a spine.....

Yes, Trump should move forward -- but the liberal pushback would still likely be a problem."

Not saying he should send the military in to guard statues.  No where did I say that.

I did say that vandalism is a crime -- but the thugs remain unpunished -- meanwhile our police force is being dismantled.

IF President Trump had no intention of using the military to resolve the continued rioting, he should have kept his mouth shut.  Sorry ... saying this and doing nothing makes him look weak ... and obviously the rioters are continuing to call his bluff.

Nope ... not going to give him a free pass on this one. 

Are the governors and mayors responsible?  You bet ya -- but Trump said if they weren't going to handle things he would ... still waiting .....

I agree it's time to stop the all caps tweets and do something to stop this.  I mean FFS they vandalized the statue of Stevie Ray Vaughn in Austin.

If these people are tearing down statues that are put up by or maintained by the National Parks Service or any other Federal agency then they need to be protected.  Especially if Mayor's or Governor's won't protect them.

Someone suggested the military...that's a drastic step that isn't necessary.  All the AG has to do is instruct the U.S. Marshals Service to guard them.

It's quite unnecessary and kinda silly for some folks to think that the military is the first option if the local LEO's and elected officials won't do their job.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline skeeter

I agree it's time to stop the all caps tweets and do something to stop this.  I mean FFS they vandalized the statue of Stevie Ray Vaughn in Austin.

If these people are tearing down statues that are put up by or maintained by the National Parks Service or any other Federal agency then they need to be protected.  Especially if Mayor's or Governor's won't protect them.

Someone suggested the military...that's a drastic step that isn't necessary.  All the AG has to do is instruct the U.S. Marshals Service to guard them.

It's quite unnecessary and kinda silly for some folks to think that the military is the first option if the local LEO's and elected officials won't do their job.
If they're vandalizing SRV are there enough US marshals to make a difference? Two marshals per statue? The ONLY way this stops is if local politicians use their police forces.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2020, 10:13:06 pm by skeeter »

Offline libertybele

If they're vandalizing SRV are there enough US marshals to make a difference? Two marshals per statue? The ONLY way this stops is if local politicians use their police forces.

??? You're forgetting; that's not going to happen as the police forces are being disbanded and defunded.   So ... back to National Guardsmen?  Except some of the governors have been unwilling to allow them to be armed -- so what good then can they do?  Remember the national guard was protecting the WH and they still toppled barricades and  appx. 60 secret service were injured.  They have been allowed to continue their chaos.  No one is stopping them and/or no one has been allowed to stop them.

So back to square one, the governors and mayors are unwilling to control the chaos.

Unless someone sees a way around this otherwise -- Insurrection Law is the last choice here between containment or continuing to watch our Republic fall.

Mention of U.S. marshals -- will they be allowed to use force or will they be sitting ducks and overrun just like the National Guard was?

« Last Edit: June 22, 2020, 10:26:41 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Absalom

Well, IMHO it's not a matter if he's deemed a "conservative".  We have to work with whom we have; Trump or Biden.  That's it.
--------------------------------
The distinction between these two is very simple as each uses 5 different letters to spell their name.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2020, 04:02:45 am by Absalom »

Offline Absalom

I think he, like many others, mistakes Trump’s regional speaking manner and style for ignorance and a lack of substance. But, those closest to Trump know that’s the furthest thing from the truth. And those that have been opposed to Trump have come to regret their misreading of his actual intellect.
A close family member knew the Trump clan well from mutual acquaintances
in Jamaica Estates/Queens County/NYC and many shared tales were hair raising.
Trump has always had the attitude of a narcissist, the behavior of a rookie and
the intellect of a brick (apologies to all bricks).
There's no there there, to underestimate!!!

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
The distinction between these two is simple; each uses 5 different letters to spell their name.

GFY!   Er, bless your heart.   
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline libertybele

The distinction between these two is simple; each uses 5 different letters to spell their name.

Well, with that being said, one can at least remember how to spell their name and knows who he is; the other doesn't know what his name is half the time and doesn't know where he is.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Absalom

Well, with that being said, one can at least remember how to spell their name and knows who he is; the other doesn't know what his name is half the time and doesn't know where he is.
---------------------------------------
Certainly Biden has always been a scatterbrained leftist blatherer
and now appears to be suffering from the impact of serious dementia.
If so, why is he significantly ahead of Trump in polls?
(Leaving aside for a moment the fantasy of the Fan Club that any
poll that doesn't have Trump winning by a landslide is horse manure!)     

Offline dancer

@Chosen Daughter   @catfish1957

She would be mad about that too,if Trump had done it.  She is a hard-core Dim,and anything he does is evil. She would hate ice cream if he was seen eating it.
888high58888

Offline dancer

@catfish1957

That is because the career alleged Republicans do not represent anyone but themselves,and they will NEVER rock the boat as long as the bribes are paid on time.

Which is WHY we needed a non-political outsider to come in at the top and take over. We damn sure weren't going to get the changes we needed with a career politician in the WH. Look at what the left did to Gingrich to get revenge,and he was the Speaker of the House. They managed to get him kicked out of office for a bogus charge that would have resulted in a small fine IF it had been real,but the career pols on both sides of the aisle banded together and ruined him. He can't even buy time on a Sunday political show,and was one of the smartest and most honest men to have been elected in my life time.
Yep.  #DeepStateDwellers

Offline dancer

This topic has been beaten to death, but believe me I understand the visceral desire to see the military move in and forcibly move the marxist primitives out. Watching them destroy city centers and tear down our heritage in the form of those works of art is heartbreaking.

But I also know that while satisfying it would be playing right into the primitives hands. Or more specifically, their handlers' hands. Creating martyrs is a required part of the process they are following. There needs to be political unanimity to take such action, at least, and even then it probably would backfire as dead protestors will make wonderful fodder for the global marxists.
That was an astute comment. 

Offline dancer

:amen:
Well, the voters get a say in all of this in November.... Governors and mayors all across the country are on notice as are the parties...

Offline dancer

--------------------------------------
Trump is no more a conservative than Charlie Chaplin and
couldn't spell the word if you spotted him the first 10 letters.
Predictable reply.   :silly:

Offline dancer

@Absalom

Desperation is never pretty.

Does your mama know you are posting this crap?
888high58888

Offline verga

Well I for one lie through my teeth any time I polled on the topic of politics, and I am pretty sure I am not alone.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Idiot

Donald J. Trump
1 hr ·
I have authorized the Federal Government to arrest anyone who vandalizes or destroys any monument, statue or other such Federal property in the U.S. with up to 10 years in prison, per the Veteran’s Memorial Preservation Act, or such other laws that may be pertinent. This action is taken effective immediately, but may also be used retroactively for destruction or vandalism already caused. There will be no exceptions!

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Donald J. Trump
1 hr ·
I have authorized the Federal Government to arrest anyone who vandalizes or destroys any monument, statue or other such Federal property in the U.S. with up to 10 years in prison, per the Veteran’s Memorial Preservation Act, or such other laws that may be pertinent. This action is taken effective immediately, but may also be used retroactively for destruction or vandalism already caused. There will be no exceptions!

Two thumbs up on this one!!!!
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Donald J. Trump
1 hr ·

See this story I posted about this:

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,406175.0.html
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

Polls have been so reliable the past several election cycles.  *****rollingeyes*****   

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Polls have been so reliable the past several election cycles.  *****rollingeyes*****

Plus the electorate is at least twice as pissed.  Political discouse has turned to hatred.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Abbott isn't Jay Inslee...he'll send in the Texas rangers if necessary.

Trump needs to use the federal police forces at his disposal and shut this shit down now.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Abbott isn't Jay Inslee...he'll send in the Texas rangers if necessary.

Trump needs to use the federal police forces at his disposal and shut this shit down now.

Yes sir!   :patriot:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
skeeter wrote:
"This topic has been beaten to death, but believe me I understand the visceral desire to see the military move in and forcibly move the marxist primitives out. Watching them destroy city centers and tear down our heritage in the form of those works of art is heartbreaking.
But I also know that while satisfying it would be playing right into the primitives hands. Or more specifically, their handlers' hands. Creating martyrs ..."

No.
Stop right there.

No matter what Mr. Trump does or does not do -- and that includes "sending in the troops" -- it will make no difference to those who aren't going to vote for him anyway. They'll still hate him.

And I'm going to ask a rhetorical question and I DARE anyone reading this to answer honestly:

If Mr. Trump DID send in the troops, with orders to use whatever force is necessary to protect these monuments and end the leftist insurgency, would you be more likely or less likely to vote for him in November?

Again, I DARE members of this forum to answer honestly.
But I sense there are a lot here who won't, by simply not answering at all.

It's only fair for me to go first:
YES, I would be MORE LIKELY to vote for Mr. Trump if he used the military to defeat the BLM/antifa/democrat-communist insurgency, even if that means bodies stacked up in the streets.
This is war, and I want our side to win, and I DON'T CARE what happens to their side. They're communists, and I want them gone.

OK, you know where I stand.
What would YOUR vote be?

Offline skeeter

I would be more inclined to support him.

But my kind are disappearing. Images of protestors injured and dead would be a disaster for this administration. Full stop.

Trump did the right thing. Take plenty of pictures at the next statue demolishing party, and send US Marshalls to responsible ringleaders homes the next day. Arrest, charge, convict and jail after the party when the rest of the crowd is sleeping it off. Word will get around.

Offline libertybele

skeeter wrote:
"This topic has been beaten to death, but believe me I understand the visceral desire to see the military move in and forcibly move the marxist primitives out. Watching them destroy city centers and tear down our heritage in the form of those works of art is heartbreaking.
But I also know that while satisfying it would be playing right into the primitives hands. Or more specifically, their handlers' hands. Creating martyrs ..."

No.
Stop right there.

No matter what Mr. Trump does or does not do -- and that includes "sending in the troops" -- it will make no difference to those who aren't going to vote for him anyway. They'll still hate him.

And I'm going to ask a rhetorical question and I DARE anyone reading this to answer honestly:

If Mr. Trump DID send in the troops, with orders to use whatever force is necessary to protect these monuments and end the leftist insurgency, would you be more likely or less likely to vote for him in November?

Again, I DARE members of this forum to answer honestly.
But I sense there are a lot here who won't, by simply not answering at all.

It's only fair for me to go first:
YES, I would be MORE LIKELY to vote for Mr. Trump if he used the military to defeat the BLM/antifa/democrat-communist insurgency, even if that means bodies stacked up in the streets.
This is war, and I want our side to win, and I DON'T CARE what happens to their side. They're communists, and I want them gone.

OK, you know where I stand.
What would YOUR vote be?

I view this a little differently than most. IF he doesn't do something, I've been tossing the idea around of not voting. This is an issue he can't continue to ignore for the sake of politics. Our Republic is at stake.  Right now, there are ARMED protesters in Atlanta  taking over a Wendy's ... so how do you think that's going to end if they aren't stopped?

Is the President, governors, city officials and members of Congress going to allow ARMED protesters?