Author Topic: Where’s President Trump? Americans ask who should stop rapid destruction of country’s historical mon  (Read 5463 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
It appears that the elected representatives of CA, MN, Il still enjoy the support of their constituents and if Trump moves in now he will not only be against those representatives, he will he opposed by the citizens of those states.  He has to wait until/if they get fed up enough to turn on their elected keepers and demand action from their governors, mayors and then Trump can take action.

The worst representatives are always from other states....

@EdinVA

Excellent observation!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I watched the entire speech, and outside a little rhetoric Saturday, I haven't heard or seen shit yet from Trump on this matter.

And all he could come up with  was a year in jail for burning a flag?   How about the monuments, and more proactive measures for their protection.

@catfish1957

Somebody correct me if I am wrong,but flag burnings are a state matter,and it is not illegal to burn a Confederate flag in any state in the nation, ever mind a federal offense.

Offline Idiot

If they want to remove all of the statues, sure, fine...but let's start with MLK's statues...  happy77

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
You just won't let this go will you?  If you gave 1/10th  the anger to the statue toppling, we'd be shocked.

@Chosen Daughter   @catfish1957

She would be mad about that too,if Trump had done it.  She is a hard-core Dim,and anything he does is evil. She would hate ice cream if he was seen eating it.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
If they want to remove all of the statues, sure, fine...but let's start with MLK's statues...  happy77

@mrpotatohead

Works for me! Thief,liar,plagalizer,and whore-monger who liked to beat white whores,and who was a drunken hypocrite.

Come to think of it,it's no wonder he was so widely admired by the ghetto rats and the Kennedy Klan were such admirers. He WAS a Kennedy. Well,not quite. AFAIK,he never murdered any of the white whores he paid to have sex with him.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2020, 01:17:25 pm by sneakypete »

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
@catfish1957

@sneakypete

Re: Statues

Pete, I know I am giving Trump a little hell over this, but at least he is briefly mentioning it.  The capitulating GOP pukes like McConnell and company are bending over and taking it.  We seem to have no allies with any clout in this matter.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
@mrpotatohead

Works for me! Thief,liar,plagalizer,and whore-monger who liked to beat white whores,and who was a drunken hypocrite.

Come to think of it,it's no wonder he was so widely admired by the ghetto rats and the Kennedy Klan were such admirers. He WAS a Kennedy. Well,not quite. AFAIK,he never murdered any of the white whores he paid to have sex with him.

And an avowed communist.  But R.E. Lee was such a villain (/s)
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete

Pete, I know I am giving Trump a little hell over this, but at least he is briefly mentioning it.  The capitulating GOP pukes like McConnell and company are bending over and taking it.  We seem to have no allies with any clout in this matter.

@catfish1957

That is because the career alleged Republicans do not represent anyone but themselves,and they will NEVER rock the boat as long as the bribes are paid on time.

Which is WHY we needed a non-political outsider to come in at the top and take over. We damn sure weren't going to get the changes we needed with a career politician in the WH. Look at what the left did to Gingrich to get revenge,and he was the Speaker of the House. They managed to get him kicked out of office for a bogus charge that would have resulted in a small fine IF it had been real,but the career pols on both sides of the aisle banded together and ruined him. He can't even buy time on a Sunday political show,and was one of the smartest and most honest men to have been elected in my life time.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
@sneakypete

which is EXACTLY why I supported him from the day he announced his candidacy.

One had to take one's nose off the bark to see it, I suppose. 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
You just won't let this go will you?  If you gave 1/10th  the anger to the statue toppling, we'd be shocked.

I think you might be waiting for a long time.  Because talking about it isn't going to stop it.  I can't enforce a insurrection Act only the President can.  But he chooses to do the same thing.  Sit back and talk about it because he thinks burning down this nation and allowing anarchists to remove our history is going to get him elected.  Funny, but I am thinking people are starting to wonder where law and order is.

This isn't peaceful protests any longer.  This is full blown anarchy and Trump is playing with our ability to crush it.  Waiting is showing results.  Christopher Columbus statues.  Now the Native Americans are getting in.  We're in a full blown hate America mode and what do we get?  Talk.  Talk at Trump rallies.  Talk on FOX News.  The destruction is selling.  Selling us out for an election.

I can't stand the news anymore. 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
@sneakypete

Pitiful, just pitiful.  If that is the expectation of an American president.  To briefly mention this country is falling to anarchy.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Pitiful, just pitiful.  If that is the expectation of an American president.  To briefly mention this country is falling to anarchy.

@Chosen Daughter

Will the crocodile tears never end?

Offline verga

I don't think holding up that Bible in front of the church is effective.  It might be time to do more.
Ever hear of a little thing called the 10th Amendment? The responsibility is first to the mayors, then the governors, and finally the federal. In that order. The President can't step in until the local authorities request it. 
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline skeeter

I think you might be waiting for a long time.  Because talking about it isn't going to stop it.  I can't enforce a insurrection Act only the President can.  But he chooses to do the same thing.  Sit back and talk about it because he thinks burning down this nation and allowing anarchists to remove our history is going to get him elected.  Funny, but I am thinking people are starting to wonder where law and order is.

This isn't peaceful protests any longer.  This is full blown anarchy and Trump is playing with our ability to crush it.  Waiting is showing results.  Christopher Columbus statues.  Now the Native Americans are getting in.  We're in a full blown hate America mode and what do we get?  Talk.  Talk at Trump rallies.  Talk on FOX News.  The destruction is selling.  Selling us out for an election.

So vote for Biden.

Offline libertybele

Well @Chosen Daughter I can't truly disagree with most of what you have stated.  IF the governors and city officials aren't willing to do their jobs then Trump must step in.  You are correct -- the Insurrection Act.  I don't think there's a whole of time to continue to sit back and wait anymore.  The situation obviously isn't going to go away on its own.  Yes, he's going to receive liberal pushback but I would hope most of his supporters would be relieved that law and order was restored and the anarchists were stopped. 

Trump's rallies are excellent; yet the one the other night was blocked from allowing more to attend.  How much more of a wake up sign is needed?  Perhaps he's waiting for his "warriors" to take action on their own? 

Anyone still think we're going to see another election at this rate anyways??  Even IF this country remains in tact till then, does anyone think that we won't be blocked from going to the polls??  Intimidated into saying who we are going to vote for?

Take a look around, historical monuments are ALLOWED to be destroyed, chaos is ALLOWED to continue and the police department is ALLOWED to be defunded and dismantled.  Hello .... anyone see what is happening to the rule of law here?  Anyone seeing what is happening to the history of our country.  The rule of law and our history is being DESTROYED. There isn't going to be anything left if something isn't done.

Trump keeps saying that he's going to do something and NOTHING is being done.  NOTHING.

Meanwhile, our members of Congress except for AOC and Omar have been quiet. 
« Last Edit: June 22, 2020, 03:25:54 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

So vote for Biden.

Yes we again have a binary choice; Biden or Trump.  Any bets if we are even going to make it to another election?  Honestly, if Trump doesn't start to take some action, for me, that glimmer of hope that I've been seeing is starting to dwindle. 

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

I don't know how much civil disorder or rebellion he's waiting for:

The Insurrection Act of 1807 is a United States federal law (10 U.S.C. §§ 251–255; prior to 2016, 10 U.S.C. §§ 331–335; amended 2006, 2007) that empowers the President of the United States to deploy U.S. military and federalized National Guard troops within the United States in particular circumstances, such as to suppress civil disorder, insurrection and rebellion.

The act provides a "statutory exception" to the Posse Comitatus Act of 1878, which limits the use of military personnel under federal command for law enforcement purposes within the United States.[1][2]

Before invoking the powers under the Act, 10 U.S.C. § 254 requires the President to first publish a proclamation ordering the insurgents to disperse.

Offline aligncare

Ken Matthews subbing for Rush talking about the statues coming down...he’s ticking off the list of statues, the list of statues of our history being targeted by the insane leftist ignoramuses using fear and intimidation to force compliance.

Offline skeeter

Yes we again have a binary choice; Biden or Trump.  Any bets if we are even going to make it to another election?  Honestly, if Trump doesn't start to take some action, for me, that glimmer of hope that I've been seeing is starting to dwindle.

This topic has been beaten to death, but believe me I understand the visceral desire to see the military move in and forcibly move the marxist primitives out. Watching them destroy city centers and tear down our heritage in the form of those works of art is heartbreaking.

But I also know that while satisfying it would be playing right into the primitives hands. Or more specifically, their handlers' hands. Creating martyrs is a required part of the process they are following. There needs to be political unanimity to take such action, at least, and even then it probably would backfire as dead protestors will make wonderful fodder for the global marxists.

Offline libertybele

Ken Matthews subbing for Rush talking about the statues coming down...he’s ticking off the list of statues, the list of statues of our history being targeted by the insane leftist ignoramuses using fear and intimidation to force compliance.

It is obvious that they want history destroyed. They've been using intimidation and force; better known as rebellion.  It is out of control.  Something needs to be done.

Insurrection Act -- noted above in my previous post.

Perhaps his most avid and staunch supporters needs to start rattling Trump's chain??

Offline libertybele

This topic has been beaten to death, but believe me I understand the visceral desire to see the military move in and forcibly move the marxist primitives out. Watching them destroy city centers and tear down our heritage in the form of those works of art is heartbreaking.

But I also know that while satisfying it would be playing right into the primitives hands. Or more specifically, their handlers' hands. Creating martyrs is a required part of the process they are following. There needs to be political unanimity to take such action, at least, and even then it probably would backfire as dead protestors will make wonderful fodder for the global marxists.

You don't think that the global marxist are now taking hold before our eyes, or do you just think they are going to ride off into the sunset because they will get tired of destroying our society and their new found strength and control??

Political unanimity for what reason?  For Trump's re-election or Biden's?  If things aren't curtailed, there's not going to be a presidential election....

So for the sake of politics, we allow the destruction of our Republic to continue???
« Last Edit: June 22, 2020, 04:40:26 pm by libertybele »

Offline EdinVA

Well, the voters get a say in all of this in November.... Governors and mayors all across the country are on notice as are the parties...

Offline skeeter

You don't think that the global marxist are now taking hold before our eyes, or do you just think they are going to ride off into the sunset because they will get tired of destroying our society and their new found strength and control??

I think the global marxists are causing riots and destroying things. I think a certain distinct minority quietly supports them.

The remaining 75% of the nation is disgusted by what they're looking at.

You send in the feds, uninvited, and they start cracking heads & stacking bodies and you'll see the former group increase exponentially.

Let the peoples' disgust manifest itself at the ballot box.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2020, 04:44:36 pm by skeeter »

Offline libertybele

Well, the voters get a say in all of this in November.... Governors and mayors all across the country are on notice as are the parties...

...how do you plan to vote?  Do you plan on standing in line while the BLM/Antifa block the precincts or do you plan on mailing in your vote?

Thinking that the ballot box is going to matter at this point, I think is very optimistic.  Liberals are still going to vote liberal.  Count on in it.  Obviously the governors and mayors don't give a damn or at this point, feel powerless.

Offline aligncare

If I had to hazard a guess I’d say November will be another defining moment in the history of electoral politics. Either the democrats will have their Waterloo or maybe republicans will go the way of the Whig party.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2020, 04:57:31 pm by aligncare »