Author Topic: Where’s President Trump? Americans ask who should stop rapid destruction of country’s historical mon  (Read 5466 times)

Offline skeeter

@LilLamb

Not really. The Africans are the ones that enslaved their ancestors,and then sold them to each other,white people,or anyone else that had shiny crap. If nobody had bought them,they would have been used by their fellow Africans as fertilizer,or to stake out for lions and other wild animals .

In FACT,in the English-speaking New World,there WERE no slaves until a black man went to court to have his indentured servant named as his slave.

AND......,there were also WHITE indentured servants brought into Colonial Virginia as well.

As for reparations,WHEN is Africa going to be forced to make financial amends to Ireland for the Irish slaves the Vikings sold to African Kings in the 16th Century?

I am fed up to HERE with all this "Professional Victim" crap.

ESPECIALLY coming from a group that whines about their ancestors being made slaves 300 + years ago,when current generations of those same people see living in public housing,getting free food,free clothing,free utilities,free medical care,etc,etc,etc as a freaking career field whining about it.

IF the white man ever owed you diddly squat,THAT bill was paid in full before any of the current parasites were even born.

Man the BLEEP up,and provide for your OWN damn selves!
Muslims perfected the slave trade. You know, the same 'religion' black radicals have adopted as their own?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Would absolutely love to read that leftist media activists are being attacked and/or killed in coordinated hits.   It's pastime for that.

Well, there was that deal where Andrea Mitchel and Elanor Holmes-Norton got approached by that tranny yesterday....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
 rrthree
Muslims perfected the slave trade. You know, the same 'religion' black radicals have adopted as their own?

@skeeter

Well,I dunno about "perfected",but IIRC,they are the only ones that still practice it,and their clergy approves.

Then again,why WOULDN'T their clergy approve,when they want a system where EVEYRBODY is THEIR slaves?

And,AFAIK,the only nations that allow slavery to exist today legally are Muslim nations.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
@LilLamb

Not really. The Africans are the ones that enslaved their ancestors,and then sold them to each other,white people,or anyone else that had shiny crap. If nobody had bought them,they would have been used by their fellow Africans as fertilizer,or to stake out for lions and other wild animals .

In FACT,in the English-speaking New World,there WERE no slaves until a black man went to court to have his indentured servant named as his slave.

AND......,there were also WHITE indentured servants brought into Colonial Virginia as well.

As for reparations,WHEN is Africa going to be forced to make financial amends to Ireland for the Irish slaves the Vikings sold to African Kings in the 16th Century?

I am fed up to HERE with all this "Professional Victim" crap.

ESPECIALLY coming from a group that whines about their ancestors being made slaves 300 + years ago,when current generations of those same people see living in public housing,getting free food,free clothing,free utilities,free medical care,etc,etc,etc as a freaking career field whining about it.

IF the white man ever owed you diddly squat,THAT bill was paid in full before any of the current parasites were even born.

Man the BLEEP up,and provide for your OWN damn selves!

The other day I read a terrific post regarding the origins of slavery out of Africa.

It was something like this:

"Hard cold truth is that Africans were living in mud huts and eating one another while Europeans were building basilicas and cathedrals"

...and that is pretty hard to disagree with.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Absalom

skeeter wrote:
No matter what Mr. Trump does or does not do -- and that includes "sending in the troops" -- it will make no difference to those who aren't going to vote for him anyway. They'll still hate him.
And I'm going to ask a rhetorical question and I DARE anyone reading this to answer honestly:
If Mr. Trump DID send in the troops, with orders to use whatever force is necessary to protect these monuments and end the leftist insurgency, would you be more likely or less likely to vote for him in November?
Again, I DARE members of this forum to answer honestly.
But I sense there are a lot here who won't, by simply not answering at all.
It's only fair for me to go first:
YES, I would be MORE LIKELY to vote for Mr. Trump if he used the military to defeat the BLM/antifa/democrat-communist insurgency, even if that means bodies stacked up in the streets.
This is war, and I want our side to win, and I DON'T CARE what happens to their side. They're communists, and I want them gone.
OK, you know where I stand. What would YOUR vote be?
----------------------------------------------
Fair query.
For the first time ever, I will not vote as the only difference between these two buffoons
is the color of their hair.
Biden is a DC establishment fraud and hustler, as are his siblings, as well as a hard leftist,
who is now fading, as dementia overtakes him.
Trump is a clown who belongs on the Apprentice and whose only functioning faculties are
his mouth and his Twitter Fingers.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2020, 05:07:08 pm by Absalom »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
----------------------------------------------
Fair query.
For the first time ever, I will not vote as the only difference between these two buffoons
is the color of their hair.
Biden is a DC establishment fraud and hustler, as are his siblings as well as a hard leftist,
who is now fading, as dementia overtakes him.
Trump is a clown who belongs on the Apprentice and whose only functioning faculties are
his mouth and his Twitter Fingers.

Brush up on your post formatting, please?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LilLamb

• Are we there yet?
The other day I read a terrific post regarding the origins of slavery out of Africa.

It was something like this:

"Hard cold truth is that Africans were living in mud huts and eating one another while Europeans were building basilicas and cathedrals"

...and that is pretty hard to disagree with.

https://youtu.be/6jTuBZ05jFI
"When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat."  Ronald Reagan

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald