Author Topic: The Polls Put Democrats in a Trap of Their Own Making...[must read]  (Read 262 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
June 19, 2020
The Polls Put Democrats in a Trap of Their Own Making
By Michael E. Hammond

Remember the heady days of June 2016, when Hillary Clinton led Donald Trump in every one of twelve major polls — by a margin of 10 points, according to ABC and the Washington Post?

Or August 2016, after the Khan imbroglio, when Clinton was beating Trump by 7 points, according to USA Today/Suffolk?  It was hardly an outlier.

Or October 2016, after the exposition of the "Billy Bush tapes," when, coming up on the election, Clinton was beating Trump in virtually every poll?  Of the 78 polls started after September 21, 2016, 73 had Clinton winning, four had Trump winning, and one was a tie.

At the time, I said, in two articles that Trump would be the 45th president of the United States.  I explained why.

Now, in June 2020, the same press corps has pronounced the Trump presidency dead, has held the funeral, and has lowered the coffin into the grave.

The problem?  No corpse.

THE SIX PERCENT RULE: In 2016, I predicted that Trump could lose the popular vote by as much as 4% and still win the Electoral College.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/06/the_polls_put_democrats_in_a_trap_of_their_own_making.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: The Polls Put Democrats in a Trap of Their Own Making...[must read]
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2020, 02:59:11 pm »
btt
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: The Polls Put Democrats in a Trap of Their Own Making...[must read]
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2020, 03:20:39 pm »
 :bkmk:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: