Author Topic: Dozens line up outside Tulsa arena days before weekend Trump rally  (Read 826 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dozens line up outside Tulsa arena days before weekend Trump rally
by Dominick Mastrangelo, Social Media Producer |
 | June 18, 2020 04:43 PM

More than 48 hours before President Trump is set to take the stage for his first campaign rally in three months, supporters are lining up outside the venue in Tulsa, Oklahoma, awaiting entry.

“So, you are prepared to sit out here for five to six days?” asked a reporter for local television station KFOR, speaking to someone at the front of the line on Thursday.

“We’re here till after the rally," a woman replied.

Trump's rally at the BOK Center in Tulsa on Saturday is the first his campaign has held since the coronavirus pandemic. He said earlier this week that the campaign had received nearly a million requests for tickets to the event. The BOK Center holds just under 20,000.
Recommended For You
Ted Cruz demands answers from Google over 'effort to censor' the Federalist

The event, originally scheduled for Friday, was postponed by one day after the campaign was hit with charges of insensitivity toward black people. June 19 is Juneteenth, the annual celebration of the end of slavery in America.

Separately, Trump's team has been admonished by public health experts, Democrats, and some in the media for creating a potential " super-spreader" event that could lead to a spike in coronavirus cases in the city.

“I think it’s an honor for Tulsa to have a sitting president want to come and visit our community, but not during a pandemic,” Tulsa City-County Health Department Director Bruce Dart told the Tulsa World this week. “I’m concerned about our ability to protect anyone who attends a large, indoor event, and I’m also concerned about our ability to ensure the president stays safe as well.”

On Monday, the campaign said it would give temperature checks, a face mask, and hand sanitizer to every rally attendee.

Video and photos taken outside the arena show Trump supporters gleeful with excitement for the president's first rally since January.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/dozens-line-up-outside-tulsa-arena-days-before-weekend-trump-rally
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

The main focus from the MSM will be the rise in COVID cases after the rally.  They will all of course be blamed on Trump and how irresponsible he was for doing a rally.  No doubts.

I believe this will be the largest Trump rally on record.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Dozens?
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline dancer

Dozens?
On a Thursday?  Yes.  The rally is on Saturday.  Nice try.

Offline dancer

The main focus from the MSM will be the rise in COVID cases after the rally.  They will all of course be blamed on Trump and how irresponsible he was for doing a rally.  No doubts.

I believe this will be the largest Trump rally on record.
So do I.  The numbers he gets prove the polls a lie.  888high58888

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
So do I.  The numbers he gets prove the polls a lie888high58888

Really?
We already know Trump can turn out his base.
I think Trump realizes that he needs to grow it, and that it needs to look more like the demographic composition of America.
I'll give him credit. He's trying.

"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Really?
I think Trump realizes that he needs to grow it, and that it needs to look more like the demographic composition of America.
I believe the democrats, antifa and blm are giving him a whole lot of assistance, as well as Sundowners Joe everytime he opens his mouth I think as more and more democrats realize that if they vote for the Biden ticket it will be his running mate they are actually electing president and I doubt the VP pick will be a palatable choice for most of them.

Offline skeeter

Really?
I think some of the recent special elections and the apparent enthusiasm on our side give us cause for optimism.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Really?

You do realize at least 1/3 of rally attendees are independents and democrats, don't ya @FeelNoPain ??

Compare and contrast ... from Jun 17th ... (of 2020)

Online libertybele

Really?

IF he wants to grow his base then he needs to take the bull by the horns and stop all this insanity of dismantling our police departments and allowing thugs to take over portions of the cities. 

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Re: Dozens line up outside Tulsa arena days before weekend Trump rally
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2020, 05:42:09 pm »
I think some of the recent special elections and the apparent enthusiasm on our side give us cause for optimism.

I agree @skeeter   I think the red, not blue, wave in the special election cycle is very good news.

I also think the President receiving more votes in the primaries (even after securing the nomination) than the democrat nominee AND the last three presidents received in their reelection primaries also speaks high of the level of enthusiasm on our side!

I sound like a broken record ... but we've got to learn to trust our own eyes ... not the media's reports.

« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2020, 05:44:33 pm »
IF he wants to grow his base then he needs to take the bull by the horns and stop all this insanity of dismantling our police departments and allowing thugs to take over portions of the cities.

What the heck do you mean "if".  He's been doing it steadily for four years .... the increase in minority support and the turnout at rallies of independents and democrats alongside their republican brothers and sisters is the evidence.

And I'm guessing the President is familiar with grabbing the horns. 

Offline skeeter

« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2020, 05:46:26 pm »
I agree @skeeter   I think the red, not blue, wave in the special election cycle is very good news.

I also think the President receiving more votes in the primaries (even after securing the nomination) than the democrat nominee AND the last three presidents received in their reelection primaries also speaks high of the level of enthusiasm on our side!

I sound like a broken record ... but we've got to learn to trust our own eyes ... not the media's reports.

I have to keep reminding myself. Its a challenge given the 24/7 media bombardment.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2020, 05:50:52 pm »
I happen to think the democrats are going to be shocked at the number of blacks (and democrats in general) that Trump steals from them on his way to wining re-election.  :yowsa:

« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2020, 05:54:06 pm »
I happen to think the democrats are going to be shocked at the number of blacks (and democrats in general) that Trump steals from them on his way to wining re-election.  :yowsa:

I want this on a bumper sticker:  "If Black lives matter .... stop voting for democrats!"   :beer:

@aligncare

Offline aligncare

« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2020, 05:56:32 pm »
I want this on a bumper sticker:  "If Black lives matter .... stop voting for democrats!"   :beer:

@aligncare

LOL! Love it!  888high58888

« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2020, 05:57:15 pm »
I have to keep reminding myself. Its a challenge given the 24/7 media bombardment.

Posting those words is my way of reminding myself @skeeter   wink777

Offline aligncare

« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2020, 06:01:40 pm »

@aligncare

Democrats lost Leo Terrell—he won’t be voting for Biden after his “you ain’t black” pander. LEO TERRELL!

I’m not sure if he said he’s voting Trump, though. But, it’s a start. Democrats –1

Online libertybele

« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2020, 06:21:22 pm »
What the heck do you mean "if".  He's been doing it steadily for four years .... the increase in minority support and the turnout at rallies of independents and democrats alongside their republican brothers and sisters is the evidence.

And I'm guessing the President is familiar with grabbing the horns.

That was then.  This is now.  What is happening around the country is a focus on White superiority and Black sufferage. There is a push for the police force to be disbanded and defunded.  Portions in a couple of cities have been taken over by the thugs.

Trump has made some threats regarding containing the riots and did nothing -- the issue has gotten worse, not better.

Hopefully he is prepared for the pushback from the rioters that will undoubtedly be at his rally ... why would they hesitate?  He's done nothing but backpedal on his words.

I want Trump to succeed.  I want to retain our Republic.  Have no doubt. I love the energy of his rallies and I am hoping that this rally will be his largest and best and that it will be peaceful and uneventful ... but I also can see what's been happening around the country with the BLMers and Antifa and the liberal bat crap crazies.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2020, 07:19:40 pm »
You do realize at least 1/3 of rally attendees are independents and democrats, don't ya @FeelNoPain ??

Compare and contrast ... from Jun 17th ... (of 2020)

More like Democrats and people who have never voted.  People that enjoy the WWE show.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2020, 07:50:32 pm »
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

I just spoke to the highly respected Mayor of Tulsa, G.T. Bynum, who informed me there will be no curfew tonight or tomorrow for our many supporters attending the #MAGA Rally. Enjoy yourselves - thank you to Mayor Bynum! @gtbynum

3:09 PM · Jun 19, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1274056758319874052

:thumbsup: