Author Topic: Kayleigh McEnany: John Bolton Has Replaced James Comey As ‘Most Disliked Man In America’  (Read 269 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Virginia Kruta
Associate Editor
June 18, 2020 9:59 AM ET

White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany said Thursday that former National Security Adviser John Bolton had replaced former FBI Director James Comey as the “most disliked man in America.”

McEnany made the comments during a discussion on Fox News about Bolton and his new book, which the administration has said contains classified material.

more w/video
https://dailycaller.com/2020/06/18/kayleigh-mcenany-john-bolton-james-comey-most-disliked-man-in-america/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Applewood

Well, I don't know about the rest of America, but I don't exactly hate or dislike Bolton or Comey.  Actually, if it weren't for all the hoopla over Bolton's book, I probably wouldn't really work up enough emotion about him one way or the other.  And really, I feel just about the same as to Comey.  Sure, I've heard all of the allegations aimed at Comey, but I don't know they have ever been proven.  Certainly, he has never been tried in a court of law over them.  The way I figure is -- he, like the rest of us will one day have to answer for whatever sins we have committed.  I'll leave the judgment of him to someone else far greater than I.

Anyway, Miz McEnany's statement sounds too much drama queen-ish to me. 
« Last Edit: June 18, 2020, 10:27:47 pm by Applewood »