Author Topic: Ep 660 | Justice Gorsuch Is Even Worse Than You Think  (Read 260 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Ep 660 | Justice Gorsuch Is Even Worse Than You Think
« on: June 18, 2020, 06:49:41 am »
Ep 660 | Justice Gorsuch Is Even Worse Than You Think
Conservative Review with Daniel Horowitz

Don’t listen to the phony conservatives defending Gorsuch’s insane ruling. This will change our entire society. But it doesn’t have to be this way. I explain how other branches of government, the states, and the people can push back. Courts don’t have the final say on issues affecting the whole of the people. Also, more information surfaces about the criminal record of Rayshard Brooks and why it looks like a justifiable shooting. Plus, more media manipulation of coronavirus data.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/ep-660-justice-gorsuch-is-even-worse-than-you-think/id1065050908?i=1000478259826

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.