Author Topic: Trey Gowdy Rips Bolton For Hawking Book After Refusing To Testify: ‘He’s Sitting In His Pajamas, Pec  (Read 300 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trey Gowdy Rips Bolton For Hawking Book After Refusing To Testify: ‘He’s Sitting In His Pajamas, Pecking Away On His IPad’

Virginia Kruta
Associate Editor
June 17, 2020 8:21 PM ET

Former Republican South Carolina Rep. Trey Gowdy criticized former National Security Advisor John Bolton for hawking his book after refusing to testify in President Donald Trump’s impeachment trial.

Gowdy spoke with Fox News host Martha MacCallum about Bolton’s book Tuesday after it was leaked to the New York Times.

“Hot off the presses, brand-new excerpts from John Bolton’s book released tonight ahead of its publication on June 23rd,” MacCallum began. “In them, he accuses the president of abusing his power and soliciting help from China for the upcoming election. John Bolton describing a meeting with President XI last June, writing this. ‘Trump said approvingly that there was great hostility to China among the Democrats. He then stunningly turned the conversation to the coming U.S. Presidential election, pleading with XI to ensure that he would a win. I would print Trump’s exact words,’ he writes, ‘but the government’s pre-prepublication review process decided otherwise.”

United States Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer, who was in the room when that conversation allegedly occurred, said that the quote is “absolutely untrue.”

“So obviously, you know, this process has been I’m sure are good for book sales but how damning are the quotes in this book that you’ve seen so far?” MacCallum turned the question to Gowdy.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2020/06/17/trey-gowdy-bolton-hawking-book-refusing-testify/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
It seems like any words Bolton heard between Trump and foreign leaders, were in strict confidence.

Bolton is violating that confidence.

In other times, they would clamp the chains on him and march him to the dungeon.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Bolton...  What a POS.  Poster boy for cowardness, while being a sell-out.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.