Author Topic: VIDEO: CHAZ Becomes CHOP In Seattle  (Read 435 times)

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
VIDEO: CHAZ Becomes CHOP In Seattle
« on: June 18, 2020, 01:36:16 am »
The name of the CHAZ in Seattle has been changed to CHOP. So what is CHOP? According to the first guy in the video, it takes that name from the French Revolution as in you must yield to the demands of the mob or you get the CHOP from the guillotine. At least give him credit for honesty. The second guy gives a much more benign explanation as to what CHOP means. And since he sounds somewhat reasonable, don't be surprised if he ends up getting the CHOP from the CHOP. Such is the fate of the Dantons of the Revolution.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: VIDEO: CHAZ Becomes CHOP In Seattle
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2020, 02:29:57 am »
I wonder, since they invoked the French Revolution, if they have heard of Robespierre? Know of his fate?

History is a jungle. There are things in there which can kill you, but not if you don't learn it.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis