Author Topic: Video: Joe Biden Pulls Down Mask, Repeatedly Touches Mouth During Rare Public Appearance  (Read 240 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Kyle Olson 17 Jun 2020

Joe Biden ventured out of his basement hideaway to the HideAway Sports Bar in Landsdowne, Pennsylvania, on Wednesday and wore a mask while outside during a brief, rare public appearance.

Biden was visiting with some locals for a staged discussion, and at one point he pulled down his mask so he could speak:

United for Biden @UnitedForBiden

Joe Biden at a roundtable on the economy told Pennsylvania business owners they were the "soul of the country."

"You are the soul of the country. What you're doing in your communities is being done all over the country."

more w/video
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/06/17/video-joe-biden-pulls-down-mask-repeatedly-touches-mouth-during-rare-public-appearance/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Night Hides Not

I'll cut Slow Joe some slack on this. I have a very difficult time not touching my face routinely.

That's as far as I go for this dementia addled old fart, who's only in the race at the behest and urgings of his wife, who desperately wants to be FLOTUS. She's Edith Wilson incarnate.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.