Author Topic: Bolton accuses Trump of lying in new ABC interview  (Read 2706 times)

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Bolton accuses Trump of lying in new ABC interview
« Reply #50 on: June 18, 2020, 01:43:15 pm »
He sold his soul for 30 pieces of silver...……...

30 pieces?  Bolton is a conservative Judas X300000

10.5 gms of silver in a shekel.

$2M divided by $17.53/oz = 114,090 ounces of silver. 

1oz= 28.375 oz.  or 2.7 shekels per ounce.

Roughly over 308,000 Shekels. 

Congrats Bolton, you POS....  Equated to Benedict Arnold and Judas on one page. 

When this SOB makes public appearances, connservatives need to be tossing coins at him in mock style.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #51 on: June 18, 2020, 01:55:22 pm »
June 18, 2020
John Bolton’s book looks like a fairy-tale for Trump haters
By Andrea Widburg

The Trump administration has sued to stop John Bolton’s purported “tell-all” from being released next week on the ground that it is filled with classified information that affects national security. That suit hasn’t stopped Bolton’s publisher from leaking the supposed “bombshells” in the book.

Those bombshells will excite Trump haters, but those who support Trump will immediately recognize them as lies, deliberate misinterpretations, and resentment. Expect the activist Democrat media to sing the book’s praises, but that won’t change the outcome of the November election.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/06/john_boltons_book_looks_like_a_fairytale_for_trump_haters.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #52 on: June 18, 2020, 01:56:25 pm »
June 18, 2020
Secrets and Lies: Bolton's book 'revelations' ring phony to conservatives, and enrage the lefties
By Monica Showalter

Embittered former National Security Advisor John Bolton's big tell-all book, released just in time for elections, isn't impressing either the right or even the left.

For conservatives, it's a petty, vindictive list of claims about President Trump that are very likely untrue, based on what we know of the man and his policies.

And for lefties, who are lapping up every Bolton word as God's gospel truth, the infuriated reaction is: 'Why didn't you tell us sooner?'

There's also a phony argument being raised in the press that the White House's bid to stop publication based on disclosure of classified information naturally contradicts the right's claim that Bolton is publishing lies. If the White House is trying to stop publication, it all would have to be true, right? Except that most of us know that long-form books can be a mixture of things.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/06/secrets_and_lies_boltons_book_revelations_ring_phony_to_conservatives_and_enrage_the_lefties.html
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #53 on: June 18, 2020, 02:00:25 pm »

‘Completely Crazy’: Lighthizer Denies Bolton’s Claim That Trump Asked China For Election Help

Chuck Ross on June 17, 2020

U.S. Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer denied Wednesday that President Donald Trump asked Chinese President Xi Jinping in June 2019 for help in the upcoming presidential election, an allegation that former national security adviser John Bolton levels in his forthcoming memoir.

“Absolutely untrue, never happened. I was there, I have no recollection of that ever happening. I don’t believe it’s true, I don’t believe it ever happened,” Lighthizer testified during a Senate Finance Committee hearing.

more
http://dailycallernewsfoundation.org/2020/06/17/completely-crazy-lighthizer-disputes-boltons-claim-about-trump-xi-meeting/
Support the USO

Offline Applewood

« Reply #54 on: June 18, 2020, 02:01:46 pm »
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

Bitter, fired, emasculated, huge ego employee who's butthurt over getting dumped...not taking one iota of whatever garbage he spews seriously. The man has zero credibility...zero.

I used to have considerable respect for Mr. Bolton, but when he did not testify at the impeachment -- not because he was afraid of legal repercussions from the White House, but because he wanted to save it all for his book -- I lost all respect for him.  If he had something to say, the impeachment hearings were the place to say it.  Now whatever he says is suspect because I figure he has a book to sell. 

i expect all of these tell-all books -- Bolton's, the one about Melania and the niece's book -- will all have some eyebrow raising claims, but not an ounce of proof.  "Trump said X?"  Ok, where is the audio recording?  Or a transcript?  Sorry, but I'm not going to buy any of these claims without evidence.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #55 on: June 18, 2020, 02:06:53 pm »
June 18, 2020
John Bolton’s book looks like a fairy-tale for Trump haters
By Andrea Widburg

The Trump administration has sued to stop John Bolton’s purported “tell-all” from being released next week on the ground that it is filled with classified information that affects national security. That suit hasn’t stopped Bolton’s publisher from leaking the supposed “bombshells” in the book.

Those bombshells will excite Trump haters, but those who support Trump will immediately recognize them as lies, deliberate misinterpretations, and resentment. Expect the activist Democrat media to sing the book’s praises, but that won’t change the outcome of the November election.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/06/john_boltons_book_looks_like_a_fairytale_for_trump_haters.html

I guess the book claims Trump asked Xi for help with his re-election, which is the tallest stinking pile I can imagine and confirms my suspicions that a) Bolton is talking to the rats, and b) he is accusing Trump of exactly what the rats are doing.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #56 on: June 18, 2020, 02:51:42 pm »
Nobody should be surprised he's said many things like that.  Everyone knew what he said about Tiananmen Square:

An interview that Trump gave to Playboy in 1990 has just come to my attention. If I’m the last to know about it, forgive me. Trump was asked about Gorbachev — who was nearing the end of his time in power. Trump said, “Russia is out of control and the leadership knows it. That’s my problem with Gorbachev. Not a firm enough hand.” His interviewer asked, “You mean firm hand as in China?” Trump answered, “When the students poured into Tiananmen Square, the Chinese government almost blew it. Then they were vicious, they were horrible, but they put it down with strength. That shows you the power of strength. Our country is right now perceived as weak … as being spit on by the rest of the world –” 

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/donald-trump-praised-tiananmen-square-massacre/
Totally believable.  He says stuff like that.

What makes Bolton's claim non-credible is that China was converting existing facilities and building new for "reeducation" camps in 2015 or 2016, before Trump was elected President. Bolton is lying, cynically relying on his assumptions that: A.) transcripts/tapes from the negotiations are classified and won't be released; B.) people who were present and might deny his claim will be ignored/dismissed as working for Trump.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #57 on: June 18, 2020, 02:59:58 pm »
I used to have considerable respect for Mr. Bolton, but when he did not testify at the impeachment -- not because he was afraid of legal repercussions from the White House, but because he wanted to save it all for his book -- I lost all respect for him.  If he had something to say, the impeachment hearings were the place to say it.  Now whatever he says is suspect because I figure he has a book to sell. 

i expect all of these tell-all books -- Bolton's, the one about Melania and the niece's book -- will all have some eyebrow raising claims, but not an ounce of proof.  "Trump said X?"  Ok, where is the audio recording?  Or a transcript?  Sorry, but I'm not going to buy any of these claims without evidence.

I was upset he didn't testify also but why?

Trump falsely claims House Democrats 'never' asked Bolton to testify
By Morgan Chalfant - 01/27/20 07:40 AM EST

President Trump claimed falsely on Monday that House Democrats “never even asked” his former national security adviser John Bolton to testify during the impeachment inquiry as he argued that it isn’t the job of the GOP-controlled Senate to call Bolton as a witness now.

“The Democrat controlled House never even asked John Bolton to testify. It is up to them, not up to the Senate!” Trump tweeted early Monday morning.

and-

House investigators did ask Bolton to testify during the impeachment inquiry last fall, but he declined to testify on instructions from the White House and said he would only testify pursuant to a subpoena if a court weighed in on the issue. The House never subpoenaed Bolton, likely to avoid a drawn-out court battle.

The White House successfully blocked a handful of high-level current and former officials from testifying, many of whom were issued subpoenas, on the grounds that they are immune from compelled congressional testimony as top aides to Trump.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/480040-trump-falsely-claims-house-democrats-never-asked-bolton-to-testify

Trump simply wanted to silence him no matter what.  Through the impeachment hearings or through the book. 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #58 on: June 18, 2020, 03:00:09 pm »
If this is truly for real, you think that Bolton would have testified during the House Impeachment instead of waiting for a book deal.

Which is the important point that Trump critics ignore.  :beer:

Conclusion, Bolton hopes to get rich quick and land a cushy gig as a CNN nuisance in Trump’s second term.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #59 on: June 18, 2020, 03:01:36 pm »
Which is the important point that Trump critics ignore.  :beer:

Conclusion, Bolton hopes to get rich quick and land a cushy gig as a CNN nuisance in Trump’s second term.

Only that Trump was the one that kept several people from testifying.  Then he lied and said the Democrats never asked Bolton to testify.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #60 on: June 18, 2020, 03:56:59 pm »
Only that Trump was the one that kept several people from testifying.  Then he lied and said the Democrats never asked Bolton to testify.

I can't figure out if you're evil or dimwitted.  But either way you are deliberately annoying.

Get the damn facts straight @Chosen Daughter  The President, as any president would have done, asserted his right of Executive Privilege.  (A privilege previously upheld by the Supreme Court.)

The demonrats then had the right to challenge the President's assertion in court.  The demonrats declined to do so .... and dropped Bolton from the witness list.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #61 on: June 18, 2020, 04:11:03 pm »
I can't figure out if you're evil or dimwitted.  But either way you are deliberately annoying.

Get the damn facts straight @Chosen Daughter  The President, as any president would have done, asserted his right of Executive Privilege.  (A privilege previously upheld by the Supreme Court.)

The demonrats then had the right to challenge the President's assertion in court.  The demonrats declined to do so .... and dropped Bolton from the witness list.

Yeah but...TRUMP!

Offline Stevensr123

« Reply #62 on: June 18, 2020, 04:35:12 pm »
If they are saying it’s classified does that not make it true?

Otherwise why sue. And if it isn’t true, it’s worse. Trump is using government agencies and tax payers money for a civil suit.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2020, 04:38:42 pm by Stevensr123 »

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #63 on: June 18, 2020, 04:45:36 pm »

Otherwise why sue. And if it isn’t true, it’s worse. Trump is using government agencies and tax payers money for a civil suit.

There are some other sections that are classifiied.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #64 on: June 18, 2020, 05:32:39 pm »

LOL!  Nope.  It makes it Classified. Lies are classified too.  *****rollingeyes*****

One good stretch of logic in support of another.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline aligncare

« Reply #65 on: June 18, 2020, 06:20:04 pm »
LOL!  Nope.  It makes it Classified. Lies are classified too.  *****rollingeyes*****

One good stretch of logic in support of another.
Logic? We don’t need no stinking logic, because...TRUMP!!!

Remember seeing those lawn signs, Love Trumps Hate? (democrats are so clever)

Well its meaning morphed (in the practical world) to, Hate Trumps Trump.

Trump cures cancer! The dirty rotten bastard put oncologists out of business!

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #66 on: June 18, 2020, 09:09:03 pm »
 thehill.com
Bolton book: Trump's ignorance, from maps to policy
5-6 minutes

We don’t need former national security adviser John Bolton to tell us that is geographically illiterate, although it is entertaining to read in his forthcoming book, “The Room Where It Happened,” that the president asked if Finland was part of Russia.

The more serious charges in Bolton’s book go far beyond Trump’s need of a geographic compass and point to his obvious lack of a moral compass. If the allegation is true, Trump offered to sell our democracy to China — the country he now blames for the coronavirus pandemic that has killed more Americans than died in WWI.

more
https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/503386-bolton-book-trumps-ignorance-from-maps-to-policy
Support the USO

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #67 on: June 18, 2020, 09:16:14 pm »
From what I'm seeing that even some libs are calling bs on this.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #68 on: June 18, 2020, 09:19:03 pm »
thehill.com
Bolton book: Trump's ignorance, from maps to policy
5-6 minutes

We don’t need former national security adviser John Bolton to tell us that is geographically illiterate, although it is entertaining to read in his forthcoming book, “The Room Where It Happened,” that the president asked if Finland was part of Russia.

The more serious charges in Bolton’s book go far beyond Trump’s need of a geographic compass and point to his obvious lack of a moral compass. If the allegation is true, Trump offered to sell our democracy to China — the country he now blames for the coronavirus pandemic that has killed more Americans than died in WWI.

more
https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/503386-bolton-book-trumps-ignorance-from-maps-to-policy

A man who does business all over the world is ignorant of geography? :silly:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #69 on: June 19, 2020, 12:24:09 am »
What's also delightful is that an application to suppress publication on the basis of classified information being contained on the (dubious) basis that conversations between Bolton and the President were classified is an admission of the veracity of Bolton's account of the conversations..

@The_Reader_David

HorseHillary! Those conversations were classified so you have no freaking idea what was discussed. They were classified because they were discussing national defense in military,economic,and legal areas,which is what Presidents do as a part of their daily job.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #70 on: June 19, 2020, 12:27:04 am »
He sold his soul for 30 pieces of silver...……...

@mrpotatohead

Of course he did. It's what people like him always do when they don't get their way.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #71 on: June 19, 2020, 12:53:02 am »
Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec

Peter Navarro just called the Bolton book 'revenge porn'

1:24 PM · Jun 18, 2020·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1273667936096587782

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #72 on: June 19, 2020, 03:44:32 am »
@Cyber Liberty
@mystery-ak
@Applewood

I kept up with Bolton:
1.  Trump did not want Bolton at first because Bolton had a mustache.
2.  Later he took him.
3.  Bolton resigned with a letter before Trump fired him.
4.  After Bolton's book was ready for a publisher, Bolton had to give the White House the whole thing for intelligence officials to go through and look for security/secret/intelligence material that should come out.  When they were finished with that, and changes made, only then could Bolton take it to the publisher.
5.  Now Trump is trying to stop it.

About Bolton and the Trump Trial:
1.  It is true the House Committee did not call Bolton for a witness as he had already told them they would have to subpoena him and that meant a long time in court.
2.  It is also true Bolton told the Senate he would testify if they called him for a witness.  The Senate with Republican majority, would not call him.

The book is already a best seller (I am not getting it.)  I think it will influence the November election (hurt Trump), along with the economy downward spiral, and many thousands of US citizens dead from the virus and that is not over as today there were 23 states zooming up with more sick.  In another two weeks, many of those will be dead and it will keep going unless people protect themselves.  Too many people have stopped their protection, and that includes Texas, and Florida right now is exploding with cases. 

Trump is making a disaster decision to go to Tulsa this Saturday for a rally.  I expect bad guys from numerous states coming there to start serious trouble, plus I expect many there to get the virus and take it home to their family.  Oklahoma is the color purple on a map of states with high numbers and purple means a very high number of new cases.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2020, 03:48:12 am by Victoria33 »

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #73 on: June 19, 2020, 05:55:35 am »

Fine, that is what I wanted to hear.  Trump didn't want him to testify.   Not like some are saying they are mad at him because he didn't.  It wasn't up to him.  He said he would.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #74 on: June 19, 2020, 12:06:25 pm »
Richard Grenell dishes on John Bolton

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1