Author Topic: Donald Trump Hosts ‘Very Emotional’ Private Meeting with Families of People Killed by Police  (Read 431 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Charlie Spiering 16 Jun 2020

President Donald Trump met privately with a group of families of Americans killed by law enforcement on Tuesday, which was described afterward as an emotional event.

“It was a very important meeting, a very emotional meeting,” White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany told reporters afterward.

The meeting included family members of Jemel Roberson, Botham Jean, Ahmaud Arbery, Darius Tarver, Michael Dean, Cameron Lamb, and Everett Palmer.

McEnany said that the families shared their personal stories of loss with President Trump during the meeting.

“There were a lot of tears, there was a lot of emotion and the president was devastated,” she said.

McEnany said that Trump personally spoke to her after the meeting, describing the stories as “devastating.”

“He took it deeply personally,” she said. “It was a very productive meeting and a solutions-oriented meeting.”

The families did not attend the president’s signing ceremony of an executive order to address ways to reform the use of force employed by police officers.

Deputy Director of the Office of American Innovation Ja’Ron Smith described it as a “mutual decision.”

“It really wasn’t about doing a photo opportunity,” he told reporters. “We wanted the opportunity to really hear from the families and protect them.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/06/16/donald-trump-hosts-very-emotional-private-meeting-with-families-of-people-killed-by-police/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Quite appropriate.  I think this is good.  He is doing the right thing supporting the police.  I heard he made it clear that the bad cops are a tiny number.  And it really does come down to training and accountability.  But if the pandering starts I will say in advance I absolutely disagree. 

Training and accountability.  Reconciliation with the Bill of Rights and Constitution. 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

He took it deeply personally,” she said. “It was a very productive meeting and a solutions-oriented meeting.”

The families did not attend the president’s signing ceremony of an executive order to address ways to reform the use of force employed by police officers.  Deputy Director of the Office of American Innovation Ja’Ron Smith described it as a “mutual decision.”

“It really wasn’t about doing a photo opportunity,” he told reporters. “We wanted the opportunity to really hear from the families and protect them.”

Offline aligncare

Offline aligncare

I really like Biden’s mask here. It’s very appropriate: He looks like a duck, he’s a white guy, so it’s okay if the young black girl appropriately called him a quacker.  happy77

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

I really like Biden’s mask here. It’s very appropriate: He looks like a duck, he’s a white guy, so it’s okay if the young black girl appropriately called him a quacker.  happy77

Looks like a pedophile. 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.