Author Topic: Democrat Senator Tim Kaine: “The US Didn’t Inherit Slavery From Anybody. We Created it” (VIDEO)  (Read 616 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Democrat Senator Tim Kaine: “The US Didn’t Inherit Slavery From Anybody. We Created it” (VIDEO)
By Cristina Laila
Published June 16, 2020 at 4:15pm

Democrat Senator and former VP running mate of Hillary Clinton, Tim Kaine (VA) on Tuesday said the United States created slavery.

To think this degenerate liar almost became Vice President of the United States.

“The United States didn’t inherit slavery from anybody. We created it,” said Tim Kaine as he droned on about racism in America.

more w/video
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/06/democrat-senator-tim-kaine-us-didnt-inherit-slavery-anybody-created-video/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Where is a drive by when you need it?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline PeteS in CA

I'll take Stupidity that Should be Excruciatingly Painful for $2,000, Alex.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline aligncare

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Democrat Senator Tim Kaine: “The US Didn’t Inherit Slavery From Anybody. We Created it” (VIDEO)
By Cristina Laila
Published June 16, 2020 at 4:15pm

Democrat Senator and former VP running mate of Hillary Clinton, Tim Kaine (VA) on Tuesday said the United States created slavery.

To think this degenerate liar almost became Vice President of the United States.

“The United States didn’t inherit slavery from anybody. We created it,” said Tim Kaine as he droned on about racism in America.

more w/video
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/06/democrat-senator-tim-kaine-us-didnt-inherit-slavery-anybody-created-video/

DAYUM! This goober is dumber than Slow Joe!

How is it he make it through elementary school,high school,and college without reading a single history book?

« Last Edit: June 17, 2020, 12:46:03 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Kane is a Democommie, remember!  In addition to that, he is dumb as sh*t.  So, he is a good Democommie.  The decline in thinking within the state of Virginia is not much different than other Democommie held areas. 

Our young people are no longer taught geography, history to any measure, and even basic math is now challenging.  Watch a young person make change when you shop, and some screen tells them the amount, and they struggle to determine what exactly makes that sum.  You can see the struggle plainly.

Now we have a candidate for a major party for POTUS, and he is suffering from severe senility, and yet these dummies will vote for him.  Amazing to me.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Dumbing down the population was essential to their take-over plans.

Offline aligncare

Kane is a Democommie, remember!  In addition to that, he is dumb as sh*t.  So, he is a good Democommie.  The decline in thinking within the state of Virginia is not much different than other Democommie held areas. 

Our young people are no longer taught geography, history to any measure, and even basic math is now challenging.  Watch a young person make change when you shop, and some screen tells them the amount, and they struggle to determine what exactly makes that sum.  You can see the struggle plainly.

Now we have a candidate for a major party for POTUS, and he is suffering from severe senility, and yet these dummies will vote for him.  Amazing to me.

I never really could figure whether Yakov Smirnoff, Ukrainian stand up comic, was being funny, ha ha, or funny sarcastic when he finished a joke with his trademark punchline about America, “what a country!”

Offline EdinVA

Kaine started out as a civil rights lawyer in housing and somehow worked himself up to the 2nd worse governor of Virginia, warner being the worst, and now they are both in the senate....  :3:

We do have a great candidate,Daniel Gade,, to put up against warner in November and hopefully we can correct one great wrong..

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Kaine started out as a civil rights lawyer in housing and somehow worked himself up to the 2nd worse governor of Virginia, warner being the worst, and now they are both in the senate....  :3:

We do have a great candidate,Daniel Gade,, to put up against warner in November and hopefully we can correct one great wrong..

@EdinVA

You are assuming,of course,the elections will be held in 2020.

I wouldn't bet money on it happening.

Offline EdinVA

@EdinVA

You are assuming,of course,the elections will be held in 2020.

I wouldn't bet money on it happening.
@sneakypete
Well, we have primaries tuesday... and I volunteered to be an election officer so we will see...

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
SneakyPete...if we can be elbow to elbow burning our cities down, we can vote.  I voted last week, and the process was well adapted for dealing with folks and the virus.  I have zero qualms about voting in the future.  The election will happen as scheduled.