Author Topic: Trump administration sues Bolton over memoir  (Read 309 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump administration sues Bolton over memoir
« on: June 16, 2020, 09:40:44 pm »
Trump administration sues Bolton over memoir
By John Kruzel - 06/16/20 05:28 PM EDT

The Trump administration on Tuesday filed a lawsuit to prevent John Bolton from publishing a highly anticipated memoir describing his 17 months serving as President Trump’s national security adviser.

The lawsuit, filed in the U.S. District Court for D.C., alleges that Bolton’s book contains classified information that stands to compromise national security if published before a government review is completed.

– Developing

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/503041-trump-administration-sues-bolton-over-memoir
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LottieDah

Re: Trump administration sues Bolton over memoir
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2020, 01:07:13 am »
Is Trump trying to increase the sale of Bolton's book?

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2020, 01:10:25 am »
This is like the 2nd or 3rd time that the Trump administration has tried to stop this book from coming out.  So ....  what is in the book that is detrimental to Trump getting re-elected?  Could be Bolton lies...maybe not though.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2020, 02:39:20 am »
Is Trump trying to increase the sale of Bolton's book?

I think he is.  Everyone is going to want to see what Trump doesn't want us to know.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2020, 02:40:42 am »
This is like the 2nd or 3rd time that the Trump administration has tried to stop this book from coming out.  So ....  what is in the book that is detrimental to Trump getting re-elected?  Could be Bolton lies...maybe not though.

I think its what is detrimental to him getting elected.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.