Author Topic: The State Of Texas Delivers A ‘Simple’ Message To Rioters Thinking About Trashing The Alamo  (Read 720 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The State Of Texas Delivers A ‘Simple’ Message To Rioters Thinking About Trashing The Alamo
By  Ryan Saavedra
•
Jun 13th, 2020   DailyWire.com

Texas land commissioner George P. Bush, the eldest son of former Florida Governor Jeb Bush, delivered a simple message for rioters who might be thinking about trashing The Alamo: “Don’t mess with The Alamo.”

Bush released a statement on Saturday evening after social media posts claimed that so-called “protesters” were wanting to take down The Alamo, which comes as violent rioters have trashed inner cities across the country and have destroyed historical monuments and statues in recent days.

One social media post that went viral online came from lawyer Robert Barnes, who wrote: “Protesters in San Antonio now demanding tearing down The Alamo.” The tweet had nearly 9,000 retweets several hours after it was posted.

Bush released a statement late on Saturday, saying, “The Alamo is the Shrine of Texas Liberty. And it will be defended. My office is closely watching the social media posts and rumors from protestors who are threatening to come to The Alamo.”

“Rest assured we have already deployed, for several weeks and will continue to do so, the Alamo Rangers in partnership with SAPD, The Department of Public Safety and The National Guard to protect this sacred site,” Bush continued. “My message to the protestors is simple: Don’t mess with The Alamo.”

more
https://www.dailywire.com/news/the-state-of-texas-delivers-a-simple-message-to-rioters-thinking-about-trashing-the-alamo
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Unless these freaks are stopped hard & cold it will be a matter of time.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

I was unaware of the Alamo Rangers.

One guy who vandalized the shrine in 2012 went to jail for 18 months.

We have plenty of space in Texas to accommodate jail cells for a mob wishing to try its luck against us.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
State of Texas delivers powerful warning to protesters wishing to destroy The Alamo
'The Alamo is the Shrine of Texas Liberty. And it will be defended'

The state of Texas delivered a stern warning to violent protesters who wish to destroy The Alamo, one of the Lone Star State's most treasured historical sites.

Over the last two weeks, a renewed effort to remove Confederate monuments and status of other perceived oppressors, like Christopher Columbus, has gained momentum nationwide. Now, protesters have reportedly set their sights on The Alamo.

In response, Texas land commissioner George P. Bush, son of former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush, sent those wishing to destroy The Alamo a powerful message.

"The Alamo is the Shrine of Texas Liberty. And it will be defended," Bush said in a statement on Saturday.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/state-of-texas-delivers-powerful-message-to-protesters-who-want-to-destroy-the-alamo
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline verga

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
There's a lot of history in California's 21 Missions.

I would bet that 9 out of 10 of the Hispanic kids I wen through school with, and remain friends with, would urge not touching a thing. Keep the exhibits as is. Just be sure the whole truth is reflected in the exhibits.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_missions_in_California

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online berdie

My only suggestion to rioters thinking about damaging the Alamo is...don't go there. It's just not a good idea...nope...not a good idea.